UMGM 15

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 15
 

A week has passed since siwon leaved korea. everything seems fine and nothing changed much. Except for eun sa. Today, her report was turned down by one of her lecturers. She worked hard for this but the result is not good so she’s in the bad mood today. The night almost come, but she still at campus eventhough her lesson is finished for 3 hours ago.

She was sitting alone in student hall when somebody came out of nowhere and tapped her shoulder. She quickly turn around and shocked.
“Kyuhyun oppa???!!”.
“Hai”. He was surprised too, then Kyuhyun saw her reddened eye.
“You scared me!!”. Eun sa don’t know what happen to her, but she seems upset and angry. It’s not his fault, she suppose to be happy to see him, but right now nothing feels good for her.
“Sorry, I don’t mean to scared you”.
“It’s okay oppa…I just don’t feel good right now”.
“Are you sick?”.
“No, sorry oppa, but….I just wanna be alone right now”. Eun sa forced herself to say this. She’s afraid that he gonna see her crying. Eun sa turned again and pretend busy with her paper. Finally kyuhyun walk away and leaving eun sa, alone.

(‘Yah!! Park eun sa!! You paboooo!!! You missed a chance to be with him….!!! Hell yeahhhh….from all the days, why it had to be this day??? When my feeling is unwell….GOD…you don’t love me anymore huh?? Pabooo!! Eun sa pabooo’). She talked to herself and banging her head on the table-chair. Then, somebody hold her hand, stopped her action. She open her eyes and saw kyuhyun is right in front of her.

“Oppa…….”. Kyuhyun only smile and put a cold drink in her hand.
“Next time, remind me that it’s not safe to leave you alone….or you gonna ended up breaking the campus property”. He gave her a big grin and sat beside her.
“Yah! I’m not like that….this is for special occasion only. Today I allowed myself to break something”.
“I see….so breaking something yet??”. He throw a playful look.
“Almost….but you oppa, you came too early and stopped me”. She throw back a playful look. And both of them start to laugh…
“Yah!! Do you think your head hard enough to break this table??”
“I don’t know….I’m trying it….hahahahahha”.
When they stop laughing, eun sa talked to him.

“Kyuhyun oppa…mianhe, because I yelled at you”.
“Hmmm…never mind, I’m more worried than angry”.
“You worried??”
“Yeah, after what you’ve done, who’s not??”. He raised his eyebrows, teasing her again.
“Yahh!!! Stop joking oppa!!”. She punched his arm lightly.
“So….you fine now??”
“Yes…thanks to you oppa….”
“Glad I can help. Now….let’s go home. Kaja!”.

The dark cloud in her heart, slowly washed away because of him. She never thought he’s the one who cheered her up. They decided to play 20 questions along their journey to home.
 

to be continued

(A/N : the next chapter is special chapter for 20 questions only ^^)