UMGM 23

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 23

(I dunno how to rate this chapter, nc-17?? Or nc-21??….decide by your own, dear reader!! Hahaha’)

 

A/N : WARNING !!! This chapter may contain a harsh words and scene.
 

 

-at the club, 12pm-

The blind date is still continue, but heechul is already drunk now. His coworker left him with kangin and hankyung. They want to go to the another place for the next step of blind date.

“Hyung….let’s we go…I feel kinda dizzy now..”. Hankyung tried to pull heechul hand but with one quick move, he let it go.
“Youuuu…goooo..alloonneee…”. Heechul reject hankyung and pushed him away. Now its kangin turn to persuade him.
“Hyung, you know I’m stronger than you. And I’m not very drunk or dizzy. We have to go back, NOW!.
“Yah!! I tolldddd youuu…if you wanaaa baackk noww…goooo aheaddd..I still wantt to be hereee…”. And he pour another drink, and drank it in one gulp. Kangin and hankyung see him with sorry and speechless. Then, suddenly someone call heechul name. The two turned around and look confused.
“Do we know you ?”. Kangin speaking.
“I don’t think so. But I know heechul. Hello *offering her hand* I’m kim young mi, friend of leeteuk,heechul and also kim na ra”.

They shaking hand and greeted to each other. After few talks, youngmi told kangin and hankyung to leave heechul with her. She said she know what his problem and she’ll try to give him help. After the two guy leave, youngmi sat beside heechul and order a drink. Heechul glance at her and only smirk.

“Rejected huh??”. Youngmi whispered heechul.
“! If youuu jusstt wanntt to mocking meee then…leaveee!!”.
“Hahaha…I’m just spoke the truth. C’mon, face it like a gentleman. If you had confidence, then keep pursuing her. But if you don’t, just let her be, and find the other girl”. Heechul eyeing her with angry look and grab her wrist.
“Drink with me”. He ordered her, and gave her the drink. Youngmi feel challenge and drank it with one gulp. She feel hot in but keep acting strong in front of him.
“Your turn now”. She pass the glass to him.

And they continuing like this for another round of drink. Until heechul suddenly pulled her closer and whispering.
“I donnttt wannna go homeee…”. And he passed out in her bare shoulder.
“Aisshh!!! This ert!!….”. She fished out her phone and call the driver to pick her in front. With all her strength, she carried him with one hand in his waist and round his arm to her shoulder. With her condition in half drunk now, it must be very difficult.
“You owe me a big big time kim heechul”.

Youngmi decided to bring heechul to her home. She left alone and the guest room is empty. The driver helped her bring heechul to the guest room and bid goodbye to youngmi. After the driver leave her house, she entered the guest room, only to see his condition. He’s asleep now. She move closer and mesmerizing his looks.

(‘Well….he’s quite handsome and charming. Looking at him like this giving me another perception about him’)

Suddenly, heechul open his eyes. A bit shocked to see youngmi and tried to wake up. She helped him, reflect. And the situation between them is very close now. Her face only a few inch from him. They stare to each other and feel their own heart beating, unusual. The effect of alcohol and another reason, made heechul feel arouse. He then, kissed her lips passionately, pulled her closer and swirl his tongue inside her lips, pushing her teeth to open it for him. First, youngmi feel startled and shocked, she tried to push him away, but her mind and her body acting different. Then she loosen a bit, welcoming his tongue to exploring . She did the same action, swirl her tongue to taste him. Heechul feel she’s okay with it, and continue. He bit her tongue softly, she gasped but never let him go. He smirked and deepen the kiss. She let out a moan and kiss him back.

Her hands on his hair now, messing with it. Heechul enjoying this, he pulled her more closer and closer, he can feel her s but the fabrics between them became barrier. He running his hands on her , find what he’s been looking for, a zipper! He pulled the zipper down, there…her dress now laying dead in the cold floor.
 

 

Youngmi POV
(‘!! I love that dress…I just bought it yesterday…now we stepped on it, urrghhh… !! I never thought his kiss will be like this,  hell yeahh!!…now his hands all over my back…trying to…’)


Heechul POV
(‘Ohhh…her skin is really soft…her are smooth like a silk. Oh man!!! She’s start driving me crazy…I need to…’)


And…heechul successfully unhook her red maroon lace bra…he lower his other hands to cupped her right , while his other hand held her neck. Youngmi also ed his pink shirt, throw it away and move her hands to his trousers, ped it. Heechul grab her hands and put it in his shoulder. He’s busying his lips to give her a love mark on her neck. She’s heavily when heechul start massaging her . Youngmi feel hot wet forming in her center. He pushed her to the nearest wall, she gasped because of the coldness on her . Her hips accidentally touch the ‘play’ button on the cd player. A second later the room was filled by song ‘DO IT !’ By brian.

They stopped for a moment only for laughing a while and realize that the song is fit for them. Heechul stare youngmi, deeply…his eyes like asking, she bite her lower lips and stare him back. And quickly, heechul her right like crazy. Kissing, , , even bite it softly. Youngmi scream his name ‘heechul-ah…!!’, made him more and more aggressive. He looked at her and smirk before he gave the same action to her left . She’s again, her hand pulled his hair a little, but heechul ignore it. His hand still massaging the other , while the other hand start to move lower and lower. He slipped his finger in her red thong, that matches the bra. She’s shrieking…then she cupped his face to look at her and saying “BED, NOW!”.

Heechul nodded and lift her, she round her legs on his waist. Still kissing to each other, heechul move slowly to the bed and laying her down. His kiss never leave her, and his hands keep pulling down the thong. 1, 2, 3!! He success release the thong and throw it to the floor, accompanying the lying dress and bra. He touch gently her wet fold, before he entering  the index and middle finger into her. Youngmi screamed again, then heechul leave her lips, her nape, her , her stomach and move to her center. He’s start to and her deeply, while his fingers still inside her. She’s screaming his name again, her hands grab the sheet tightly,trying to focus but failed when heechul her deeply. She arched her back, her stomach feel tingling. She’s heavily before she finally reach her . They both panting and breathing heavily for a while.

He smiled to her so sweet….before parting her legs with his hands and positioning himself in center. She only nodded and closed her eyes, take a deep breath and in second heechul plunged his mine inside her. She’s gasped and open her eyes, looking at heechul, he just smile and massaging her thigh, to make her more relax. She closed her eyes again, and hold the sheet tightly. First heechul move slowly, but as the moment continue and he feel that she’s welcoming him fully now, he fasten his move, fast and more faster. Youngmi screaming his name out loud, “HEECHUL-ah!!!”. He feel strength from his own body and continuing the movement. When finally he can’t stand it anymore, they both reached the almost together, heechul hurriedly pull his mine and release it outside her. He lay down beside her and kissing again, before they fall asleep and spending the rest of the day together.

In the morning, heechul found himself lying in the strange room. He still feel dizzy, trying to stand up and hold on to the wall. He take a bath and wear his clothes again. When he’s walking to the living room, he found a big red note on the nearest table. He read it “I’m leaving first, sorry not to wake you up. My maid made the pancake for you too. Please eat it. I mean it!”. And in bottom of it he can see a big sign ‘YM’. He’s still trying to remember the night, but something missing. He just hope that he’s not messing around with somebody girl, or under-age girl.

He turned his head, and shocked. There’s a big portrait of youngmi. And now, he can remember all the night, clearly.

.

.

.

.

“Oh !!”. He screamed.

 

 

to be continued