UMGM 27

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 27

The card is written…

‘Sorry I lost your handkerchief na ra. But keep this one until I can find the same like yours’
-leeteuk-


It’s a small simple hairclip. Deep blue color, made from satin ribbon and star shaped. Na ra run her finger to feel it, she do like it. She pick her cellphone to reply his message, but she heard someone walking behind, turned around and…

“So…did you like it?”. It was leeteuk.
“Sunbae! How did you…? Are you following me?”
“Hahaha I don’t. I just met with youngmi in her office and then I saw you from outside”.
“Oh…thanks for the present. I like it sunbae”.
“I’m glad to hear that”. He peek her table and chuckle.
“What so funny?”. Na ra asked.
“No wonder that my gift is ‘burried’ on all those stuffs. Nintendo ds? Really heh?”
“Yeahhh….for killin my boring time”. Then he move closer, pick the hairclip from her hand, moved her bangs and put the hairclip. He brushed her hair lightly and looked into her.

“Wow..looks good on you”. (‘Ahemmm I saw a hint of pink blushing on her cheeks….should I teasing her more? Khehehehe’)
“Well…*try to calm down after what he did*”
“You look pretty….”
“HUH??”. (‘What did he said??? Pretty?? Is he joking with me??’)
“Hey…don’t show me a face like that…you’ll ruin the pretty hairclip”.
“Yah! Sunbae!!!”. She pouted her lips and put her hands on her waist.
“Okay okay….I’ll stop. Now c’mon let’s we have a lunch. I’m hungry….my treat”.
“Fine sunbae”.
 

-back to eunsa and kyuhyun-

“Oppa…are you sure you have done this before??”. Eunsa sat on the chair in the kitchen. She placed her hands on her chin. Admiring his boyfriend from the back.
“Nah….relax…it just an instant porridge and of course I’ve done it before”.
“Well if you say so….”
“Don’t believe me??”. Kyuhyun turn around and approaching her.
“I believe you oppa….hehehe”.
“Now, shut up…cause I’m gonna make a world greatest instant porridge only for you, my eunsa”.
“Huh? My eunsa??!!”.
“Yes….my eunsa….wae? You’re my girl now…”
“Anniyooo….I just surprised a little..cause you never call me like that…”
“Hahhaa get used to it…” And he kiss her again, softly…before move back to his task, making an instant porridge.
 

-back at youngmi office-

“Heechul-ssi….do we have an appointment ??”
“Nope…I tell a lie to your secretary. I said I want to meet na ra, she let me in…but of course I’m not looking for her. I came here to see you”.
“Yes…I can see that now. So?”
“Listen….about ‘that’ night…”. He lower his voice.
“What night?”.
“(‘! This woman really test my guts’) don’t say that you forget that night, ahjumma”.
“Well…you’re the one who moved first…ert”.
“Ah!! You do remember!!! Pretending to forget about that huh?”
“Okay…you get me now. So what’s the problem now?”.
“What’s the problem?? (‘Really?? I’ve been worried about her getting pregnant or…or something else! But she only react like that? Like don’t care!’)”
“Listen, if you afraid about me getting pregnant, you can relax now. I’m not pregnant”.
“What….*speechless*”
“And if you feel uneasy or regret about that night, I already forgive you and its okay with me. Let’s say….I’m just the replacement”.
“MWOH??!!! Yah!”
“You’re a good in bed heechul-ssi”.
“WHAT???!!!! (‘What should I do to facing this kind of woman??’)
“You’re good kisser and…..”. Her words stopped by his yell.
“STOP!!!! *glare at her* I’m trying to say something, give me a chance will you”. Youngmi nodded, and heechul take that as a yes, so he continue.
“Yes, I’m worried about you getting pregnant, because I’m not ‘prepared’ for doing that, I’m afraid that I did something wrong. It just an impulsive act, and you’re not a replacement. I’m thinking about you in different way after I met you at the Song Minho restaurant.”
“Different? How?”.
“Well…I don’t know..but I felt something if I saw you”. Youngmi move forward to heechul.
“Saw me? Are you saying that you’re fall in love with me now, heechul-ssi??”. This time heechul is the one who move forward.
“I’m not sure about that…..*his hands trail from her shoulder, down to her waist* I need something to prove it”.

Youngmi move closer again. Their body is just a few inch, his other hand is already on her neck. They staring to each other. Their body language like teasing each other too.
“Prove? I’ll give you a hard prove”. She kiss him hard on the lips, play with his tongue. Heechul also give her the same action, this time he squeeze her but. They lost in their hot passionate kiss making, don’t care about the day light or someone that might pass them.

Surely, there’s gonna be something change between them ^^

 

to be continued