Chapter 18 - Darn it! It was hot

Revenge

The day of the party finally come. Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk agreed to go to the party separately to avoid attention. Ji Hyo is checking her closet to find a dress for tonight. The party will be at a five stars hotel so she has to find a suitable outfit for the place. Moving to Korea was a rush so she didn’t bring any of her formal dress. She guesses she has to go shopping then. But her doorbell stops her from leaving the house. She wonders who visits her this time of the day. She is sure it is not Jin Hyuk. He is getting his hair done. That guy cares about his appearance even more than her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, are you Miss Song Ji Hyo?” – The delivery guy politely asks as Ji Hyo opens her door.

“Yes. How can I help you?” – Ji Hyo answers in confusion. She is sure that she didn’t order any delivery

“You have a package. Please sign here miss.” – He hands her a black gift box with a beautiful red ribbon on top.

Ji Hyo hesitates accepting the box – “Are you sure it is for me? I didn’t order anything.”

The guy checks his delivery slip – “Yes, this is for you Miss. I have your name and your address right.”

“Ok, thank you.” – Ji Hyo takes the box inside her apartment but still wonders who the sender is. She quickly opens the box and in awe seeing a gorgeous knee length red dress. The dress is a stylized version of classic Tango dress. It is long sleeve but , totally fabulous. Ji Hyo can’t wait to try it on. At the bottom of the box, there is a cute notecard. – “Please wear it tonight. K.J.K”

She curls her lips to a soft smile. Of course it is him.

She sits down on her bed with the dress on her hands. Should she wear it to the party? She doesn’t want to receive anything from him. The last thing she needs is him getting a wrong signal from her. She picks her phone up and presses his number. She plans to call and tell him that she can’t accept the gift but she doesn’t want to talk to him over the phone either. She keeps walking back and forth in front of the dress with the phone on her hand.

What should she do? What should she do?

Before she knows it, the clock chimes 6 P.M. Darn it! She is late. The party is going to start at 7 and she hasn’t even touched her hair and makeup. She has no choice but go with that red dress. Thanks to her grandmother who kept insisting her to take makeup class, her hair and face are done in just 30 minutes. She walks down to her apartment entrance, planning to take a cab but a limousine is already waiting for her. The chauffeur politely approaches – “Miss Song Ji Hyo, please allow me to take you to the party.”

Kim Jong Kook again, she is sure. She shakes her head – “I am fine with taxi.”

“Please go with me Miss or CEO Kim will be displeased at me.”

She exhales sharply and steps inside the car. She doesn’t want to get anyone in trouble because of her.

The limo stops in front of the majestic 5 stars hotel. She steps slowly to the ballroom. The hotel security guards politely open the doors for her from two sides. Seems like everybody is here, talking and enjoying drink in their little groups but her appearance takes every one attention. The ball room seems to freeze in time for a moment. All activities stop, leaving space for her to walk in, confidently with the beautiful dress that embraces every inch of her perfect curves. Her red lips and Smokey eyes take all breath of every man in that ball room including her so called boyfriend Jin Hyuk and her admirer Kim Jong Kook of course.  

Jin Hyul probably would run right to her if his leash is not held by Min Hee at the moment. Jong Kook on the other hand, doesn’t hesitate to pull Go Ara’s hand off his arm and approaches Ji Hyo. She holds her breath, seeing the handsome man walking toward her. Her head tells her to run away from him but her feet don’t want to move even an inch. Her eyes keep staring at that man in the perfect tailored black tuxedo. He is handsome as a prince.

“The dress is perfect on you.” – He softly says, planting a soft kiss on her right hand.

Her blush gets redder from the heat of his gentle kiss. – “Thank you for the dress. You shouldn’t have.”

“But I want to. This dress is made for you.” – He grins and stares intensely at her.

Her breath is rushing. There is not enough air in this room to calm her down.

Jin Hyuk witnesses everything. His eyes are burning with anger and jealousy. He wants to pull Jong Kook’s collar up and tells him to get his hand off his woman but Min Hee is right next to him. He grips his hands to two tight fists to suppress his anger. He still has to please his princess girlfriend.

 “Don’t you think they look good together?” – Min Hee whispers to Jin Hyuk.

