It’s you !! (Special chapter from “uri maknae is getting married ?)

 

This is oneshot, and only some sweet thing that happen between them.

1. A cute jerk
He likes to brush my hair with his fingers, I love it!! But sometimes he can be a cute jerk by messing my hair !!! (If only he know that I specially arrange it to look pretty in front of him,but hell..It’s okay, because it’s you!!)

2. Crimson red
Hahaha…I can’t stop teasing her only to see those cheeks turn crimson red. And usually she will punch me, playfully…and I like it,  because it’s you!!

3. Afraid
“Yah!!! Oppa!! I don’t want to ride roller coaster!!! Anddwae!!! Oppa!! Yah!! I HATE YOU!!! (Our first date at the lotte park, he really want to ride this thing, but cancelled because a long queue but now he had his revenge. Even though I’m yelling and tried to escape from this game, but in the end he always win and dragged me to roller coaster. He know how afraid I am, but I know that he will hold my hand tightly and whispering “I’m gonna catch you if you fall” and he will laugh loudly..but I know he serious.. because it’s you!!

4. Purple
I know he loves purple. That’s why in her birthday I gave him a purple pendant for her necklace. Guess how much I spent for those?? MUCH!! But I don’t care, her happiness is my gift….because it’s you!!

5. Priceless
When it’s raining heavily, he would stay at home and play video games. It made me jealous because your intention is only for the games not me. But when I see your childish smile after winning some games…oh it’s so priceless and I forgive you… because it’s you!!

6. Oppa
I don’t like if she call the other man with “oppa”…and she knew that. But then she will soothing me by saying “oppa..don’t be mad, because that other oppa’s never have this..” And she’ll kiss my cheek and smile so lovingly. And I melt… because it’s you!!

7. Surprise
He sometimes called me surprisingly just to say “saranghae”. And I dream of him…. because it’s you!!

8. Supportive
Oneday, I failed on my assignment and I asked her “eun sa-ah…do you think I’m stupid??” And her reply is “of course not, because I’m only date a smart person!”. Then she hugged me tightly!! I almost can’t breath, but I feel happy… because it’s you!!

9. Addicted
His voice when he sang for me…is like a heroin, I’m addicted and craving for it. Giving me a tingling sensation yet passion too… because it’s you!!

10. Whip Cream
She found another use of whip cream, that
is for swipe my face with it….”Yah!! Eun sa-ah…” But I don’t mind… because it’s you!!

11. Surprise
Once eun sa distract by something, kyuhyun took his chance and quickly pressed a peck on her cheek…. because it’s you!!

12. Comfort
She gave him a perfect feeling, a perfect smile and he thanked her for that…. because it’s you!!

13. Rain
Their another date shorten with a downpour rain, and he use his own jacket as a protection for her….. because it’s you!!

14. Fierce
She maybe a sweet girl, but one day she shot a fiercely glare to the girl who sat closely beside me. And I feel loved…. because it’s you!!

15. Told you so
I told him not to cook anything for me, but he insisted. And the result is, we had to spent a half day just to clean up his mess and no food, while his room mates teasing us. But I never found cleaning up the kitchen will be this fun… because it’s you!!

16. Fight
Like the others couple, they fight sometimes….but that is just another way to make them more close. And they will ask forgiveness from each other….. because it’s you!!

17. Kiss
They shared their first kiss in a cold winter night, with stars above them, hand hold each others and of course…a few sets eyes from their curious friends. But they don’t mind… because it’s you!!

18. Hands
Her hands are small, but soft…and they easily disappear when he hold them. He felt warmth… because it’s you!!

19. Home
When their are home alone, he will asked her to sit beside him and snuggling close to each other on the couch in the living room… because it’s you!!

20. Promise
He will not made a promise if he can’t fulfill it. And he gave me a best promise ever….”I’ll always love you forever”….  because it’s you!!

 

-the end-