UMGM 26

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 26
 

-a week after-

“Eun sa-ah..are you sure you don’t wanna go to the doctor???”. Na ra press her palm to her cousin forehead. Hot, it’s definitely a fever and cold.
“No unnie, I’m sure the fever will gone. Besides, I already drink the medicine you gave me last night”.
“Okay then, but..remember, if you need anything else, don’t hesitate to call me, arasso??!”
“Arasso…you can go now unnie..good luck for today”. And I back to sleep again, must be from the medicine that unnie gave last night.
 

-2 hours later-

Someone rang the bell on the girls apartment. Eunsa wake up sneezing and take a drink before she walk to the front door.

“Oppa?!”. Kyuhyun standing in front of her, with his fav baseball cap and backpack still hung on his back. He’s panting and trying to catch a breathe.
“I’m sorry eunsa…but I really need to see you. Noona told me that you had a fever. So when my class is finished, I hurriedly went here. Am I disturbing you or something?”.
“Aniyoo….I just…”. (‘The truth is, I was sooo happy that u’re here…but my weak body act different -___- ….I feel a little dizzy and almost fall down)
“Oopss careful! *cath her* Oh sorry….I shouldn’t let you stand for a long time, let me….” And suddenly, kyuhyun lift her, carry her a princess style. Eunsa hold her breathe for a moment, her face is red and she looked down, not dare to looking at him. Kyuhyun close the door by kicking it. He smile a little when he saw her reaction.
“Which one is your room?”. His question, snapped her back to real world. She pointed to the soft purple door. Luckily she left it opened, so he can enter easily. He lay down her to the bed, slowly and covered her with blanket.
 

Eunsa POV
(‘Gosh!!! What is this feeling???!!! Its different from the kiss….and the way he carried me….why he do that??!! It makes me scared and excited’)

Kyuhyun POV
(‘Hahahaha…I think I know what she’s been thinking right now…her blushing face prove that all. My silly eunsa….I’ll take care of you’)


“Sooo…this is why I don’t see you at campus heh?”. Kyuhyun sat beside her and put his backpack on the floor.
“Hmmm…..”. (‘Oh no! This is getting……’)
“How’s the fever now? *press his palm onto her forehead* hmmmm….just a little hot…but why your face is so red??”
“Hmmm I…I think that’s the effect of fever…” (‘Of course not oppa! It’s because of your touch!!’)
“I see….*took her hand and squeeze it* hmm… I miss you by the way….*smiling*”
“Oppa…..I…I miss you too….”

Kyuhyun leaning to her…his face just a few inch from her. He smile seeing his lovely girlfriend is blushing and he know, it’s definitely not from the fever. He brushed her hair with his fingers….his index finger trailed from her forehead, nose and ended at her lips.

“Can I kiss you?”
“Nghhh…better not oppa, because I’m afraid that you’re gonna catch a cold too”.
“How do you so sure?”
“Hmmmm…..”
“Well, we never know until we try it..rite??” *smile playfully*
“Oppa…..*speechless*”
“Sssttt..I wanna kiss you now…and I don’t care if I catch a cold…I JUST DON’T CARE…”.
With one single move, he kiss her…softly…carefully…then ended with passionate kiss.
 

-meanwhile at monochrome consultant office-

Her phone received one message, she accept it and read it. It’s from leeteuk

‘Do you like it?’ -LT-

She read it with questioning look and think hard….(‘What should I like????’). She lift her head up and bite her lower lips, thinking. Then another message come again

‘Try to find it at your bag’ -LT-

She quickly grabbed her bag and emptying it on her table. Organizer, tissue, compact, lipgloss, comb, keys, pens, ipod, candies, aspirin, post it note, a4 sketch book, usb, wallet, some old receipt, gloves, nintendo ds and a box with pink ribbon. She never see that box before…

(‘What is this???’) *untied the ribbon and open the box*. There is card inside it, she pick it and read it…….

 

to be continued