UMGM 11

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 11

-messages between leeteuk and na ra-

‘What time do you go home today?’ (Leeteuk)
 

‘Maybe 6. Why sunbae ?’ (Na ra)
 

‘Nothing. Are you gonna go home with bus again?’ (Leeteuk)
 

‘No, my friend lee so hee will take me home. She wanna go to some place around there’ (na ra)
 

‘I see, so… when you almost reach your apartment, call me okay’ (leeteuk)
 

‘Okay :) ‘ (na ra)
 

 

-noon-

As na ra promised, she did called him. Leeteuk only say “okay” and ended the call.
A few minutes later, na ra found him standing in front of her car. He laid his back on her car with both of hand in his pocket jeans.

“Sunbae? What are you doing?”
“Waiting for you. Now, where’s your car key?”
Na ra pulled out her car key from bag and handed to leeteuk. Good thing she never left the key at her apartment. She only stood there while leeteuk open her car trunk and pulled out the spare tire.
“Leeteuk sunbae, are you planning to change my flat tire?”.
“looks like that. Why?”
“You don’t have to, I was planning on change it tomorrow”.
“And you’re gonna change it by yourself ?”
“Not really…..”
“Hahaha…so what’s the different if I change it for you now?”
“But…can I help you with something?”
“Ah, actually you can help me”.
“I’m ready”.
“One hot chocolate will be perfect”
“Consider it done ! I’ll buy it right now, wait here sunbae”. Then she’s running to the coffee shop. leeteuk laughed a little when he see this. Its reminding him of the past memory. He continuing his task and finish it right before na ra showed up with 2 hot chocolate on her hands.

“Waw! It’s done?” She handed one hot chocolate to him.
“Yes….you can drive your car again tomorrow”.
“Great! Komawo sunbae! You saved me, again”.
“Hahahaha…glad I can help”.
For a while they just silent and enjoying the night. A cold wind breeze and hot chocolate seems a perfect match. Both of them feel warm and relaxing.
“Hmm sunbae, can I ask you something?”
“Sure, spill it out”.
“4 years ago, why you’re suddenly disappeared ?? why you didn’t tell me that you’re gonna leaving. I felt so afraid and worried that I was the reason why you’re left college. Am I ?”
“No…it’s another reason. I’ve been meaning to tell you before I left, but I just never had a chance”.
“Hmmmm…..finally…I had no longer guilty feeling again. Komawo leeteuk sunbae”.
“Sorry….if just had tell you before mayb-….”
“No, it’s still my fault, sorry to dragged you in to the difficult situation, I nev-….”
They still arguing who’s fault is this and who’s fault is that. They stayed like that until they lacked of reason words to say. Leeteuk and na ra stared each other and burst out of laugh. How silly they sound back there, and they know they still have unfinished feeling. But never say it out loud.

 

to be continued