UMGM 21

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 21


After watching the movie, kyuhyun take eunsa to the small coffee shop near the theater. They order some shortcake and drinks. They sat at the corner near the window. At first the chatted about the movie, but then suddenly, kyuhyun hold eunsa hand. Eunsa felt shocked and soooo much happy!! And the next is….
 

“Eunsa-ah….for a girl I know this is very important”.
“What is it oppa?”.
“I want you to be my girlfriend and we start dating officially”.
His words like the most sweetest sound in the world….and the way he said that its just made him more perfect in her eyes. Eunsa only nodded and tried to hide her blushing face. Kyuhyun chuckle a little and enjoying the moment. Somehow he feel happy to see her blushing.
 

30minute later they go home. For tonight kyuhyun borrow sungmin car and as the repayment, he promised that he will tell about the date tonight. Don’t know why, but the hyung’s seems very excited about this.
 

He accompany eunsa until they reached the lobby and push the lift button.

“Oppa, thank you for tonight..I’m really-really happy. And please…tell me that this is not a dream…I’m really your girlfriend now, right??”. Kyuhyun only smile and shrugged, acting that he don’t care. Eunsa eyes grew bigger seeing his action. Confused. Then, kyuhyun pulled her closer and kiss her forehead.
“Yes, you’re my girlfriend now. Have a nice dream eunsa-ah”.
“Oppa…..”. She’s speechless and blushing again.
“Now, go upstairs and sleep okay”. Kyuhyun shoved her to the lift and messing her hair. Before the lift door closed fully, he gave her a sweet-sweet smile. And sure……eunsa is like in heaven now!!!.

When eunsa entered her apartment, she found that her cousin is not home yet. Then she texting her.
‘UNNIE !!!!! I’m now is CHO KYUHYUN GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!’ -ES-
A minute later she received an answer.
‘Jinja???!!!! Ahh….I’m happy for you!!! Chukkae eunsa-ah….’. -NR-
‘Komawo unnie….now, I want to sleep and dream about him!!!! Unnie, be careful in your way back okay. Goodnite!!!’ -ES-

And yes…she dream about him that night….
In the other place, the hyung’s really-really interrogated kyuhyun about his date with eunsa. Shindong and donghae almost all the story.
 

“Waw!!!! Uri maknae is grown up now!!!”. Sungmin shouted and give him a pat on the back. Ryeowok and yesung throw him a pillow and singing a random happy song.
 

Well well well,….It’s a mess boys!!!!

 

to be continued