UMGM 17

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 17
 

Before kyuhyun pick up eun sa, he sent an email for siwon. The content is simple and clear.
[Hyung! Wish me luck today....]

 

-sunday, lotte park-

Today, lotte park is full of people !!! Kyuhyun and eunsa had to queue for 20 minute to buy a ticket. He wear a brown leather jacket, white t-shirt, classic converse and black jeans.
 

Eunsa POV
(‘He’s so handsome and perfect !!! Oh oppa….I really really like you, everytime I see you, you made my hearbeat faster and jumping!!’)


 

Kyuhyun POV
(‘She’s so cute today and pretty too. Her dark purple jacket really wrapped her perfectly. I hope she’s not realize that I’m a little nervous here’)


“Ngghhh….what should we play first???”. Eunsa look around to find a suitable game.
“Up to you”
“Hmmm how about this….I’ll pick first and oppa the next…and we continuing like this for a whole day!!”
“Hahaha…sounds fair. Okay”.

Then off they go to start their is-it-a-date?. As the time goes by, the lotte world is more crowded now, people everywhere and you can hear a few announcement about the lost childs. They just passing one area when dozens of people walking hurriedly at their direction. Eunsa was trying to move forward but these people keep pushing her backward. He can see kyuhyun far away in front, she calling him but apparently he can’t hear her voice. She’s speechless and feel sad. Eun sa closed her eyes to hold the tears, when suddenly something warm hold her hands tightly. She open her eyes, and once again he’s already in front of her. Smiling, smile that say it all, smile that made you happy, made you fall in love again and again…

“Oppa….”
“You’re not gonna crying right??”. He teasing her, but still hold her hands.
“Anniyoo…..”. She poke her tongue out and because of this, she receive a pinch on her cheek. Eunsa hold her breath and blushing at the moment.
“Don’t lie… Eunsa-ah I’m gonna hold your hand okay, so don’t worry, you’re not gonna end up like those losing child”.
“Yah! Oppa….you’re so mean.” She punched his arm playfully.
“Hahahahahaha…kaja!!!”. He hold her hands and try to match his steps with hers. Deep inside his heart, he feel sooooo happy!!! He smile a little and glance at her. He caught her smile widely and her other hand touch the cheek that he pinched before.
 

They looked like a couple who’s falling in love deeply with each other.

Time passed by…..and they really really had so much fun!! The sky almost dark but kyuhyun want to ride roller coaster. Hearing this, eunsa only smile weakly. She never like roller coaster. But she’s afraid to say no for him. She doesn’t want to ruin the day, by seeing him sad. So she let him guided her to roller coaster.

But, dear god had another plan, the queue is maximum long!!! No way they can ride the roller coaster. He feel disappointed but cheer up quickly when he hear a her voice beside him.
“Oppa….let’s find another game, okay??”. Her pleaded eyes wash away his bad feeling, no way he can say no to her. He nodded and let her drag him.

45 minute later the lotte park is about to close, they running to the exit door, hand still hold each other. He decided to ride taxi, because he’s afraid the subway and the bus will be full of people today. And no way they gonna take public transportation with her hand holding a big kangaroo doll. She hold the doll tightly and sometimes kiss it. He chuckled when saw this and pretend to look the other direction.

At the taxi, eunsa fell tired and sleepy, but pushed her self to stay awake. Her head hit the mirror few times bcause of that. Then she can’t hold it anymore, her eyes feel so heavy and she fall asleep…
Kyuhyun slowly placed her head on his shoulder. He look at her who sleep peacefully now, he smile again, and say something in soft voice.

“Hyung, you’re right…I’m fall in love with her, and my feeling is for her”.

They arrived 40 minute later. Kyuhyun wake her up carefully. At first she still close her eyes and still asleep. Kyuhyun pinch her cheeks and now, she open her eyes. Seeing him beside her, with her head still on his shoulder. She feel embarrassed and sat up quickly. Checking her hair and get out from taxi.
 

He accompany her until in front of the lobby of her apartment.

“Bye eunsa, I had so much fun today. Thank you”. Kyuhyun are about to go out, but eunsa pull his jacket and made him turned around to face her. He raise his eyebrows like asking ‘why?’.
“Oppa…I had so much fun too today. Komawo. And…you know oppa…I still have 1 question left for you”.
“Oh really? Okay…what do you want to ask?”
She looked down and bite her lips, nervous.
“Eunsa-ah??”.
“Hmmm….oppa…today, the lotte world…are we….I mean….ngggghh….is it a date?”. She blush when she asked this question. Her heart beating like crazy. Long pause between them. She look at him and she feel like want to cry

(‘Oh you pabo eunsa !!! Why you have to ask that stupid question? You ruin all the day!!!’)
 

But he just smile and whispering something to her.

“Yes, it is a date”. With that, he messing her hair and walk away. She feel like thunder attack her heart and pushed away her worries.

She quickly go upstair and running to her room. She opened the door and close it with loud of ‘bam!’. Place the doll in her room before she enter her cousin’s room.
“Omo!! Eunsa-ah is that you who slammed the door??”. She close her novel and sit on the tip of her bed.
“UNNIE !!!!”. She screamed
“WHAT ???!!!” Na ra screamed back. And in second eunsa hugged her tightly, again!.
“He said it is a date, A DATE !!! Kyyaaaa!! Date date date date!!!!”
“Yah!!! Let go off me….!!! I can’t breathe…eunsa-ah!!!”. But again, she still hug her.
“Ohh unnie….I feel like crazy right now!! I’m super super HAPPY!!!”.
“Oh my god!!! everytime you meet with him, I had to suffer like this. This is a second time you try to “kill” me. Eunsa-ah….relese me immediately!!!.
“OHHH UNNIE !!!!!”.
“LET GO OFF ME, PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!”.

 

 

to be continued