UMGM 8

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 8
 

“You can drop me right there oppa”. Na ra pointed to the tall building. Heechul run the car slowly and pulled over. Na ra was about to close the door when heechul called her.

“Na ra-ssi…”. Na ra looked at heechul and raise her eyebrows. “Do you have free time today?, maybe after your working time”.
“Hmmm…I guess…why?”
“Well, I want to take you out for dinner”
“Dinner ? Why so sudden ? Is there any occasion ?”
“No…I just simply want to take you out for dinner”
“But oppa….”
“I pick you at 6′o clock okay?…we’re gonna meet here again. See ya!!!”. Heechul pushed the gas and off to the road, leaving na ra with confusing thought.
 

-at university-

Eun sa and kyuhyun enter the university together. Some girls glance at them with question look. Eun sa seems happy by herself. She remembering the bus scene this morning. When kyuhyun turned to her, eun sa stoppep her breath automatically.

“Hmm…what time did your lesson end today?”
“Around 3…I think”
“Can you wait for me at the canteen? Maybe…around 3.30…I want to ask you about something”.
(Kyaaaa!!!! He asking me out at canteen!! Hahaha I love this day!!!)
“Hmm…okay oppa”
“Here *gave eun sa his cellphone* put your number, so I can tell you if I’m being late or what”. Na ra receive his cellphone, type her number, save it and give it back to kyuhyun.
“Thanks…I have to go to class now”
“Yeah, me too”
“Bye eun sa, have a good day!”. Kyuhyun waved a little to her and walked to his department.
(Oh oppa…I really had a GOOD DAY today, its all bcoz of you!). Eun sa talked to himself.
 

-noon, 4 o’clock at canteen-

Eun sa finished her meal before kyuhyun come in. He waved at eun sa at she replied it shyly. slowly…he pulled the chair and sat in front of her. They greeted each other and…silent. Eun sa could feel something different from him. He look nervous, uneasy and confuse. Finally, kyuhyun ready to say something, he cleared his throat before speaking.

“Hmm…do you still remember siwon hyung?”
“Huh?” That’s all I could replied. Not that I’m not remember siwon oppa, its just unexpected question.
“Tall, handsome, has a sincere smile, and if I’m not mistaken…he’s the one who asked you whether you like udon or ramen when the first time we all met at japanese restaurant, and your answer is ra-…” His words wa cut out by eun sa
“Ramen. That was my answer. I remember that day oppa…*yet, I won’t forget our encounter that day* and of course I remember siwon oppa. But why you asked about him so sudden??” Eun sa stare at kyuhyun suspiciously, and this is what made kyuhyun become uneasy, again. He cleared throat, again….
“What I…I meant…hmmm….siwon hyung asked me about….about…ennggg…I meant how do you think of him? About hyung..?”

(WHAT???!!! What did he said?? Am I half deaf now??)

“About siwon oppa?? I don’t get it….what’s that mean?”
“I’m sorry…but to put it simple…I think hyung like you”. He said the last sentence with some dissapointment voice…but of course eun sa didn’t notice, she’s too shocked to absorb the situation.
“I….I don’t kn…I never…I mean…”. Eun sa stuttering now, she doesn’t know how to say. She only stare at kyuhyun, sadly…..
Then suddenly yesung and ryeowok come up behind kyuhyun. Eun sa stood up quickly and bid her goodbye to them. Kyuhyun want to say something but, he hold it….he’ll wait until the right moment.
 

-night, 9 o’clock-

After the dinner, heechul took na ra to her apartment. During the dinner, na ra kept telling herself that she won’t let this happen again. Heechul is a nice guy, funny, easygoing and charming too. But she felt like she betrayed her own feeling. She only feel heechul as a oppa, not more.

Little did they (heechul &na ra) know, a pair of eyes saw both of them from the across apartment. He’s leeteuk. He saw them accidentally, he was just about to close the curtain when he notice something familiar in front of na ra apartment. When he knew it was heechul, his feeling become uneasy. He felt like someone stabbed him. He close the curtain then walk to the kitchen. There he found kibum siting alone in the living room with can of beer in his right hand and tv playing some english movie.
He joined him and open another beer. Kibum only smile when he saw leeteuk, and continue watching the movie.
 

-at girls apartment-

Na ra took a deep sigh when she enter the living room. She really felt tired today. He switch the lamp on and shocked because there’s someone else in there.
“Omo! Eun sa-ah, you almost scare me to death!!! Why are you sitting alone in the dark?”
“Oh…unnie…welcome back. Sorry if I scare you. I just forgot to turn on the lamp”. Eun sa feel tired too.
“Ohh…it’s okay. This day is what I called as a-very-unexpected-day. So many things that I have to think about. And my feeling won’t get any better by thinking of it”. Na ra now sat in another couch.
“Me too unnie. I guess this is why some people say ‘I hate monday’”.

By that…both of them sat in silent. Each of them lost in their own mind.

 

 

to be continued