UMGM 12

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 12

-5 days later-

“Eun sa-ah…it’s sunday already….I had no work to do….tomorrow meeting is canceled….so….let’s go shopping !!!!” Na ra stood up from the sofa and open the refrigerator. Took one can of tea, drank it, throw it to the bin and wiped with her outside palm, smile with satisfaction.
“Woahh unnie, jinja?! You’re so energetic today”.
“Hahaha I need to release my stress!! So, yes or not? shopping ?”.
“Of course it YES!!”.
Then 30minute later they headed to the mal. They’ve been in and out the stores, giggling over sometimes, try a free product and in 3 hours both of their hands was full of shopping bags. T-shirt, clothes, coat, gloves, perfume, books etc. They decided to eat at the chinese restaurant. 45minutes later they finished all the foods and go out from the restaurant, then they saw something unexpected.
 

“Hey…is that shindong oppa?”. Na ra pointed at the chubby guy in front of underwear store for women.
“You’re right unnie. And…heechul oppa! Wait wait…kyuhyun oppa??????”
And they getting shocked when 3 guys walking out from the store. They stared each other and talk same thing in unison
“What are they doing at there???”.
“Kaja! Let’s we find out!” Na ra walked approaching them, followed by eun sa. The 6 guys doesn’t seems to know that na ra and eun sa is behind them now. the girls smile happily as they tried to surprise them.
 

“Annyeong !!!!” Na ra and eun sa shout at the same time. The 6 guys looked surprised and turned back immediately.
“Yah!! You girls!!!”. Shindong blurted out and pointed at them.
“Hahahaha….surprise surprise !!!” Na ra speaked
“Yah! Are you following us??” Heechul stare at them suspiciously….
“Tsk tsk tsk….no oppa….we just went outside the restaurant when we saw you all”. This time is eun sa
“Sooooo…….. What are you guys doing at the women underwear store??”. Na ra question made them blushed a little and kyuhyun cough nervously.
“Are you okay oppa?” Eun sa looked at kyuhyun who seems more nervous now.
“No need to answer my question, because I already saw the evidence!”. Na ra looked at the pink dotted bag in leeteuk and henry hand. Well, she felt jealous a little when she saw that bag on leeteuk hand. But she tried hard to hold the feeling.
“Ahhh…this is…not mine…I just help henry bringing it. Her sister asked him to buy a pyjama at that store”.
“Yes…and we’re here to help them buy gifts”. Shindong put his arm around zhoumi shoulders and continue say “Because today is their last day here. They have to go back to china tomorrow”
“Ohhh…..” Na ra and eun sa said in unison.
“We actually gonna give them a farewell party at the apartment tonight. Do you girls want to come?” Heechul come forward to na ra.
“Hmmm…..okay. What time?”
“6″.
“Yessss!!!! So you’re don’t mind if we need any help?” Shindong made a pleaded face to the girls.
“No. what do you need oppa?” Eun sa asked
“Just come and see….it’s surprise…” Shindong made a voice like a magician on stage.

————

 

-boys apartment 6.15-
 

Na ra and eun sa are in leeteuk’s. His apartment is more bigger than the 4. So they choose his place to held a party tonight. Leeteuk share the apartment with kibum and shindong. But later haknyung will stay with them too. It’s because henry and zhoumi won’t stay at there anymore.
The boys rearrange position of furniture, so there’ll be enough space for 17 people. Na ra and eun sa stood silently on the corner of living room. They’re not allowed to help them. Bcoz shindong said there’ll be special task for both of them.

A minute later, shindong call their name from the kitchen. They following shindong voice like a lost puppies.

“Now girls….this is what I told you before”. Shindong spread his arms, showing the girls around kitchen and a table full of vegetables, spices, and other ingredients. Na ra raised one eyebrows, and stare shindong confusingly.
“We beg you to help us with this. We’re not that ‘smart’ to made a delicious food. And we’re afraid that henry and zhoumi will get food poisoning if they eat our cook”.
“You made a very reasonable excuses shindong oppa”. Na ra smile sheepishly.
“So, what kind of food do we have to cook?”. Eun sa asked shindong while her hand seems busy picking up some vegetables.
“Anything. Anything you can make from all of this”.
“Mwoh?”. Eun sa hands stopped at the paprika and he looked at shindong.
“Hehehehe….this is for you girls”. Shindong gave them 2 brand new apron. “We bought this only for you girls”.
“Yah! Shindong oppa! You planning this all from the beginning huh?!”. Na ra put one of her hands in her waist.
“No….just after we met you this noon. Okay girls I’m not gonna interrupting you no more. Happy cooking!!!” Shindong winked at them and get out from kitchen. Leaving na ra and eun sa speechless. And they decided to cook everything they can.

 

to be continued