UMGM 9

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 9
 

On the next day, na ra woke up 1 hour early than her usual time. She just doesn’t want to be late and she decided to take a taxi today, bcoz she’s afraid that she’ll meet heechul. Eun sa has a day off today. At 8, she rushed out from apartment. When she’s just about few meters away, someone called her name. She stopped and prayed that it was just somebody else, she’s not ready for another shocked today. But she’s wrong, a tap on her shoulder made her turned around and she has no choice than face the truth. She’s trying to smile normally and keep her mind clear.

“Good morning sunbae”. She smile. Leeteuk replied with his usual smile too. He’s wearing a jogging suit. Sweat forming on his forehead. With reflect, na ra pulled out a handkerchief from her bag and wiped the sweat on his forehead. Leeteuk caught her hand and na ra felt a wave of shock in her chest, she hold her breath instantly and pulled her hand quickly.
 

“Ah! Mianhe….”
“Haha..its okay…am I sweating that much huh?? Na ra-ah” Leeteuk words caused her blushing pink. She’s just lowered her head and pretend busy. Leeteuk notice this thing.
“So…where are you going?”
“Work”
“Huh? Where’s your car? Don’t you usually drive to work?”
“Yes, but yesterday morning, my car had a flat tire and I don’t have a chance to repair it”.
“Oh…I see, so that’s why last nig….”
“AH!! Na ara screamed out loud and made leeteuk shocked. “Sorry sunbae!!! I have to go now!! Or I’ll be late, you know..uhhh…hmm…traffic jam!! Long queue at bus stop!!and..and….*na ra lost her other reason for an excuse…*  “aiissshhh!! Bye sunbae!!”. She turned around and ready to run, when suddenly leeteuk grab her wrist and made her turned to him again.

Na ra can’t let go off her eyes from him. Its like stuck at there and doesn’t want to move. And his warm hand caused her heart beating un-normally. Then slowly leeteuk take something from her hand. It’s her handkerchief. He just smile and said….”Let me borrow this for a moment, okay?” And he winked at her, made her blush again. He grabbed her shoulders, turned her and push her slowly. “Off you go now, you don’t wanna be late right?? See you again na ra-ah”. Leeteuk run passing beside her and waved. Leaving na ra behind to ponder over what just happen.
 

-at campus-

If you wondering about where’ s kyuhyun now, he can be seen at the law department. Since his call and the messages never get a response from her, he decided to search her. Trying to find one girl in so many classes and gigantic building without know what class she took and what day she had class, it was useless. He feel hopeless and tired, then his phone start ringing, he see the caller I’d and quickly press the ‘answer’

“Yobboseyo? Eun sa-ah….”.
“Yes…I’m sorry oppa, I just woke up and turn on my cellphone, and I saw the messages you left for me”.
“Why you didn’t go to campus today? Are you sick?”
“No!…I’m fine….today is my day off..so I used it to take a long sleep. So, what is it oppa?”
“Hmm….. I feel like I’m done something wrong to you, after what I said yesterday, I jus-..”

Then somebody knocked on her apartment.
“Oppa mianhe, I think there’s someone knocking the door. I’ll go look first okay, just don’t hang up…I think it just our landlord…wait okay?” She held her cellphone.
“Okay…”. Eun sa run to the door and opened it quickly. She was shocked, siwon is in front of her. Smiling.
“Siwon oppa?!” Her voice can be heard by kyuhyun. When he heard siwon’s name, he start panicking.

(‘What is hyung doing at there?? Oh no….’)

“Hello, am I interrupting you?” Siwon pointed at her cellphone. Eun sa remain still. “Well by the way…heechul hyung asked me to deliver this map to na ra noona. I think she left it at hyung’s car yesterday. And funny thing is, hyung forgot to gave it to noona. So, he called me and asked for my help”.
“Thank’s oppa, I’ll make sure she’ll receive it”

 

—long pause—–

“So…..u didn’t go to campus today?” Siwon asked
“No…it’s my day off”
“Since u’re free today, can I take you somewhere…”
“Huh??” (Did he just asked for a date???)
“Don’t get it wrong, I mean, I need your help. You see, my mother’s b’day is next week. I want to buy her a present and I need a lady advice. Please..?”
(So I just need to help him choose a present right….it’s not a date and no way I could refuse him, beside, I need to buy something too at the bookstore).
“Okay. But I need to….”
“I know, I’ll pick you up 30 minute later, is it okay?”
“Yes, and u don’t have to pick me up oppa. I’ll wait at the front of coffee shop”.
 

Then siwon said goodbye. Eun sa quickly put her cellphone back to her ear.
“Yobboseyo?? Kyuhyun oppa….???”. There’s no answer. The call is ended before eun sa know. Second later, 1 message come. She opened it, it’s from kyuhyun.

-eun sa-ah, sorry…but I must catch my class. I’ll call you next time okay. Bye :) -

Eun sa speechless when she read the message. She felt a little angry and throw the cellphone on her bed.
 

 

-to be continued-