Of course not. Ji Hyo is his woman, no one can look better with her than him. But he can’t tell that to his girlfriend. He still needs a stable stepping stone – “They sure are.” – He says but his head is still boiling.

Another person is about to exploded from anger is Go Ara. Unlike Jin Hyuk, she has no one to stop her from walking toward those two lovey dovey couple and take back Jong Kook’s arm.

“I think we have more people to greet, oppa.” – Ara firmly holds Jong Kook right arm while glancing sharply at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo smiles softly at Jong Kook – “Go Ara –ssi is right, you should keep going CEO Kim. Please don’t let a vice section chief holds your step. I need to greet my co-worker too.” – Then she walks away before Jong Kook can hold her hand back. His eyes keep following her even though Go Ara keeps reminding him that she is his partner tonight.

The party starts up pretty formal and boring with Jong Kook and his father – chairman of the corporation giving speech to thank all the shareholders and employees for their contribution to get Kim Financial to where it is today. The fun only begins when the M.C asks Jong Kook to pick a female partner for the first dance of the night to start the party.

Go Ara is very confident that Jong Kook is going to pick her. She even takes one step forward to wait for him taking her hand. She smiles proudly as he walking toward her direction but then he passes her. She stares at him in shock. He keeps walking then stops in front of Ji Hyo whose mind is wild from surprise. He gently offers his hand, bends his body slowly down – “May I have the honor?”

Her heart is stopped for a full minute. He is so gentle, so handsome, and so breathtaking. She feels as if she is taking the dance which will require a great amount of body contact, her body will be burned from the heat that keeps smoking out of his gorgeous body. She should keep a safe distance from him, rejects him will be wise but she is aware that all eyes are on her. He will be embarrassed if she walks away.

“It will be my honor.” – She puts her hand on his with a soft smile.

The music immediately starts when he leads her to the center of the dance stage. People surround them in circle. Tango is his choice. Quickly, he pulls her hand; she makes a skillful turn and lands her back against his torso.

“Is it why you choose this dress for me?” – She asks him, breathless.

He grins. With his right hand holding gently on her right hand, he leads their hands to her neck. The heat rushes through every part of her body that their hands swift by. His fingers softly caress her delicate jawline, tilts her face closer to his lips – “Why else do you think I choose this dress?” – He whispers in her ears and every little hair in her body stand up, ready for a salute.

She slides her body down, spreads her right leg straight down to the floor, trying to escape the sensation but only burns the heat inside him fierier. His heart throbs as her buttock skillfully brushing down from his waist to the floor. Quickly, he lowers his body, spreading his right leg, paralleling with hers. He leans his body to the right, reaching his hand to her right ankle and gently brush through the length of her straight long leg.

She is in shock from sensation, unknowingly, she turns her head to his. Their cheeks are nuzzling, only millimeters apart, she grabs his neck, pulling his face closer to her while they both rise their bodies up. He turns her around. His right hand grabs tightly around her waist while his left hand softly holds her right hand.

Her left hand rests gently on is right shoulder. They stare at each other, intense, while their legs moving rhythmically with the song. Their breath is rushing. Her lips are slightly open trying to help her lung catch some oxygen but unintentionally it appears to be too y in his eyes. He is desperate for a taste of those red lips. He pulls her body closer to his, not even a thin air space between them. He moves his hand to her head, gently forces her face closer to his. Their noses touch. She can feel his breath sneakily flows inside . She bites her lips, trying to suppress the temptation of taking away his wet lips.

Then he slides his hand down, brushing through her spine. Her body shivers from the pleasure chill. His bare hand touches her . Adrenaline rushes through all their blood streams. For a moment, they thought they are electrocuted. Their brains stop functioning and let their bodies freely tangling with each other. This is definitely hotter than any love making that either of them has ever experienced even though their clothes are still sticking on their bodies and their lips are not even touched.

 They lost in their little world and only wake up when the song ends and everybody clapping their hands in a big applause. He still doesn’t want to release her. His hand is still holding tightly on her waist. They are still glaring intensely at each other. As the music stops, they can hear better how rush each other breathing is. It feels as they are just done a hot crazy .

She slowly gets back to her sense and walks away from him, rushing away to be exact when she still can control her sensation.

Darn it! It was hot.