UMGM 30

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 30

(A/n note : guys…I skipped the years in these chapter. Hmmm about 2 years after the wedding….I hope you still enjoy this chapter ^^)

 

-one night at na ra office-

“Remember what I’ve told you”. Na ra raise her eyebrows and leeteuk slip something to her palms. She recognize that, it was her handkerchief!!. She look at him with her eyes grew bigger.
“Sunbae, you said to me that you lost it, but how….”
“I lied, I always keep it with me”. He kiss her palm and smile so sweet to his girlfriend.
“Ohhh….you’re the best liar in the world sunbae…you lied to me for 2 years!! And…why you brought me here in the morning??”. Then leeteuk pull out something from his coat pocket and give it to her.
“Sorry na ra-ah…sorry because I lied to you…and sorry because of this”.
“Huh???”.
“Would you blow this baloon for me?”.
“What??!!”.
“I promise, you’ll like it. And if you’re not, you can ‘kill’ me”. Na ra staring at him with confusing look. But of course she still take the balloon and blow it. The balloon now is grow bigger and bigger. Her face is red and she stop blowing it to catch a breath.
“Sunbae….can I stop now? My cheeks are hurt now…please…”. He touch her cheeks and smiling.
“Yes, but…1 more thing. Read the words in that balloon for me”.
“Words??”. Na ra turn the balloon and find what he meant before. The words are….

‘Would you stay beside me forever ?’.

She surprises and her heart beat is racing up. She look at him and a tears start forming in her eyes when she see him signaling ‘saranghae’ with both of his hand on top of his head.

“Sunbae…..”. And she only silent, tears slowly falling form her eyes.
“Yah…..don’t cry”. I just keep looking at him and help him put down his hands. I squeeze it, tears fall to his hand.
“*clear throat* so….what your answer?”.
“Look at my eyes sunbae, you’ll know”.
“I need you to say it na ra-ah”. I touch her wet cheeks, brush her wet lips with my thumb and finally she say it.
“Yes…my answer is yes sunbae”. And I hug her instantly, she doesn’t know how nervous I am yesterday, planning to propose her in different way, so she could remember this day forever.

“Sunbae….I love you. Please take care of me”. “You know I will….I love you too”. She tighten her hug and snuggle to me. I can feel her heart beat like it was inside of me. I need to end this with one act again. I release my hug and ask her to open the folded handkerchief. She just silent and mesmerize the ring on her lap. I took the initiative, grab her hand and the ring. She keep bent her head, I slip the ring to her finger and lift her chin. Her eyes close.
“Na ra-ah open your eyes”. She look at me now. Her nose and cheeks are redden, suddenly she cupped my face and kiss me.
“Thank you sunbae…is there any more surprises for me tonight?”.
“No, unless you want it”. She punch me and smiling. I kiss her, tentatively, passionately and of course she reply back.
 

 

(Little did they know, there’s someone outside na ra office, watching every moment from the start ^^)
 

2 months later, they become husband and wife. The wedding is simple, it was exactly like the bride want. And the groom enjoying the every moment with his lovely wife. He couldn’t ask more and always smiling for the entire day. The hoobaes (junior) keep teasing him and he accepted it.

Their wedding song is ‘fly me to the moon’. They dancing for a whole night with the others.
She rest her head on his chest and enjoying the rest of the night.

 

to be continued