UMGM 2

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 2

-in the car after another long talking-
 

“Wait…kyu hyun-ah…you are sophomore at arts and law university???”
“Yes noona, why?”
“It’s getting more ‘fate’…my dongsaeng is a freshman at that univ too. She took law. And what is your choice?”
“Oh…its art..absolutely. Yo see kyu hyun is a famous singer in his campus along with his 3 friends. They also have a fansclub and fansite too…” This time is leeteuk
“Waw!! I wonder how’s your voice when you’re singing”
“Hmmm if you want, you can come next sunday..we’re gonna have festival and me and friends are gonna sing”
“I will come….and…here we are!!!”

Na ra parked her car in front of blue building. It has 7 floor and convinience store at the bottom of it. Leeteuk got out of the car after na ra, and so is kyu hyun. They bring the luggage and enter the building. Kyu hyun called his friend to pick them up and bring the keys. A minutes later 3 guys come out from the lift. They start to hugged each other. And then there’s 4 guys who’s just enter the building and calling them. Now..the 9 of them starts to hugged and pat’s each other back.

Na ra just looked at them with an awe and questioning expression. Leeteuk introducing the 7 guys and introdusing na ra to them.
by now there’s 9 guy in front of her…leeteuk, kyuhyun,shindong, sungmin, heechul, kibum, henry, yesung and kangin.

“Hmmm nice to meet you all…by the way sunbae…are guys live in here too?? In the same room?”
“No, we rent 5 units”
“5?? That much??”
“Hmmm actually there are moreof us . The 6 other is going out and maybe they’ll be back at night” this time heechul speaking.
“So…there’ll be 15 guys???? Waw!!!” Na ra seems speechless and still trying to remember the name of 7 guy..and then there are 6 more???? What a day!!!

Ring…ring…ring…. The phone in her bag start ringing..she hurried pick it up, see the caller I’d and then throw it back again.

“You’re not gonna answer it?” Leeteuk asked
“Nope….and sorry guys, but I MUST borrow leeteuk sunbae, OK??”
“Go ahead….we don’t wanna postpone your date”. Shindong nudge leeteuk waist and wink at him. Teasing his hyung is always his fav.
“What?! We’re not….” Leeteuk never had a chance to finish his words, bcoz na ra already pull his hand and drag him to the car. They’re almost late for the meeting with young mi. The devil boss….
 

 

-5pm-

Na ra and leeteuk are on their way home. They sit silently and seems exhausted. They haven’t lunch and luckily the meeting is ended smoothly. At that time na ra stomach starts to rumble and made a noise. She feel embarresed and smile sheepishly.

“Sorry sunbae…but I’m so starving now…”
“Hahaha me too….why don’t we go out for dinner. I will call the guys to catch up with us. Ok?”
“Really??? Okay! Hmmm sunbae…can my cousin came too?”
“Sure thing…bring her”.
“Komawoyo leeteuk sunbae”
 

 

-6.15pm at ramen restaurant-

With 16 of them…the owner had to arrange the table and make it long as possible…
The rest of 6 guy already introducing themselves to na ra. It’s donghae, siwon, ryeowok, eunhyuk, hankyung and zhoumin.

“Where’s your cousin?” Leeteuk speaking
“Oh…she’ll be here…..ah! There she’s”. Na ra called eun sa and introducing her to the 15 guys….finally she can remember all their name. ^^. Since there’s no space again. Eun sa had to sit right next to the exit door. Damn!!! She cursing herself for being late and got the bad seat.

When eun sa are about to pull the chair, a pair of hand stopped her. She looked up…and there he’s, the baseball cap guy. What his name again? Cho kyu hae?? Apparently she mixed up kyuhyun name with donghae. Hahahaha….

“Hmmm you can take mine. I don’t mind at all”. Kyuhyun suggesting to change,so eun sa can sit in proper seat.
“What?? No…I can sit here. Thank you”
“No, I can’t let you sit there. What if some people got out and you’re hit by the door?”
“Unggg…..but….” Eun sa almost jumping at the moment when she heard that. Wow!!! He’s so caring…
“Please??” Kyuhyun asked her once again. This time with his kind eyes. Eun sa cannot say “no” again. She only nodded and move to the another seat. Now…she sat next to kyuhyun. Her face blushed a little when she recall that moment….

But sadly they never had a chance to speak again. Because kyuhyun already involved in some conversation with yesung and sungmin. Eun sa only hear a little of their conversation. Words like ‘festival’…’Song’…fans….
What was that??…..sometimes eun sa glanced a bit just to see his face…or only just to see how he smiled.
And it hit her! That shyly smile…and his pure expressions like a child made eun sa heart jumping out…she feels butterfly on her stomach…and suddenly she doesn’t feel hungry anymore….she only ate her ramen half portion. Not like usual.

What is this call??? Is it LOVE at a first sight or maybe she’s to tired so she’s daydreaming…

 

to be continued