UMGM 16

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

CHAPTER 16

-same day, same night, girls apartment-

“So….kyuhyun asked you out for a date??!!!!”. Na ra almost choked with her soup when she heard eun sa story.
“Aniyoo…I mean, I don’t know unnie, he just ask me out this sunday to the lotte park. He doesn’t say what for, and he never mention about a date”. Eun sa bite her baked potato then sighing.
“Oh…maybe he forgot to say the “date” word”.
“Whatever, I don’t care what is that for…the point is…I’ll be going with him!!!!”.
“Hahahaha….I’m happy for you”.
“Komawo unnie!!”.
 

-11.25 pm, still at girls apartment-

Her cell phone rang for the third time. She rose up lazily and answer the call.
“Yoboseyo……”. Na ra yawn for a second time.
“Good night mam, is this kim na ra cell phone?” A voice of middle age man came from the other line.
The call is from police station, they asked na ra to come to pick up her boss, kim young mi. She shocked and mumble some cursing word, but still she had to go there.
 

-police station-

Na ra arrive at police station 15 minute later. One of the policeman guided her to young mi. She found her boss sat beside a young man. He slowly approaching her and tapped her shoulder.

“Young mi-sunbae….”. Her boss quickly turned around and stood up. Hug her for a second and start ranting.
“Na ra-ah!!! Thanks god you came!!! Ohhh you’re not gonna believe this, you must helped me…he, he…he insulting me!!!” Young mi pointed to the young man, who seems very angry right now. He turned around and shocked.

“Na ra-ssi ??!!!”
“Heechul oppa??!!”
Both of them seems shocked and they exchange their confusing look.
“Yah! Na ra-ah, you know this guy??”. Young mi nudge her waist, demand explanation from na ra.
“Yes sunbae, he’s my neighbor. He lived in the same apartment with leeteuk sunbae”.
“Huh!! How small this world are. I don’t expect that leeteuk had dongsaeng like him.”. Young mi gave him a gross-look.
“Yah!! Ahjumma!! What do you mean by that??!!”. Heechul yelled at young mi, and he really pissed off.
“MWOHHH??!!! What did you call me?? Ahjumma??!! I’m not that old!!! Yah!!! You ert!!!”
“Mwwohhh???!!! ert??!! Yah, ahjumma, you’re the one who landed in my arm, and now you call me ert??!!”.
 

The situation getting worse, heechul and youngmi. looks very annoying and they throwing tantrum towards to each other. Na ra tried to stop them, but it worthless…they still on the big fight. Until the policeman stood up and bang the table with his fist.

“ENOUGH!!!! You two, stop it right now!!! This is police station, not some market down the street!!”. The policeman stare at both of them. They immediately stop the fight and sit down. But they still throw a fiercely look to each other, and cursing in silent. Na ra tried to calm down young mi. She look messed up, but she still look pretty and ladylike, despite of her condition now. Na ra turned to heechul and touch his shoulder, she’s asking him with her caring eyes. Heechul only nodded and smile weakly. After they gave a statement, sign a few paper and shake hand, the policeman permitted them to go out.

The policeman asked na ra to drive them home. Because the alcohol in their system is above the permitted level. Young mi’s car are left at police station, tomorrow her driver will pick it up. Na ra only sighed and help young mi enter her car. Heechul and young mi sat at the back, because the front seat is full of jacket, laptop and some paper. They sat almost on the tip of their seat, with face avoiding each other. Once again, na ra let out a long sigh seeing them from the rear mirror. The plan is to drop off young mi at her home then go back to the apartment.

Heechul glance at young mi, and found her asleep, that what he thought. He turned his head and look at her with full attention now.
(‘She’s pretty actually, she has a long legs, fine body and cute lips….but she’s really annoying!! She dare to called me ert in front of na ra. But really, I’m sure she’s much more better if she’s not drunk and yelled like crazy’).

Then suddenly, young mi open her eyes and stare heechul back.
“What now?? Don’t say that you admiring my face and you want to touch me again”. She raised one of her eyebrows and crossed her arms in front.
“Tsk!! Don’t imagining lousy thing like that. Who want to touch you huh ? I’m not interested with old lady”. Heechul poke out his tongue and look at the other side. His words made young mi angry again.
“YAH!!! I’m not old!!! I just turned 29!! And you, you’re LAME ERT!”. Heechul now stare at her again.
“I’m telling you, I’m NOT A ERT!!! How many times do I have to tell you huh?!! That was an accident, you drunk and you tripped because those stupid heels of yours and you landed on my lap!!!”.
“But you don’t have to touched my right!!”
“Yah!!! I’m NOT TOUCHED YOUR !! My hands are on my lap when you landed. So it clearly an ACCIDENT!!!”.
“So why don’t you KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR LAP AND STAY STILL!!!”
“Mwoohh???am I robot?? Hey lady…you’re the one who wants to throw up, so my instinct reflectly telling me to move you away from my lap, and it’s impossible without touching your , ACCIDENTALY !!”
“See!!! Now you admitting that you touch my right??”.

They keep fighting with loud voice and yell like crazy. Their faces only few centimeter now, without they realized it. Na ra peek at them from a rear window, and he stomp a brake pedal. The car stop immediately shocking heechul and youngmi. Luckily they wear a seatbelt. Na ra turned her head and yelled at them.

“YAH!!!! YOU TWO STOPPPP!!!!! Don’t you had enough fight at police station?? If you guys still want to continue the fight, then GET OUT FROM A CAR !!!! I’m tired to hear all of your yell, this is 1 am in the morning and I want to sleep!!! But here I’m stuck with both of you and I have to be your driver!!! DO YOU WANT ANOTHER ACCIDENT HAPPEN HUH???!!!”.
Her face so red now, bcause of her emotion. Heechul and youngmi still shocked from her sudden action. They both feel guilty and looked each other before speak to na ra.

“Na ra-ah…mianhe…”. Youngmi speaking
“Na ra-ah….sorry…”. This is heechul.
Na ra sighing again and her emotion seems fine now, back to normal again.
“Just promise me, that you guys will behave and try to rest for a while”. Na ra back to her steer again and push the gas pedal.
Finally the journey is at peace….

 

to be continued