UMGM 20

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 20

-at theater, kyuhyun and eunsa-

They decided to watch ‘avatar’, because everbody says that was a great movie and worth to watch. The movie start 10 minute later after they enter the studio. They wear a 3D glasses…and when they looking at each other, they burst laugh a little. Looking silly, like a nerd-weird couple. But, deep in their heart they felt happy and warm. Hands hold each others and eunsa slowly lean her head to his shoulder.  They enjoy the movie and glad that they had precious time like this.
 

 

-back to restaurant-

“I must say that you really-really made me surprise and proud”. Leeteuk said to na ra
“Komawo sunbae. I’m happy that everybody like my design”.
“Then, I’m sure mine, is gonna be stunning like this too??”.
“I always give my best work for every client. And you sunbae, you just have to trust me and I’ll make sure that you’re not gonna regret it”. And na ra gave him her wide smile, the same smile when he know her first time.
“Hahaha…arasso…I trust you then”.

Just when they having a nice talk, a young girl came to them and hug leeteuk left arm. They both look surprise and stare at the girl.

“Oppa~…. How come you not telling me that you’re gonna come here too”. A girl in pink cocktail dress act cute in front of leeteuk and that just made na ra feel annoying and jealous.
“Nghhh…. Maho??”.
(‘Oh greaaaatttt sunbae know this spoiled girl huh?? Great!’) Na ra talked to himself. And that girl start to squealing and hug leeteuk. Na ra shocked and almost jaw drop, but she just stood silent. Waiting the bad scene in front of her disappear. But it just getting worse when suddenly the girl kiss leeteuk cheek.
“OhHh!!!! Oppa!! I’m sooooo happy that you still remember me!!”. Not only na ra but leeteuk seems shocked too with her action.
“Yes, I remember you. How come you can be in here?”.
“ahh, minho oppa is my cousin remember? He invited me, okasan and appa to come here”.
“Oh, now I remember”. Then leeteuk notice something, he forget that na ra still here too, look at him and maho with the confusing and shock expression, her face a little red.
“Maho, I want you to meet my friend. She’s kim na ra”. The girl look at na ra, she’s smile a little and bow for a second.
“Na ra-ah, this is maho, she’s song minho cousin. We met when I was visited his studio in japan. His father is korean, but her mother is japanese”.
“Nice to meet you maho”. Na ra bow a little and smile. But it seems that maho just ignoring her and she start to drag leeteuk.
“Come oppa!! Let’s meet okasan and appa. I’m sure they wanna see you!!!”. Maho keep pulling his arm, made leeteuk feel uneasy but he can’t jerk her like that easy too. Then he had no choice, he says ‘sorry’ to na ra and she replied with fake smile. Leeteuk feel guilty and promised to himself that someday he will make it up for her.

Youngmi and heechul witnesses this moment, and she immediately put away the champagne glass.
“Oh, this is bad…”. Youngmi uttered something, made heechul curious and ask her.
“What do you mean?”.
“You never understand”.
“Try me”. Youngmi look at heechul, unsure. But she still tell him too.
“I know na ra fall in love with leeteuk a long time ago. And what happen over there *she pointed to na ra who stand alone now* is just not right. Who the hell is that girl??”.
“Maho. She’s song minho cousin from japan”.
“You know her??”.
“Not really, I just met her when I was spent my holiday in japan. I met leeteuk, minho and his cousin, maho. I can see that maho really interested in leeteuk. And you know, she’s more annoying than you”.
“Yah! Don’t start again…”
“I’m not kidding, try to talk to her and you know what it feels like”.
“Thanks for your ‘recommendation’, but I think I’ll pass”. Youngmi are about to walk away, when heechul stopped her.
“Wait, you said that na ra fall in love with leeteuk for a long time??”.
“Yes. I think….since the accident in campus back then. You know the story? About na ra almost burned down the biology lab, and leeteuk helped her”.
“Yeah..leeteuk told that story. So, it’s been that long??”.
“I think so, I thought na ra had move on since leeteuk suddenly moved away to study in japan. But when he comeback to korea again and they met, I know she’s still had the same feeling”.
“Ah…so that’s the story”. There’s a hint of disappointed in his voice, and youngmi notice this thing. She look at him with suspicious eye.
“Oh no….don’t say you like na ra”. Youngmi words made heechul cough a little.
“*huk* how do you know?”.
“Women intuition”.
“Yeah….I have a feeling for her, but after I hear your story, I just not sure”.
“Hey…if you like her, that’s you decision, that’s your own feeling. No one can change that, not my story not even the god. You’re the only one who can make the end”.
“Hahaha…now you sounded like a real ahjumma”. Don’t know how, but youngmi words made heechul feel better again and he admire her. She punch his arm and gave him a warning look.
“Oh please, you know I’m more more BETTER than ahjumma. C’mon, I want to accompany her. Its not right to let her sad at the celebration like this. She should feel happy”. Then he dragged heechul to na ra. They don’t say anything about leeteuk.  Heechul tried to cheer up the mood.

“Let’s go girls….I’m hungry now and I’m craving for FREE FOOD!!!!”. Heechul round his arms to each girl shoulder and pushed them to the table full of food. The mood came back lively and na ra don’t look so sad like before.
 

An hour later leeteuk came approaching them. With maho still cling in his arm. Youngmi and heechul look at na ra and they feel sorry for her. Leeteuk introduced maho to youngmi and heechul whispering something to her.
“You’ll see what I mean back there”. And youngmi only gave him a smile.
Maho release her hand and hug heechul for a second before turn again to hold leeteuk arm. Soon, heechul and maho start they bickering moment. They always like this, because they always feel compete to each other. Maho called heechul with ‘ojii-chan’ (old uncle in japanese) and heechul called her with chibi (short in japanese). Leeteuk, na ra and youngmi only smile watching at them. Then heechul and youngmi feel this is just gonna made the thing worst. Heechul whispering to youngmi again.
 

“We need to end this and split out”. Then she replied with whispering too.
“Okay, you take care of maho and leeteuk”.
“Deal. So we’re friend now?”. Heechul ended his whisper with wink. And youngmi reply it with “whatever”.
 

“Hey…what are you guys whispering about??”. Leeteuk asked youngmi and heechul.
“None of your business dongsaeng”. Youngmi replied with joking tone and she pulled nara to her side. “C’mon na ra, let’s we meet the another potential client. And you should enjoy the night *throwing a stare at leeteuk* kaja!”.
Then they exchanging bow to each other. The girl leave the scene first. Leeteuk only feel more guilty because of youngmi words.

 

 

to be  continued