UMGM 29

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 29

-the wedding-

A unique wedding was held at the top of the building. The decoration is unique too…a mix between pink and black…because heechul love pink and youngmi love black. The rest of the guy is attending the wedding…full team with 14 guys in black suit, handsome and of course charming!!! Oh well….with a pink tie. Heechul forced them to wear it, and he don’t take ‘no’ for that.

Na ra, youngmi, eunsa and so hee are in the bride change room.
“Waw sunbae!!! You are so pretty!!!”. Na ra hug her carefully
“Thank you….actually I was thinking about black color for my dress, but heechul never agree with that. So my option are this dress, or the pink one”.
“Good choice you pick this one boss”. So hee speaking.
“Unnies…..kyu oppa told me that we must be ready in 5 minutes. Hurry up!!!”.

The girls are in the rush now, fixing here and there, make up, hair, shoes, dress everything!.
 

 

-the vow-

The couple decided to take their own vow instead of the usual one.

“I’m kim heechul, promise this to my gorgeous wife, that I’ll be faithful and love her everyday, until we old and die”.
“I’m kim youngmi, promise this to my extraordinary husband, that I’ll always love him forever, until we become a pretty old lady and handsome old man, till death do us apart”.

Before the priest say the ‘words’, the couple already kissing each other. The guest are cheering and applause them.

“Waw…I still can’t believe that hyung is married now”. Donghae speaking.
“Hahaha…careful, if youngmi noona hear you, she’ll be mad”. Eunhyuk nudging donghae waist.
“Hey guys…take this”. Kibum suddenly came and bring a tray full of champagne.

Kyuhyun, yesung, ryeowok and sungmin sing a songs for the married couple. Heechul and youngmi made their first dance as husband and wife. They look very happy.

On the other table where the rest are sit and enjoying the foods. Leeteuk whispering something to na ra.
“Are you gonna cry now?”.
“I already did, you just missed it sunbae”.
“Hahahaha….you love to cry huh?”. She pinch his hand because he teasing her. He quickly grab her hand and squeeze it, hold it tightly. Na ra blush and pretending to be cool, but of course leeteuk now that.

After the song is finished, kyu approaching to their table and…..

“Eunsa-ah…may I have this dance with you?”. He bow to her and offering his hand. Eunsa feel blank at the moment, until siwon pushed her shoulder a little.
“Go on, don’t waste your time with us here”. Siwon told to eunsa. And she place her hand on his palm. Off they go to the dance floor.

“Are you nervous?”. Kyuhyun place her hand on his shoulder, while his hand on her waist.
“I think….what if I do wrong with this dance? Maybe stomp your feet?”.
“Hmm…that will be bad. But don’t worry…I know you can. Trust me…”. Then kyuhyun kiss her both cheeks, eunsa smile widely and she feel calm now.
 

-back to the table again-

“Heyyy…..they look very cute”. Shindong pointed to eunsa and kyuhyun.
“I agree with you oppa….I’m happy that kyuhyun and eunsa are together”. Na ra took a sip of champagne and she feel leeteuk squeeze her hand again.
“What sunbae?”.
“Don’t tell me you’re gonna cry again”.
“Hahaha….”.
“Guys…do you think they’ll be married soon too???”. Shindong question made leeteuk jump off a little and he say something.
“What??? Uri maknae is getting married???”. Leeteuk voice is little higher than usual.
“Hahahaha..hyung, calm down will you….”. Donghae speaking
“Yeah…you sounded panic….hahaha”. This time is kangin speaking
“Well….I’m planning to get married first, before them”. Leeteuk statement made the other guys look at him and na ra (she’s eating a cupcake now…seems don’t realize the situation)
“What hyung??? Are you telling us that…..”.it’s donghae
“Na ra-ah….”. Leeteuk tap her shoulder, she’s stop eating and facing him with question look. There’s a little cream in the corner of her lips, leeteuk wipe it with his thumb and suddenly kiss her, just a light peck. She blushed and look surprised.
“Let’s dance…”. Leeteuk stand up and pull her up, he circling his hand on her waist and na ra look toward the others with confuse. Then the others only smile and said in unison…
“GO !!!!!”.

And they join in with another couple on the dance floor. After the song ended, heechul disappear for a moment and back again with small whistle on his hand.
“What’s that honey?”. Youngmi look curious.
“Take it, this is my gift for you my pretty bride”. Heechul kiss her and order her to blow the whistle. Youngmi obey him, after that, a fireworks start pop up everywhere!!!! They made a sky look awesome and pretty. All the guest are amazed by the magical scenery look.

“Ohhh dear!!! You are genius!!!!”. Youngmi hug her husband and give him a kiss, heechul hold her and continuing the kiss. They french kiss under the beautiful fireworks and the guest once again, clapping their hands and whistling…..

 

to be continued