Chapter 19 - So close, so dangerous

Revenge

Jong Kook rushes after Ji Hyo. When her hand left him, he felt as all the blood in his body stop running, as if he just lost his last breath. The feeling earlier, he wants to feel more of it, he needs more of it. Never before has he felt that way. It was too intimate, too y, and too passionate. Just as heroin, he got hooked with her from the first time. From now on, he knows he will crave for that feeling every single minute of his day and it will kill him mentally.

He totally lost his mind and forgot that he brought a girl here with him, a girl that has been going crazy since the moment Ji Hyo walked in. Go Ara determined to take his heart tonight. She asked her stylish to prepare for her the best dress. The kind of dress that she only wears in special event as Bolsa Film Festival. She hired the best makeup artist and hair stylish, even begged them to fit her in their schedule. She did everything she could, she was sure that she was perfect. When she stepped inside the ballroom, all eyes were on her. People admired her, couldn’t take their eyes off her, and surrounded her with envy. Even Jong Kook gave her more attention than before. He complimented her too. But things changed the moment Ji Hyo stepped in. She was pretty effortlessly. Even though Ara is an actress but she had to admit that Ji Hyo could light up any red carpet that she walked in with that amazing figure and beautiful face of her. Ji Hyo stole away all the fame and attention from Ara and also the man that supposed to sticking with her the whole night. As it was not humiliated enough for him to dance with Ji Hyo instead of her, now he is also leaving the party to run after that woman.

Go Ara is not the only one that going crazy at the moment. Jin Hyuk head is also smoking with anger; he wants to run toward Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. He doesn’t know what is going on between those two but the heat in their dance earlier is too obvious. It feels as he was watching and his girlfriend was the female lead. His blood pressure surpassed the healthy limit and his heart somehow feels aching. He was not only mad but hurt at the same time. He is a player. He has never got hurt, this feeling is new and strange to him, and he doesn’t like it. He thinks he is in love with her, he is sure. He has to run after her, after them, stops whatever may happen between those two. He rushes his step but unfortunately his leash is still on Min Hee’s hand.

“Where are you going?” – Min Hee scowls, pulling him back.

He only realizes that Min Hee has been standing next to him the entire time. He hopes that she was too focused on the dance to notice his facial expression. He is sure that he didn’t do a very good job at concealing his jealousy.

“I plan to refill the drink for you. You want another glass of champagne?” – He curls his lips softly at her, trying to put back his gentleman posture.

She smells something different in him. He looks anxious, not as calm as normal. She wonders if there is something that he is hiding from her but when he smiles, all her doubts are disappeared. She is too blinded in love with him.

“Sure, thank you.” – She smiles and follows him with her eyes. He goes get the drink but his eyes keeps sticking on the exit. Who is he looking for? She wonders.

In front of the hotel, Ji Hyo is anxiously waiting for a cab. She has to get out of this place quickly, before she loses the last drop of sanity that she has left in her mind, before she turns around, grabs that y man by his collar and steals his lips away.

The cab finally arrives but before she can step in, a strong hand grabs her wrist.

She turns around in surprise – “CEO Kim, what are you doing?”

He doesn’t answer her, only staring at her, as intense as he was earlier. Then he pulls her away.

“Please let me go.” – She screams but he ignores her. He keeps pulling her until they reach his car. He opens the door, lifts her up and puts her in the passenger seat. He even fastens the seatbelt for her as if it can prison her from escaping from his car.

She has plenty of time to get out of his car as he walks to driver side but she doesn’t because her knees feel weak. When he lifted her up, when his breath rushed through her neck as he traped the seatbelt across her, her entire body melted to liquid, her stomach keeps clenching, craving for a little closer contact with him.

He accelerates the car, faster than it needs to be but still slower than his heart rate. He can’t calm himself down so he acts according to his instinct.

“Where are we going?” – She asks as the direction is clearly not toward her apartment

He doesn’t have the answer for that. He only keeps driving, directionless. As long as there is street, he will keep on driving. He hopes the drive can remove the thick fog from his head.   

They drive for a while, pretty long while, to the point that she gives up on asking him where he is taking her as he doesn’t bother to give her a respond.

He finally stops, in front of an empty beach. He gets out of the car and opens her door.

“Why are we here?” – She scowls.

He still doesn’t answer. He lets his eyes do the talking. They say that he wants her, he needs her, he wants to devour her. And he does. He cups her face on his hands, tilts her head to his level, and presses his lips on hers. His lips are in rush. They are not as gentle as they were last time. They are desperate and hungry. He and s her lips, fast and furious, so long that her lips swollen. He doesn’t wait for her to open , he forces his tongue inside her, forces her to feel how passionate he is, how zealous he is, how much he has been craving for her.

He may be forceful but all she feels is pleasure. She wants this kiss as much as he does. She wants it since the moment she saw him in that handsome suit, she has craved for this the entire time they were dancing. His kiss is so hot, so juicy. She can feel his heart throbbing toward her chest and so does hers. Those two crazy hearts probably can’t wait to roll out their host bodies and meet each other. She is at her insane point. At this moment, she can’t think about revenge or about her sister anymore because her brain is totally blank. Passion and sensation take over her. His kiss is so hot, he is so hot, her brain, her soul, her entire body are controlled by him. She gives up on being a strong woman, at this moment, she will be his slave, lets him do whatever he wants to do to her body. She will take it all, all the pleasure that she probably will regret later but that’s fine, just for tonight. She needs this or she will die from desperation.

He lifts her up, hoists her high on his body. Needless his asking, she wraps her hand tightly around his neck and her legs around his body. He moves her somewhere but she doesn’t care. His lips are still sticking on hers and at this point she can’t do anything else but response to his kiss. She his tough, slowly and fireworks explode as New Year day in his head. He puts her down on the hood of his car. He gasps between the kisses and she moans.

Darn it! Even her soft moan is y, his gut keeps clenching. He moves his lips to the curls of her neck, leaving a trail of kisses. Her neck is wet and she wants more of it. She moves her hands to his head, grabs his hairs zealously and pulls his neck closer to her. Now is her turn to make he feel as desperate and crazy as she is. She his earlobe, sleekly, and a hot spike of pleasure shot down to his center. Then she s it, slow and wet. Damn it, she is killing him with desire. He can feel himself harden. But she doesn’t stop there. Her sharp tongue keeps running down his neck. She can feel the veins under his jaw moving at more than distressed level. She nibbles his neck, one sip of skin per time. He can’t control his groan, so desperate and she loves it. She wants to pleasure him, wants to make him groan like this all night long. She runs her hand down to his chest; she wants to rip away all the buttons of his white dress shirt so she can touch his chest with her bare hand. She can’t wait. That muscular body of him, she wants to touch it since day one.

But cupid isn’t on their side. A phone rings loudly at this moment. Darn it! It’s his phone.

“Ignore it.” – He pants.

She wants to ignore it but she can’t. It is her wake up call. Her sister probably is looking over her and stopping her from doing something insane.

She pushes him away from her, jumps down from the hood, and fixes her dress. – “I need to go home.” – She coldly says

“But, we …” – He is desperate. He doesn’t want to stop. It felt so good. He is dying for more.

“I can take the cab home if you want me to.” – She says, looking away from him. She knows she will go crazy again if she even takes a quick glance at him.

He exhales sharply. She is not going to change her mind. He knows her long enough to figure that out. – “Sure, let’s go.” – He says, regretfully, and opens the car door for her.

They drive back to the city. Neither of them is talking. They are both too confused and too fluttered. They need a little silence to calm their insane hearts.

It was so close, so … dangerous …