Chapter 13 - Kisses

Revenge

She pushes him away. If she lets him stay that close for even just a minute more, she is sure that she can’t handle the heat that keep rushing through her body. Taking a deep breath, she puts on the coldest eyes and crosses her arms in front of her chest – “I think you misunderstand. I’m sorry if I gave you a wrong impression but I have no feeling toward you whatsoever. I don’t avoid you, we just have no business to face each other at the company. If there is nothing else you want to talk, please leave. It is late and I need to sleep.” – She gestures him the front door.

Her cold stare sobers him up. Her words are painful to him. Did she really mean what she just said? He doesn’t want to believe it. He knows that she likes him. His sixth sense has never disappointed him. There is more than one time he catches her desperate glance toward him. He can’t figure out what is in her head but he believes in the fact that she has a feeling toward him. So he gets closer to her again, pushing her to the corner of the couch. He frames her face in his big callus hands then gently he tilts her head toward him. Without giving her a chance to resist, he steals her lips, both of them. He softly nips her lower lips, slowly very slowly. She does have a chance to resist but she lets him pleasure her lips with his passion. Her heart beats too fast, more than healthy speed for sure and all the nerve in her body is malfunctioned all at the same time. Her brain definitely stops working at the moment and she only listens to what her heart wants. Unknowingly she opens a gap between her teeth, let his tongue in, exploring, wetting her inner mouth, tying her tongue with his. Her entire body is melting to liquid. She gives up on resisting him. She closes her eyes and enjoys the sweet taste of temptation that she has been trying hard to suppress.

She is falling … to the hell of pleasure.

Her body now is working separately from her brain. She responds to his kiss as instinct. Her hands run to his hairs. Zealously she tangles his hairs with her fingers. Good God! Even his hairs are attractive; they are so soft and smooth. It is crazy how even the slightest strain of hair from him can turn her on. Her lips starts moving, her tongue starts sweeping in his mouth. She gulps down on the sweetness that she has been craving for since the first time she met him. She is breathless and so does he. She can hear his heavy breathing sneaks through the tight gaps between their kisses.

Never before has a kiss can drive him this crazy. His heart definitely skips more than 20 beats in just a nanosecond. All the hairs in his body stand up, anticipating as she starts responding his kiss. How can a girl be good at everything? He knew that she is good at working but now he finds down that she is even better that kissing. The way her tongue moves inside his mouth, touching every corner and arousing every nerve inside him, pushes his heart to the overload limit. It is ok if he is having a heart attack right now because it’s totally worth it. He wouldn’t mind to die in this pleasure. Her rush breathing, her soft moan. Darn it! He is going insane. He wants to control his arousal but it is not easy. His man drive is the only thing that is working right now. He moves his lips down to the curl of her neck, nipping it slow enough so she can fell how much goodness his lips can offer to pleasure her.

She moans, louder than earlier. This kind of pleasure is beyond control. Yale never taught her how to resist a man and there has never been a man that can drive her to this insanity with just a kiss. Her mind tells her to push that dangerous handsome creator away but her heart keeps saying screw you, go for it, satisfy your need. She is falling to deep. If thing keeps going this way, she isn’t sure if the bed will be off-limit anymore. Fortunate for her, the phone suddenly rings loud at this moment, wakes her up from the spell of sensation. She quickly pushes him away even though her neck is still desperate for a little more of his lips.

“Please leave!” – She points to the door and avoids his eyes contact.

“I am sorry. Was I too rude? I am so sorry. It’s just …” – He tries to explain, breathless.

“I don’t think it is appropriate for us to see each other in private anymore. We should only maintain a professional relationship.” – She tries to be as cold as she can but her heart is still shaking from all the passion earlier.

“Why? We don’t have no dating policy in our company and if you don’t feel comfortable, we can keep our relationship in secret.” – He tells her, desperate.

There is obviously a crazy chemistry between them. There is no way that she doesn’t have feeling toward him. The kiss earlier that she responded to him was full of passion. He felt how fast the vein on her neck rush when his lips were there. She is definitely just as crazy about him as much as he is crazy about her. Then why she keeps resisting her want and her drive?

She takes another deep breath, trying to hide the trembling in her voice as she tells him – “I told you before but I will tell you again. It’s my personal preference. I don’t date my boss.”

He tilts her head toward him again as she keeps looking away – “Look in my eyes and tell me you have no feeling toward me.”

She is forced to look at him. His gaze is so intense. Passion and frustration are clearing burning in his eyes. The flame is so big that her soul is almost got burned. She has to gather all her brain cells and a little bit sanity that she has left after that kiss to coldly tell him that – “I.Have.No.Feeling.Toward.You.” – It is the hardest 6 words that she has ever spoken in her life. So hard that she feels as a sharp knife keeps cutting her heart with each word that she pronounces. Why does she have to struggle this much? Why is she hurting herself this much?

Because of her sister.

Right! Because of her sister, she has to stay strong.

She swallows in the tear that she was about to drop out and keeps her cold stare straight at his eyes.

Her glare is stronger than laser that shoots through his eyes and cuts a deep wound on his heart. He drops his hands from her face. So she said that, she said she didn’t like him and her stare was definitely serious. Then what about the kiss? What about the spark that he saw in her eyes? Is he really that bad at taking a hint? He isn’t sure any more. His head is a mess. Maybe it is better for him to go home so he stands up from the couch. Slowly, he drags his pathetic body to the door. She is still sitting on the couch, tries not to look at him, tries not to run after him and begs for another kiss. Her legs are still trembling from all the mix up emotion inside her.

Before opening the door, he looks back at her. That woman just rejects him but somehow he feels pitiful toward her. Her hands are messing with each other, nervously. Her eyes are staring down at the couch but he is sure that she isn’t trying to find out what color her couch is. She, somehow, looks so sad, so fragile. It isn’t the way a girl just coldly rejected a guy look. It is the way that a girl is very struggle looks like. What is she struggling about? Why can’t she tell him? He wants to know more about her. He wants to protect her; he wants to help her with whatever she is going through. But she puts a wall between them. Why is she doing that? Why him? He wants to run back to that couch and tucks her trembling body inside his chest but he guesses he shouldn’t. For whatever reason, she built a big tall invisible wall between them. He has a good sense that he shouldn’t climb over that wall for now, no matter how much he wants to. This is for the best. He takes a deep breath and opens the door. He walks out of her house, closes the door behind him but he can’t move his step. He doesn’t want to walk away from her. Is it really the end of their relationship, the one that hasn’t even had a chance to start? Does he really have no chance to be with her? Does she truly have no feeling toward him? Too much questions and not any answer. He is tired, so tired.

He decides to leave, for now.

Inside the apartment, she is still sitting on the couch, doesn’t move even an inch. Her body gives up on her. Her brain gave up on her earlier and now her heart gives up on her as well. Her heart probably gets mad at her for not letting it follows its passion, for making it go through all kind of struggle. She can’t blame it. She even gets mad at herself too for being so selfish. She should have kept her head straight and pushed him away the moment he landed his lips on hers. But her selfish drive kept acting up and satisfied her pleasure. Then at the end, she poured a cold shower on him. He must be hurt very much. She is such a terrible person. She hates herself so much.

Sorry CEO Kim, she is really sorry. But even that, she can’t tell him …

Her heart is aching, painfully …