UMGM 13

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 13

-1.5 hour later-

The living room now is full of boys!!! They talking to each other, laughing, yelling etc. Na ra and eun sa only smile and feel happy, even though they start to feel tired and exhausted.

“Yah…eun sa-ah pass me that soda can…I feel like burning hell here….”. Na ra quickly open the can and drink it.
“Yah unnie…give me some”. She passed it to eun sa and she finished it in no time. They let out a deep sigh and continuing they task. From the living room, you can actually see the whole kitchen. Shindong back off a little from his seat and shout to the girls.

“Omma’s!!!! Hwaiting!!!!!”. His loud voice made na ra and eun sa turned around and gave him a ‘warning’ look.
“Hahaha just kidding girls!! When I see both of you moving around the kitchen, preparing food for us…it feels like ‘oh it would be very great if I have someone who can take care of me everyday’. You know, like in the movie, the girlfriend cooked something for her boyfriend”. Shindong grin widely before he turn a side to talk to hankyung.

Na ra, eun sa, leeteuk, kyuhyun, heechul and siwon looked at shindong with shocked expression. Reflect, they stare each other. Na ra eyes moved to leeteuk. And so is eun sa, she looked at kyuhyun. Little did the 4 know, 2 guys glance at them with a sad feeling. Suddenly the timer on kitchen ringing. Bring their consciousness again.

Finally all the foods is ready. Shindong told na ra and eun sa to sit in the front side of table.

“Ah..sorry all…but before we start the dinner how about we say cheers first?”. Shindong lift up his glass in the air. Followed by the others, so the cheers is begin.
“First….we wanna say happy goodbye for henry and zhoumi. We hope they had a wonderful time in here. Don’t forget to visit us again sometimes, okay? And we hope you guys have a save trip and beautiful memory.
Second….congratulation for shiwon!!! Finally, the day that you’re waiting for is come huh? Learn as many as you can…and comeback here when you’re success and wealth!! Hahaha just kidding, we’re happy for you shiwonnie….good luck!! And send us a pretty american girls okay??? Hahaha…
Third…we wanna say KAMSAHAMIDA!!! For na ra and eun sa. Without them we’re not be able to have a wonderful foods like this. Thank you girls….sorry for the late announcement. CHEERSS!!!!!!” Shindong cheers followed by the rest of them.

They all had a happy dinner and successful farewell home party. Henry and zhoumi gave na ra and eun sa a friendly hug. They thanked them for the delicious food and sorry for the trouble. When the time na ra and eun sa have to go home. Shiwon offered himself to take their home. And so the 2 girls bid their goodbye to the rest.

When shiwon, na ra and eun sa arrived at the apartment. Shiwon said something.
“Na ra noona…can I have a word with eun sa ?I have something important to talked to her”. First na ra seems confuse but she nodded and thanked shiwon for his ‘guard’ things. She let them talked and find solution for his feelings. And she realize that she should find solution for her own feeling too.

 

 

to be continued