UMGM 5

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 5

-saturday morning at the girls apartment-
 

Kim na ra are working at home now, she’s preparing some data for monday meeting so she can have a full free time for tomorrow.

“Unnie~~~…….”
“Hmm???” She answered her cousin desperate tone without leaving her eye from the laptop.
“I feel like crazy now….”
“Hmm???”. *Continuing typing*
“Yesterday I met him at campus…I was just about got out from canteen and I almost bump into him”
“Hmm….”.* Flipping page from some magazines now*
“One of his friend…what’s his name again…*thinking*…ah! Yesung oppa! He said to me that they’re gonna perform some song for tomorrow festival…and kyuhyun told me to come…..oh my god unnie!!!! I was so happy!!!! I only nodded at them and said thank you, then they’re leaving”. Eun sa let out a happily sigh and smile widely…
“Yah!it’s your campus festival too…are you forget? As a freshman you have to be there, right? Besides I will come too tomorrow to see their performance”. Her eyes still glued to the laptop.
“So unnie…can I go with you??”
“Oh eun sa-ah….pabo…of course you can. Now…off you go before you’re late”.

When eun sa at the lobby of her apartment, he met heechul. They greeted each other then heechul asking about na ra where about. Eun sa gave him their room number and bid a goodbye to him. Heechul go straight to upstair and push the bell button. A second later na ra opened the door and shocked to see heechul in front of him. She asked what happen, but heechul only smile and thanked her for the past incident.
 

“You’re welcome heechul-ssi”
“Oppa…just call me heechul oppa, heechul-ssi sounds odds for me”
“Hmm..okay heechul oppa”
“That’s better. So, are you free? I want ask you out for…*looking at his watch* brunch maybe??”
“Well actually…I’m in the middle of something”
“Please? Just go to the cafe around here. It wouldn’t take long”
“Okay…but let me change first”
“No need…you already look fine to me”.
“Huh?…” And then heechul pull her wrist, but na ra reflect to let go off her hand. “Sorry oppa, I’m gonna take my wallet and shoes”
And…off they go
 

-at the cafe around-

The 2 guy spotted them in the cafe. They come in and joined them.

‘Oh ! Leeteuk sunbae and kyuhyun. Great!! I’m definitely look stupid in front of him. Oversized hoody, knee length jeans and pair of old shoes…oh don’t forget the glasses and loosen-bun-hair-type. I look like geek girl now’

“What are you guys doing in here?” Leeteuk speaking
“Ah hyung, we just get some coffee. This is my way to say thanks because she helped me that night”. Heechul smile to na ra
“Hey…you should take me too, I was helping you too though, carried you to the room”.
“Hahaha….okay take yo…” Heechul words cut up by na ra sudden movement
“Ah…I should get going now. I still have a pile of work to do….goodbye everybody and…kyuhyun-ah goodluck for tomorrow festival, me and eun sa willcome to see you. Bye then”. Na ra gave them quick bow and headed to the door.
“Okay! See you later”. Heechul waving at her and leeteuk follower her with his eyes.

Leeteuk chuckled when he see her almost hit the door and half running to the apartment.

“Hyung! What so funny?” Kyuhyun asked him.
“Nothing…do you want to order something?”

And the 3 of them continue their chat.

 

 

 

to be continued