UMGM 19

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 19

-6.45 pm, girls apartment-

Na ra fixed her hair for the third time,and check again in the mirror, make sure that she’ s ok and ready.

“WAW!! Unnie….you look…different!!! I almost can’t recognized you!”. Eunsa look at her with an awe. She’s wearing a simple black knee length dress, smokey eyes, ponytail with bangs she slipped it in her right ear, red lipstick, little black purse and 9 inch black stilettos.
“Hahaha…oh yeah?”.
“Definetely!!…so, what can I do for you?”. Na ra then turned around and see her cousin was ready to go too.
“Huh! Told me that I’m different, than look at yourself dongsaeng. You look pretty tonight, going somewhere else???”. Na ra teasing her cousin and pinch her cheek.
“We’re gonna just watch some movie”.
“Hmmm…what’s now then? Second date?”.
“I don’t know unnie. Maybe…”.

Then at the same time, their phone rang. Kyuhyun is at the lobby and young mi also already in front of the apartment. Eunsa and nara walked together. Before she go to her boss car, she told something to kyuhyun.
“Make sure both of you have fun tonight”. And she wink to eunsa and kyuhyun, give them an evil smile and rush out to the car.
 

 

-La’Grande restaurant-

They arrived at 7.20 showed their invitation and get in to the restaurant. The exterior is simple but you can’t miss the elegant, the interior is more awesome. The feel of classy france look and big chandelier in the middle, just made the restaurant look fabulous. Young mi give her a hug and congrats her for the work she had done.

Then, the owner of the restaurant greeted them. Said that he’s very very happy with the design, and he will tell his friends about young mi company and great work of it. He left when somebody called him, and excuse himself.

A waitress offering them a champagne, young mi take two glass and give one to na ra. They made toast and cheers for tonight. When suddenly someone tap her shoulder, and na ra turn around.

“Heechul oppa.”
“Hi!”. Heechul gave her his usual smile and glance at youngmi.
“Leeteuk?”. Youngmi speaking.
“Hello”. Then leeteuk came from another side.
“Sunbae?? Heechul oppa??. Now na ra look very surprise.
“Hahaha surprise to see us at here?”.
“Yes”.
“Well, you know, the owner is friend of us. So he invited me and leeteuk yesterday. Said we should come and enjoy the free food *wink*”.
“Hahaha….is that so”.
“Yeah, and I just know from him that the whole restaurant design is by you, na ra-ah?”. Leeteuk smile to her, and that made her a little blush.
“Hmm…not all, I mean the interior is by na ra and the exterior is by my other assistant, so hee. Too bad she couldn’t come tonight.” Youngmi explain the situation to leeteuk and heechul.
“Woahh!! You really-really have a great taste and wonderful work na ra-ssi. As oppa, I’m proud of you”. Then heechul hug na ra in sudden. She never expected this, nor youngmi and leeteuk. Which is made leeteuk feel uneasy for a second. But knowing this is heechul, he just smile. Na ra release his hug and bow, thanked him. The truth is she’s feel nervous and shock but she smile too.
“Tsk! After me now you trying to na ra too?”. Youngmi words made heechul raised his eyebrows.
“Ouchh…I forget that you’re also here too…then I should hug you or what??”. Heechul spread his arms and grin to youngmi.
“Don’t be silly, I just protecting my assistant from guy like you”.
“Hahaha guy like me?? What is it like? Mind to tell me??”. Heechul challenge her.

Knowing what will happen next, na ra tried to stop them immediately. Then, another help came. The owner called youngmi and heechul to accompany him. With that, another fight has prevented. Now, only leeteuk and na ra left alone. They greeted again and talk.

 

Na ra POV
(‘I never see him look sooooo handsome like this. The black suit only made him more perfect. It’s been a week since the last time I saw him, so I kinda miss him)


 

Leeteuk POV
(‘I’m surprise to see her in here, and more surprise when I know that she’s the one who design this restaurant interior. A clumsy girl is vanished huh? And now, she changed into pretty girl and talented too. She ponytail he hair, made me remember the first time we met. I forget how can I not like her’)


 

-heechul and youngmi-

After the talk with the another bunch of the owner friends, heechul and youngmi excuse themself and stand near the bar and drink a champagne again. Heechul glance at her and talk to himself.

Heechul POV
(‘Damn! I never know that she’s the great woman that he (the owner) mention it before. I thought it was someone else, not her. But….I must agree with him, that she’s look very great and beautiful. No man can resist that look. Red backless gown, shown her white porcelain bare skin, a straight silky black hair…that just something you can’t miss’)


 

Youngmi POV
(‘Tsk! I know he’s looking and mesmerizing me now..but I’ll pretend that I don’t know and….yeah, he can stare me as long as he like, because…that was my intention when I decided to wear this gown. When I met him here, I think it just a plus score for me. He’s not bad tonight. Look handsome, interesting and cool, but pleaseeee….who let him wear that pink shirt???!!!’)

 

 

-to be continued-