UMGM 3

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 3
 

The dinner ended happily and everybody seems to have fun….but then…this what happen *hihihihi*
When eun sa want to stand up, a warm voice  stopping her. It’s him again….she turned to face him

“Yes??” She tried hardly to compose her unstable heartbeat when she facing him.
“You’re not finishing your ramen. Why? Are you fine ? Because your face seems a bit red..” This time kyuhyun asked with concern
Oh my gosh!!!! He know I’m blushing!!! tttt….oh god..help me here!!!
“No….yes…hmm no…I mean..I’m fine. Nothing to worry about. It’s bcoz I already ate sandwich before I got here, so my stomach feel full. And it’s little hot in here…that’s why my face seems red…”

Yah!!! Park eun sa! Stop babbling….stop it before you start something foolish in front of him. Luckily…na ra call her to go home. So she only bowed quickly and half running to the parking lot.

When they arrived at the apartment. Eun sa brave herself and asked na ra some question
“Unnie….you know a guy who sat beside me?”
“Who?? Kibum”
“No…the other guy…kyu hae-ssi…”
“Kyu hae-ssi???? I think…oh!! Eun sa-ah…you wrong…it’s not his name. You mixed it up with donghae. His name is cho kyu hyun…”
“Ohhh….”. Pabo eun sa!!! She hit her own forehead lightly.
“Why??” Na ra now sit beside eun sa and give her a devilish grin “why u asked eun sa-ah”
“Nothing…he seems nice…clever…..and…and..”
“And you like him!!! Hahahaha” na ra burst out of laugh when she notice her cousin’s face turns crimson red.
“Yahh!!! Unnie!!!! That’s not what I mean….”
“Oh really??? I don’t think so eun sa-ah…I can tell by your face expression now…you like him…or maybe…you already FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!”
 

Dang!!!! Na ra words feels like thunder in her heart…. ‘I fall in love with him???’ Is that it???
“Unnie……help me….I think you’re right…I can’t think clearly now…oh my god..unnie!!!” Eun sa hold her blue bear pillow tightly and her face now is more red…
“Hahahahaha…..ohhh eun sa-ah…..I don’t how to say this…but promise me…you won’t scream and hitting or else…”
“What??? What do you want to say unnie? Speak up….ppali!!!” Eun sa shake na ra shoulder and sit formally (with two legs at back, like u want to pray)
“Hmmm…he goes to same university like you. He took arts…..he’s in sophomore years. And he can singing, well according to leeteuk story is that….and he invited me to come at university next sunday. He said your univ gonna have festival. Is that right??”

The information from na ra made her feeling like a roller coaster…and her head seems like want to explode…she only stare blankly…

“Hello!! Eun sa-ah….are you listening me???”. Na ra wave her hands in front of her, when suddenly caught up by eun sa
“Unnie….I think I’m gonna faint….now….” Eun sa throwback herself and closed her eyes while her lips show a happily smile.
“Yahh!!! Eun sa-ah!!!!  Wake up!!! Hahahahaha”

 

 

to be continued