Chapter 26 - Hot night

Revenge

They finally stop rolling. The rocks also stop falling. Now they are at bottom of the hill she guesses. It is too dark to tell exactly where they are but she doesn’t have the mind to think about their location.

“Are you okay?” – She nervously asks him. She is still in his arms. He is holding her tightly as he did the whole time.

He finally can open his eyes – “thank God you are okay.” – He squeals her in his arms.

And she is breathless. Not from the tight hug, but from his warmth. He covered her the entire time, got hit by rock but the first thing he cares about is her safety. The expression in his face and the release in his face are so sincere, so loving. No one has ever cared about her that much before. After all the pain that she put him through, why does he still care for her so much?

“I’m sorry.” – She softly says. Sorry for pulling him down with her, sorry for making him worry, and sorry for keep receiving favor from him. He saves her life … again

Is it how fate makes up for her? Is it because his sister takes away her sister life so now he saves her life not once but twice? Is it the way of Heaven telling her to forget about the revenge and forgive the person that hurt her? Should she … should she consider giving up? Her heart is very weak right now. He has done so much for her. He loves her and protects her even though all she has even done to him is hurting him one time to another.

 He is in enough pain and he wasn’t the one that hurt her sister. Why does he have to pay for the crime that he didn’t commit? He is just an innocent man that accidently born in the same family with the woman hurt her sister. But he himself is an angel, a good man, a great man. He doesn’t deserve to go through all that pain. She is so blinded. Why has she been hurting an innocent man as him?

He shakes his head – “There is nothing to be sorry about. Do you hurt anywhere?” – He asks, his voice is weak. He seems to be short of breath.

She is worried. She needs to check on him – “Are you ok?” – She asks while sitting up and check on him.

“I’m fine.” – He answers but pain is visible in his voice.

“Can you sit up?” – She frowns in worry.

He pushes his palm on the ground trying to get his body up but his back immediately gives up on him. He falls back down – “I think my back is injured.”

 “Really? Oh My God! What should I do?” – She asks, freaked out. Her hands keep touching one part of his body to another, fluttered, doesn’t know what to do.

He catches her hand, stops it from moving – “Calm down! I am going to be ok.” – He softly says.

“You are not okay. Your back is injured. What can we do? We can’t even walk back to the camp. It is all my fault. I am so sorry.” – Her eyes are wet again. She feels terrible. If it wasn’t because of her, they both won’t fall down to this hill. While her body is perfect fine, not even a small scratch on her skin, he is injured, big time.  

He holds her hands tighter, pulling her closer to him – “It’s not your fault. This is just an accidently. My back will be fine.”

This man, he is one of a kind. How can he still try to comfort her while he is the one that get hurt? Does it even make any sense? She should be the one comfort him and take care of him but he even takes that part. She seriously feels useless. She can’t do anything for herself or for him.

“Can you stop being so nice and so understanding? I really feel burden. For one, can you just yell at me and hate me. I will feel better than way.” – She says, frustrated, at herself, at her useless self.

He smiles softly at her – “I’m sorry. I can do everything for you but your request, that is the only thing I can’t do. I can’t yell at you and I can’t hate you. Those are impossible things to do. You are too lovable.”

Her heart flutters. Is it even time and place for a fluttered heart? But she can’t help it. Who won’t be fluttered hearing those sweet words like that. And him, an injured man, a man in pain, shouldn’t say those sugary words because he just stole away her whole heart and soul.  He always knows the right thing to say. He always chooses the right amount of sweetness without making his words cheesy. The way he glazes at her is always sincere, always full of love. Under this sky full of stars, there is only her sparking in his eyes. Since the first time he met her until now, his eyes are always like that, always have her and only her.

Screw the revenge, screw Jin Hyuk, screw Min Hee. She doesn’t want to think about any of that. Right now in front of her is the man she loves. She won’t run away from her feeling any more. She won’t try to control her heart and her mind anymore. This man in front of her deserves to be happy. She deserves to be happy too. She is tired of running, she is tired of pretending. This moment, she will live for herself and for him, the man deserves to have the right treatment.

She lowers her body. Cupping his face with her tiny hands, slowly she moves her face closer and closer to his. As her lips are only a breath away from his she pauses for a second, glazing at him intensely, long enough for him to see the passion in her eyes, close enough for him to feel the rush breath coming from then she presses her lips on his. Her hands slowly runs to his hair, tangles it, softly. Her lips move jealously on his, moisturizing his dry lips with her sweetness. As if it isn’t enough to drive his heart crazy, she nips his lower lip slowly, in and out then her tongue sweeps in, exploring his mouth, goes deep to his throat

Firework keeps exploding in his head. All his pain suddenly disappears, all left is pleasure. The butterflies in his stomach are having a major seizer. He is not sure if he can lock them inside his body any more. Damn his back, if he can move right now, he probably will grab tightly on her slender body, turn her to the ground and wet all over her with his tongue. His heart keeps thudding fast against his ribcage. He is sure that she can hear how loud his heart is considering how quiet the mountain is. He lifts his hands on her face, keeps them their firmly to make sure that her lips are not leaving his anytime soon. Each time she kisses him, he experiences a new kind of pleasure. She is always refreshing. He wants to lock her inside his room and keep kissing her all day long, keeps letting her lips pleasure his lips, keeps letting his tongue, keep letting her gulping down his sweetness. He will never be able to get sick of that. Having her in his arm, caressing her, pleasuring her. He won’t care about the world, the company, the profit, because all of that can’t make him happy. Only she can make him happy. He will exchange a whole country if he has to if it is the price to keep her by his side.

He doesn’t even know why he even thought about giving up on her earlier. It was obviously impossible. If he has given up on her, he probably will regret for the rest of his life. There is no way he can live with himself if he doesn’t try his every best to pursue her. Whatever that make her struggles, he will make up for her with his love. He is confident making her happy. There definitely is no one in this world can make her happy as he does because there will be no one in this world can love her as he does.    

And she obviously has feeling for him. 1 kiss can be accident but this is their third kiss. There is no accident kissing a person three times. A girl likes her definitely will not kiss a guy that she doesn’t have feeling for. Plus the way she kisses him is full of passion, full of love as if she wants to devour him, as if she wants to in all of his soul, as if she doesn’t want to stop even her breath is short.

She moans between their kisses. Her breathless moan drives him insane as she asks for more affection from him. How can he give her any more affection? She already takes it all, all the sensation, all the passion, all the zealous yin him. All the rush blood cells in his body are running toward her, asking her to take them, asking her to give them a little more of her sensation.

Even though she is the one initiated the kiss but her heart beat is not at all slower than his. Her body is hotter than the terrible fever she had when she was five. Her cheeks turn red feeling his mouth responding to her kiss. He is her tongue deeps in his mouth. Dear Lord! She is trying really hard to not take any piece of clothes off her body. From sitting on one side of his body, now she straddles between his hip. Her hands can’t stop brushing and grabbing his hairs as it is the only thing she can do to control her pleasure from exploding.  

They are both breathless but neither of them wants to stop the kiss. They rather moan and groan. Let each other know how desperate they want to lay on top of other. There are no cellphones today to disturb them and no one better go find them. It is ok for them to get lost here for the night. It is ok for him to get injured for the night. Because at this moment, all they need is each other. They want more of each other. Kisses are all they need. Pleasure is all they need. The wind is cold but they are damn hot. They are burning with passion. It is so warm. They are so warm.