UMGM 31

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 31

(A/n : okay…I skip 3 years again…this is gonna be the last chapter of umgm…thank you for reading this ff until now ^^)
 

-the ‘first kiss’ park-

“Eunsa-ah….you know this place right?”. Kyuhyun look at his girlfriend who’s now looking around and nodded.
“Of course! This is where you…..kiss me for the first time oppa….*blush*”.
“*touch her cheek* hahaha silly eunsa…why you keep blushing??”.
“It’s because….I always remember that night, like it just happen yesterday, not a years ago. You don’t like it oppa?”.
“No, I’m glad you feel like that. And…do you know the reason why I brought you here tonight?”. She shook her head and throw him a confusing look. Suddenly he bent down and took her hand *bendeed knee*
” I’m sorry I didn’t bring you any flowers..because you know I hate flowers..but believe me..flowers isn’t beautiful as they really looks..because I know what true beautiful is *take the ring out from the box and put it in my finger* neorago .. Its you”.

Eunsa hold her breath and keep looking at him.

“Eunsa-ah….would you marry me?”. She want to scream at the moment, but instead she only silent and feels dry.
“Eunsa-ah…..are you okay…”. He look at her who still shock and keep looking at him.
Finally, she take a deep breath and feel more calm…
“Yes!!! Yes oppa….”. He stood up and hug her before he kiss her again, like the first time he kissed her. And he screamed in the silent night…”She said YES !!!!!”.
 

(Well….somebody watching them too…and this time eunsa and kyuhyun didn’t realize that)
 

-the wedding-

“Yahhh!!!! Kids!!! Don’t running around like that!!!! Aisssshhh!!!! Stopppp!!!!” Heechul yelling to his twins, but they keep running around. Heechul scratch his head, frustrated seeing the twins. He give up and sit down, somebody tap his shoulder. It was his first son, kim joon won.

“Appa….let me take care of them”. His 5 years old son smile at him and walking slowly approaching his twins dongsaeng. Heechul witnessing from a far. Wonnie really did a good job with the twins. They suddenly stop. running and he bring them to him.
“Yah!! You kids…. *messing the twins hair*”.
“Appa…I’m gonna find mommy okay”.
“Okay son, tell your mom to come here okay”. Wonnie only nodded and walk away.
“Appa~ I want a new big teddy bear okay”. Her 4 years daughter kim young na, clung to his right arm. Heechul looking at her and raise his eyebrow.
“Appa! I want a new toy car, with a remote control like hyung’s!!”. Heechul turn to look his younger son, kim rae sung. And he realize now, how wonnie can handle them before. He made a promise with his twins dongsaeng.
“Yah!!! Kim joon won!!!! Come here!!!!”.
 

The hoobaes laughing looking at the kim heechul family.

Luckily when the ceremony start, the twins already silent, of course it was because they held a ice cream in their both hands. *hahahaha*

Kyuhyun open her veil and now he can see her lovely face. She smiling and leaning to him. He capture her lips and kiss it softly.
Everybody is cheering and now they dancing as a husband and wife. Kyuhyun sing the ‘marry you’ song in front of her. Eunsa feel so happy and tears flowing from her eyes. Kyuhyun kiss her eyes and hug her. When the song ended, heechul walk to the podium and announce something.
 

“Hello everyone!!! Sorry for interrupting your dance. But I have something to show for you all. Especially for teuki and his wife na ra-ssi and the newly wed couple. I hope you can enjoy this guys!”.

 

And a video playing in the big screen behind heechul. First…..it was a night when kyuhyun kiss eunsa for the first time…and then the scene change to the ‘uninvited’ witness at that night.

-on the video-

(leeteuk reflect closed na ra mouth from unexpected screaming….but she still jumping2 like crazy.  Kangin, ryeowook and sungmin smile soooo widely, they expression is like watching something funny. And yesung stood froze…like a statue with his expressionless as usual)

“Yah!!! Who recorded this ??!!” Yesung stood up, look around and youngmi answer him.
“My heechul is the cameramen behind this. You have any problems with that yesung-ssi ??”.
“No….nothing….”. Yesung voice become weak and he sit down again. The others laughing at him. Shindong pat yesung back, but keep laughing.

The second video is playing. This time is when leeteuk practicing with the balloons. A few balloon exploded when he blow it. His shocked expression made the guest laughing hard. Na ra looked at him and she’s laughing too. She can imagine how hard he tried it.

And the scene change again, showing the moment when leeteuk proposed na ra. Na ra face crimson red and she know who is capable of this. Youngmi wink at her and laughing.
And now the last scene, it’s when kyuhyun proposed eunsa.

Eunsa rest her head on his shoulder and they enjoying the moment. They feel thankful to heechul and youngmi. They made the wedding become lively and perfect. The video is ended with heechul and youngmi with their 3 kids.

“Guys….I hope you all can have a happy ending like us”. Heechul and youngmi speaking
“Uncles and aunties….give me a cute dongsaengs okay!!! Not like my twins dongsaengs!”.
Wonnie speaking then his sister, youngna hit her younger  brother.
“I can trade sunggie with a cute teddy bear!!! He so naughty…”. Then sunggie on the other side, pull her ponytail.
“No!! Unnie you’re the naughty one! You broke my robot”. The scene become a mess so sudden and heechul trying to separate them.
“Okay uncles and aunties, you know the reason now rite…*wink*”.

And the video is ended……
 

 

 

-the end-

(A/n : how is it??? I hope you all enjoy this fanfic…..thank you!!!! ^^...any comments are LOVE)