UMGM 10

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 10
 

Siwon picked eun sa in front of the coffee shop and they headed to the one of the largest malls. They looked for so many things…clothes, hats, bags, shoes but no one seems fit to his mother. Then eun sa saw something near the house ware area. It’s a beautiful tea set. With cream color and japanese cherry blossom painted on one side. Simple but elegant and had a warm feeling. She starring at it with an awe expression.

“Oppa, how about this one?”. She pointed at the tea set. Siwon pick it up and a satisfied smile formed on his face.
“It’s perfect!! I’m sure she’s gonna love it!”
“Hooray!! We have a winner!!” Eun sa jumped a little and she gave siwon a victory smile. He replied with a lovely smile and hold her hand, suddenly.
“Komawo eun sa-ah…you’re big help. And I loved your taste. Now, let’s pay and wrap this tea set!”. Siwon pulled her hand softly and drag her to cashier. Eun sa couldn’t let go off his grip, untill he released it by himself.

Walking with him is like walking with someone famous. His handsome face is hard to miss. almost all the girls who walked passing them will stare at him and some of them threw a smile. But siwon only focus on his talk with eun sa. They walked out of the bookstore and siwon took her shopping bag, and carried it on his other hand. Eun sa only smile shyly.

“Hmmm….I’m hungry…how about we eat something before go home?” He raised one of his eye brows.
“Okay. What should we eat then??”
“Let see…….that? *siwon looked at a burger cafe* yes or no?”
“Yes….”.

Then they order 2 set of cheese burger max size, 2 large cola and 2 french fries. Siwon insisted to pay the bill after that they choose a table near the window. They eat and talk sometimes. Siwon finished his burger first, and watching eun sa. Sometimes he chuckle a little and smile happily. It’s make eun sa nervous and almost chocked.

“Are you okay?? Here’s ur drink….just eat slowly, I’ll wait for you”. Siwon patted her back carefully.
(Ohh ….another stupid action from me…) Eun sa talked to herself.
After finishing her burger, siwon seems to have something important to talk to.

“Eun sa-ah, can I ask you something?”
“Yes oppa”
“Hmm…sorry before. But, do you have a boyfriend?”. Eun sa gulped of his question. She slowly shook her head and drink her cola.
“So…do you have someone you like?”. Eun sa blushed a little, she thinking about kyuhyun now. Then she nodded. For a second, Siwon felt disappointed. But then he just smiled and asked another question.
“Then….did he like you too?”
Eun sa never thought about this before, siwon asked something that made her thinking deeply. She don’t know whether kyuhyun like her too or not. Or it’s just love on one side?.
“I don’t know…” Eun sa answered with unsure feeling and soft voice.
Siwon noticed something in her voice. So he stopped and decided it’s time to go home. Maybe in another chance he will ask her more carefully and express his feeling.

 

 

to be continued