UMGM 4

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 4

(Sorry…I don’t make a scene between kyuhyun and eun sa here…next chapter okay!)

 

-3 days later-
 

At heechul, siwon and ryeowook room. It’s 8.30pm and heechul is getting ready for blind date.He wear a shocking pink shirt, deep blue jeans and blue tie. *oh no that’s so wrong…at least that what siwon thought when he see him*

“Hyung…where are you going?”. Siwon stand up and stood beside him. Facing the big mirror in heechul’s room.
“Oh….*smile* blind date. My coworkers invited me to join. Because they minus 1 guy. But I think that’s not the real reason. They just gonna use me as a bait for the girls…because u know I have “kim heechul charm” heechul flashing his devilish smile at siwon.

(But I don’t think hyung is gonna make it if he wearing that wrong-mix-and-match). Siwon decided to help heechul and searching for another shirt. Finally he found a nice white shirt. He gave it to heechul and ask him to change.

“Why do I have to change my shirt? I love this pink one…”
“I know…that’s very attractive color..but according to my friends, girls is more interested with guys who’s wearing a white shirt and….*picking heechul black blazer randomly* this!!”
“Oh yeah??? Is it true?”.
“Yes! Absolutely!”.
After hearing this..heechul immediately change his shirt.
“Wow! Siwonnie..u’re right…I look like a cool handsome guy with this clothes”. Heechul turn around and starts posing a few style. This made siwon giggling and get out from his room.
 

-at the club-

“Yo yo yo!!!! Kim heechul here….!!!” Heechul high five-ed his coworkers and introducing himself to 5 girls.
(Wow..they all look pretty….)Heechul said to himself.
2 hours later,another girl approaching to their table and bowed quickly before she talked to one of 5 girls. Heechul feel familiar with her face. Well of course…it’s kim na ra.. He met her 3 days ago. But na ra didn’t notice him, she’s too focused to her friend…who’s already drunk now.
 

Heechul tapped her shoulder.
“Omo! Heechul-ssi??!”
“What are you doing in here? Are you join this blind date too?”
“Mwoh?? No…I just need something for her *pointed to the green top girl*, but I think she’s already drunk and seems busy with your friend”.
“Oh man….that fast!”. They saw their friend kissing each other.
“Well…I guess I have to wait till tomorrow… So, goodbye heechul-ssi. Enjoy your blind date” *smile*
“Wait! I don’t know how to say this but…can I go home with you?”
“Why?? Are u drunk too??”
“Not yet…but I’m about too…my head feels funny now…like spinning”.
“Oh no….okay, I’ll take you home. Can you walk by yourself?”
“I try….”*when suddenly heechul tripped and almost fall down. Na ra caught heechul before he fell and put his right hand onto her shoulder*
 

At the car, heechul almost fall asleep and can’t concentrate again. He starts to sing along when the radio dj play “fly me to the moon” song.
A few minutes later,they arrived at the apartment. Na ra helped him again and enter the building, this is happen when leeteuk got out from the convenience store. He saw both of them and called her name.
 

“Na ra-ah !”. She’s stopped and turned her head.
“Leeteuk sunbae!….help me…!!”. Leeteuk hurriedly help her and push the lift button. Heechul now completely asleep and heavy!
“What happen?” Leeteuk asked
“We met accidentally at the club and he almost drunk. He asked to go home with me, and…here we are”
“Thank you….I’m sorry if he disturbing you or else”.
“Hahaha…never mind…he just singing all the way here….it’s quite entertaining actually”
“No way….hahaha” Leeteuk laugh at na ra comment.
 

When the lift come, na ra decided to come with them. At least she can help leeteuk bring his groceries.
They arrived at the fifth floor and leeteuk push the bell room number 507. Ryeowok open the door and help leeteuk. Na ra wait outside the room, she wipe the sweat on her forehead and fixed her hair before leeteuk come out.

“Yah! I leave him for you guys. Just make sure he drink that tomorrow”. Leeteuk shouted from the front door,pick up his groceries from na ra hand and put it inside the room.
“Is this your room sunbae?”
“No…I’m in 504…this is heechul, siwon and ryewook room. I’ll take the groceries later. Now, let me take you home”
“Nggg it’s okay, I bring my car, besides…my apartment is just across yours, remember?”
“Yes, if that so…let me take you to your car. Ok?”
“Araso…thank you sunbae”
 

They both only talk a little and when they in the parking area, leeteuk feel a bit nervous when he asked her number, saying that maybe someday he’ll need her help with his store. Na ra gave him her number and then go home. If only he know how he made this girl half dreamy on her way home. Of course she feel very happy when leeteuk asked her number. After all she’s already taken by his charm along long time ago.
 

 

-to be continued-