Author's Note

His Uncanny Wife

Update:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!!!!!!

OK ANYWAY

 

So im just here to tell you that I'm going to upload the next chapter in a week or so. I'm just trying to put all the details that I want before the story ends :) I also am here to tackle one issue.

I have never been plagiarized, well to my knowledge, until last week. If you change the story's character names and leave the story the same word-per-word, that is plagiarism. Even of you credit the "author", but did not explicitly ask for permission, that is plagiarizing. But I won't go into details, everything is well and settled already. I do not want to get into problems, really. I will choose to believe good intentions. All I want is for my readers to enjoy the stories that I write. I cherish each and every one of you very much, more than you can imagine. 

If you're a silent reader, an avid commenter, or someone who just merely subscribed, I am thankful. I have my faults as an author, but you still managed to stay and read my updates. I don't even think I could put up with myself if I was a reader, to be honest.

So why did I really write a note?

Well I just want to thank you all. You have been lovely readers. I hope the last chapter satisfies you. I hope the story brought joy to your lives as much as it did to mine! I don't ususally write these messages but the plagiarizing issue last week really out me in a deep place, you know.

I never thought of how writing was something that made me escape the rigidity of my life. I never felt so attached to the stories that I write until last week.

So there you have it, I'm being cheesy. 

If you want to reupload or anything, I'm down for it. I am VERY open to repuloaders or translators. I have encountered some lovely people before who asked for my permission and I said yes. After all, if my story was going to get a wider audience, who am I to say no? That is the reason I write. To make a lot of people escape the world for a bit.

Ok this is getting longer than I expected. I'll shut up now. But thank you, and love you guys xx :)

 

 

Sidenote:

I already uploaded the first chapter of my Yoongi fic. Hope you check it out if it's not too bothersome, lol.

Another story to help me and hopefully some of you escape today's somehow tedious world.