UMGM 6

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 6

 

-sunday, at arts & law university-

The 7 of them (na ra, eun sa, leeteuk, kangin, shindong, hankyung, heechul and donghae)stood in the 3rd row. It’s open stage but luckily the weather is nice.

“When they’re gonna start to singing??”. Na ra shouted to the 5 guys
“Soon! I think after this band”. Shindong replied

When the song is finished, the mc announce the last performance.

“Get ready for this one guys!!! Especially for the girls…this four men is one of our university treasure!!! Let’s welcome ‘FRIENDS’ !!!!!”
Soon after the mc said their name, almost all the girl start to screaming hysterically and the boys clapping their hands.

When kyuhyun, yesung, ryeowok and sungmin show up, and saying hello to the audience, the screaming voices slowly vanished. Their first song is ‘Love Fool’ in accapela version. And wow….their voice is really good! And everybody like them. The second song is more upbeat, ‘Jojo’ from shinee, the famous korean boyband. And the last song is kyuhyun solo, he sing ’7 years love’.

He really has a charismatic voices, deep and almost seducing *hehehe*.

Na ra glance to eun sa, she’s like a robot now. With wide smile and eyes glued to kyuhyun, she seems in her own world. Na ra nudge her and whispering something. Eun sa hit her cousin lightly because she’s (na ra) teasing her.
The song is over now, they bid their goodbye and get down from the stage.

“Let’s go see them!” Heechul speaking. And then they rushed to the backstage. They found 4 guys sitting under the tree with one bottle mineral drink on each hands.

“Hey!! Nice performance up there!!” Donghae highfive the exhausted singers.
“You guys are soooo great!!!!!! Right eun sa?!”
“Oh yes!! Very much unnie”
“Thank you na ra-noona, thank you eun sa-ah”. Kyuhyun say shyly.
“So! Who want’s ice cream?? I’ll treat you guys”. Leeteuk speaking.
The words ice cream make them crazier, they all like a child who’s starving to death *haha!*
“Okay2…easy guys….and kyuhyun-ah…help me please…buy us the ice cream. Here’s the money”. Leeteuk handed the money to kyuhyun.
“And eun sa-ah…help kyuhyun okay…we’ll wait here”. Na ra ended this with quick wink and meaningful smile.

‘What is unnie up to? Is she gave me a chance to be alone with him? Oh unnie…thank you…but I’m feeling nervous here..’ Eun sa talked to herself.
 

-at the ice cream booth-

“Hmm…how’s your days here?”. Kyuhyun start the conversation.
“Oh it’s fine oppa…I like it here”.
“Good”
-a long pause-

‘Oh my god this is so awkward…I need to say something’ eun sa think hard with closed eyes, and didn’t notice that kyuhyun apparently see her. When eun sa open her eyes, their eyes are meet each other accidentally. At this moment, both of them are silent and only themselves who know the meaning of this encounter.

“Hey guys…this is your ice cream”. The middle age guy brought them back to the reality. Kyuhyun said thanks and handed the money. Eun sa offered help to bring the ice cream, but kyuhyun politely refuses her offer. After all he’s a man here. The walk to the back stage feels like a one long journey. When they arrived, everybody eagerly grabbed their ice cream. And eun sa feel startled when kyuhyun give her a chocolate flavor.

“How do you know I like this one?”
“I don’t…that is my fav flavor”

‘Oh greatttt!!!! So we have some thing in common….an ice cream flavor! I’ll note myself for that’

 

 

 

to be continued