UMGM 28

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 28

Don’t know how, don’t know when it start but right now heechul and youngmi are seeing each other. And they’ve been dating for almost 1.5 month. It’s na ra and so hee who’s found out about their relationships. They saw them kissing each other, right in front of their eyes. Youngmi and heechul didn’t say anything much to them, they too didn’t look like a normal couple. Sometimes they keep calling each other with their silly nickname. ert and ahjumma, or there’s a goodbye term like this.

Heechul : “see you later alligator”
Youngmi : “in a while crocodile”


When the rest of the guys know about them, they feel speechless, unconvincingly, confuse, joy etc. But they always feel happy for heechul. Maybe they are strange couple but they surely love each other.
 

 

For the young couple, kyunhyun and eunsa, they getting know each personality now. Like what she like and dislike, his like and dislike and eunsa more and more admiring her lovely boyfriend because his sudden surprise for her or anything his childlike behavior.

(A/N : for this one I already prepared special chapter ^^, I posted on the next chapter)
 

 

Days by days passed…
Weeks by weeks passed…
Months by months passed…

 

-5months later-

In one winter night on february, leeteuk and na ra just finished their meeting with youngmi. As usual…heechul already waiting for youngmi in front of the building, ready for their dinner. Seeing the happy-weird couple, na ra only smile and she day dreaming for a while. Until leeteuk nudge her shoulder, and she back into her right mind.

“Hey…don’t say you day dreaming again…tsk tsk tsk…”. He messing her hair and walk away.
“Yah!!! Sunbae, wait for me”. She walk fast and grab his coat. He turned around and suddenly pulled her closer, he placed his chin on top of her head,hug her and share his coat for her. Na ra gasped and hold her breath.
“Na ra-ah…don’t hold your breathe…just relax…can you do that for me?”. He feel that the girl in his hug finally start to relax her body and breathe….but he can feel her heart beating faster. He smile widely and speak again.
“You know…it feels more better if you hug me back….”. Na ra is like a puppy who always obey her master, then she hold him back, she round her arms to his waist.
“Sunbae….what are you trying to do??”.
“Ssssttt….I’ll explain it later. But for now I just want to be like this”.
Then they stay like that for a moment, until leeteuk say something.

“Listen to me na ra-ah…because I’m gonna say this once”. She nod
“I always want to say this a long time ago, but I don’t have any courage until now *inhale*
One, sorry because I never say goodbye to you when I went to japan, because I have a feeling that I’m  gonna made you cry and I don’t want that.
Two, when I saw you again at the airport that day…I feel something different…
Three, I finally realize my feeling to you….and *inhale again* sorry not to mention this earlier…saranghae”.

His last words made her heart beat crazily…she feel a wave of happiness and…
“Sunbae…you’re not teasing me right?? *looked up to him*”. Leeteuk only smile and pinch her cheeks. She eyeing him with suspicious stare and pouted her lips.
“I’m not kidding and I’m not teasing you. What I’ve said earlier is my true feeling”. Leeteuk lift up her chin, brush her lips with his thumb and his face leaning to her.
“Wait sunbae….I..I…wha…just…”. Her stuttered words silence by his kiss. She closed her eyes and replied his kiss, captured the very moment in her minds, forever.

3 weeks later, heechul sent a shocking message for everybody. The content is..
“Yo everybody!!! Please read this carefully….I’m GETTING MARRIED !!!!!”
-heechul-
 

Seconds…minutes….everybody still thinks it just some prank….until heechul sent one picture message….a pair of wedding ring.

Na ra hurriedly went to her boss office.
“Youngmi sunbae!….it’s true???”
“What nara?”. She keep looking at her paper.
“That heechul oppa will getting married!! Please tell me that the bride is you.. “.
“Yes…he proposed me 1 week ago”. Showing na ra her engagement ring.
“Woahhh!!!!! Youngmi sunbae, congratulations!!!!!”. Na ra hug her boss and smile happily.
“Thank you. So….I’m sure he sent an email to all his roomates and you huh?”.
“I think so….why?”
“Nothing….it just, he’s the one who really excited and decided to spread the news, he really enjoying that…”.
“Hahahaha….you’re lucky to have him as your future husband sunbae”.
“Yeah, I think so. Hmmm how about you and leeteuk…any progress?”.
Na ra blushed because youngmi question, and brought her back to the night when leeteuk confessed his feeling.
 

 

-to be continued-