UMGM 25

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 25

 

-on the stage-

Na ra and eunsa sat in third row. A few minute later, heechul, kibum, kangin, leeteuk, shindong came too. They sat at the forth row, just behind the girls. As the show go on, eunsa still feeling something bad gonna happen. She’s trying too wash away that feeling far far away. And finally they come up to the stage. Everybody cheering for them, shouting their name etc. And this is the part when kyuhyun had to sing duet with girl singer. The song is romantic…eunsa had to agree that, the girl is have a perfect voice. Well at least she’s not gonna humiliate kyuhyun. But something unexpected come…the girl move closer to him and kyuhyun hold her hand…and he kiss her hand, then the girl kiss his cheek. The song ended and everybody cheering crazily.

Eunsa only sat still, she’s shocked, angry, betrayed and most of it..sad!. Na ra looked at her and give her a side hug. She know how eunsa feel right now. The guys who sat behind them, feel sorry for her too. They don’t know this gonna happen. Then everybody start to leaving the venue. But eunsa and nara still at there.

“Eunsa-ah…let’s go”.
“Wait unnie….I still wanna be here…”. Her voice is weak, and na ra patted her shoulder. When suddenly someone came and scream her name.
“Eunsa-ah!!!”. It’s kyuhyun, he’s running from backstage and try to explain everything to her. The girls turned around, they stood up at the same time. Watching kyuhyun approaching them. Eunsa feel hurt in her heart, she can’t face him now, she need a time. The she running away to the opposite direction. Leaving na ra and kyuhyun.

“Yah! Eunsa-ah!!”. Na ra called her, but she’s keep running. Kyuhyun also running after her. Seeing this, na ra called leeteuk and informing him what just happen. A minute later, they all are here. They split up to 2 group and searching them. Na ra finally found her cousin sitting alone in the park outside the venue. She asked leeteuk to call kyuhyun.
The other group joining them and hid behind the brick wall and the bushes. Not long after, kyuhyun came. Everybody watching them in silent. It’s like watching the movie. They can see and hear both of them clearly. The cold weather tonight only just make a scene more and more intense.

“Eunsa-ah…..”. Kyuhyun approaching her slowly.
“Go away oppa…I just wanna be alone…”.
“You know I can’t leave you like this…”.
“Just try, you can leave me”.
“You lied, I know you don’t mean it”.
“How can you be so sure??! Do you read mind??”.
“Eunsa…please look at me…”. Kyuhyun now squat down in front of her and hold her hand. She still bent her head, not looking at him.
“Eunsa…I beg you, pleaseeee”. Hearing his pleaded voice, eunsa finally lift her head and facing him. Her eyes redden and tears still flow away.
“Why oppa?? Why you do that??!”.
“Eunsa-ah….mianhe…listen to me please. I will explain everything for you….. I don’t know…I mean it just an act. And it came up in the last minute. We never had a practice for that. I only told to do that”.
“Then why she had to kiss you too?!”.
“I don’t know, I never expected that….”. Eunsa suddenly stood up and try to walk away. But kyuhyun grab her hand first. Hold her to stay still. She try to pull her hand, but he never let her go.

“Eunsa-ah…don’t go…”
“I’m hurt oppa….it’s like someone stabbed my heart…and I’m sad….you don’t know how it feels like….”.
“I’m sorry….please eunsa, stop crying…deep in here *he placed her hand in front of his chest* when I see you like this, I feel hurt too”.
“Oppa…”
“Stop crying, don’t shed your tears anymore, those tears are too precious for me…eunsa-ah…mianhe”. His voice sound sincere and speak the truth. The audience who hid behind, feel sympathize for him and for them.
Kyuhyun wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed it. Eunsa look at him and feel blushing.
“Oppa….”
“I told you, they’re too precious…”. Then he cupped her face, move closer and kiss her eyes. Don’t know how but the tears stopped. He hugged her tightly and saying….
“Eunsa-ah….I love you…”.
“Mwoh??”. She stare at him shocked.
“I said….saranghae eunsa-ah….”.
Eunsa couldn’t believe what she heard. It’s like your heavy feeling washed away and change it to maximum happiness.
“Do…do …do…you…”. She’s stutter and hold his arm tightly. They stare at each other
“Ssssttt…….”. Then kyuhyun move his head…leaning to her..more and more…she close her eyes and….he kiss her.

The audience look at them with an awe expression. Especially nara, she jaw drop and reflect hold leeteuk arm. Seeing the girl beside him, leeteuk know what will happen next….

It was their first kiss….she can feel the sweetness from his lips…soft but strong…it feels warm and she can felt that her heart melt away…..
He’s been wondering how it’s feels to kiss a girl whom he loved. Now he know, it feels forever…..her soft lips match him perfectly.

He ended the kiss and pulled her closer, place his chin above her head, while eunsa drown her face into his warm chest.
“I love you too oppa…..”. And he smiled. A moment later, he whispering to her.
“You know eunsa…they’re watching us…noona and hyungs…”. She gasped but kyuhyun still hug her. “It’s okay…I bet they never expected to see our kiss”. And she whispering him back.
“I can imagine unnie shock expression, she must be jaw drop now….”.
“Then….how about we give them the other surprise??”. He winked at her, and lift her up suddenly. Their face at the same level now.
“Oppa! What do you meant??!!!”. Her face are really crimson red now. He only chuckled and smile so sweet to her.
“Believe me….*wink*”. And he kiss her again, but know he didn’t give her a softly kiss, instead he give her a different kiss, more passionate than the first. She shocked at first, her heart beating crazily, the air surround her feel hot but slowly…her senses taking her fully and she start to match with him. They both drown in their own kiss making.

The audience feel shocked than before….and thanks to heechul, we gonna reveal some proof of it….later…

 

to be continued