UMGM 1

Uri Magnae Is Getting Married ???

Prologue

-2am in the morning-

Park eun sa in half asleep when she heard a loud voice from the other room. It’s kim na ra her cousin who just got back from work

“Unnie? Are u okay??” With slowly and careful eun sa knocking her room. Suddenly the door open and na ra just smile when he see eun sa.

“I’m okay, sorry if I wake you up. I just got text from my boss (young mi) who told me to pick up her new client at the airport…this..morning and arrange ALL his needs during his time in korea”. With deep and long sigh na ra try to regain her calmness.

“Hmm I wish I can help you”
“It’s okay. It’s my job. Go back to sleep then, I don’t want you be late for the first day as a freshman”
“Ok…and unnie…hwaiting!!!!” Eun sa made a supportive gesture and smile widely
“Araso….atja atja hwaiting!!!!”
 

 

CHAPTER 1

-breakfast time-

“Eun sa-ah…I’ll go first. Don’t forget to finish your breakfast okay”.
“Okie dokie unnie!!! Good luck for today”.
“Hahaha u bet I will!!”

And then na ra drove to the incheon airport with speed ‘you-dont-ever-want-to-know’. When she arrived,bad luck happen…the flight is delayed for 2 hours!!…she start to cursing her devil boss and drank a black coffee.
At 10.20 she rushed to the arrival gate and standing there with white board signed “monochrome consultant” in capital alphabets.

A few minute later, 2 guys approaching her. The sunglasses guy and the guy with baseball cap. They must be her boss new client
“Hello”. The sunglasses guy greeting her with light voice and warm smile. Then slowly he took off the sunglasses. Na ra couldn’t believe what she saw. She know this guy..how can she forget! He’s her sunbae, the one who everybody misunderstood for. Back in her college life, she almost burned the biology lab, just because she tried to cook instant ramen when suddenly the lighter fell off and burned the curtain. If he’s not there that time then maybe she wouldn’t be here right now. He helped her but then everyone had a different version of the accident. They think he’s her partner in crime and they task is to burned down the biology lab. What a ridiculous thought!! She felt very guilty and for almost a month she’s trying to made his name clear…but he’s only said “I don’t care what people think, only we who know the whole true story, the dean also forgive us and for me…that was one hell experience I’ve never forget!!! Hahahaha…next time I will take you to ramen booth, so you don’t have to “burned” another lab”….
But that ‘next time’ never happen. Because he’s must study aboard and na ra never heard of him again…untill this day…this time…

“Leeteuk sunbae??!!!” Na ra almost screaming his name. Leeteuk never heard someone call him like that again. Then he start to remember something…the girl in front of him has changed a lot…no ponytail again but she still has her big eye when something interesting came to her mind.

“Kim na ra-ssi ??” He pointed the girl who’s now start to bowed and nodded her head automatically.
“Yes!! It’s me!!! Hahaha…I can’t believe it! It’s been a while….no…a years…. Oh my god!! And now you’re gonna be our client! What a coincidence”
“Hahaha…I don’t know that you are young mi assistant”
“Almost a year for now. And…you guys is partner?” She pointed to the baseball cap guy.
“No…he’s my youngest cousin. We took a same flight for japan. Kim na ra-ssi this is cho kyu hyun”
“Hello, I’m cho kyu hyun. Nice to meet you” *bow*
“Ah, hello. Nice to meet you too” *bow* “so where do you guys stay? Seoul hotel ? Hilton? Or?? Coz I’m the one who will take you to your destination”
“Hotel? No, we’re not gonna stay at hotel. We rent an apartment. Hmm kyu hyun-ah show the address to her”. Kyu hyun pick out some paper and gave it to na ra….when she read it..her eyes is like a grew bigger
“Guy’s…..I know exactly where it is…as a matter of fact I lived at the apartment across yours….now what we call it then? Fate? Hahaha”
“Omo! Really?? Gosh!! I think its either fate or coincidence” leeteuk replied.
“Okay…and guys…could you do me a favor?”
The 2 guy nodded. “From now on, sunbae…please call me na ra, and kyu hyun-ah..you can call me noona. Araso?”
“Of course na ra-ah”

 

to be continued