Ma Girl

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2

*becoming a girl*

12 p.m.

Lady Soo Ae put a pile of books on my head and ordered me to walk like this around in my room. I am doing this now for about two hours. It is so annoying! I can’t do it. The books are always falling down and my steps are still boyish.

“Argh! I am not doing this anymore! I am sick of it!”, I am shouting angrily and throwing the books on my bed.

The head of the maids is lifting her brow and pursing her lips, while crossing her arms. She’s staring at me with this dangerous expression she puts on every time, if she is to scold me. Ugh, I am really sick of this! I want to go outside.

“Lady Soo Ae, just teach me the manners. How does a girl speak?”, I am asking her and taking place on my desk to turn on my laptop.

I need to check my SNS.

My butler is taking away my laptop and waving his index finger from left to right. Damn it, I forgot. I am not allowed to use any of my contact adds. I am a missing person. Great.

“Young master, you have to be cute and smile every time. Just don’t use those words that you use when you talk to your friends. I will call Tablo now.”, Soo Ae is informing me and leaving my room.

I see, so words like “Yo!”, “Dude”, “” and “” I have to avoid. Meh, if that is just it… Doesn’t seem to be difficult at all.

“Master Jiyong, you need girlie clothes too…”, my butler is telling me and patting my shoulder, “Let’s go buy you some average clothes.”

Average clothes? Me?! No way! I am not going to live like those poor people! I am ing rich! I will buy some extremely expensive ones and if someone asks about it, I will tell them that Jiyong gifted me. I gift myself… wow, how stupid this is. But the others don’t know, so I will use this excuse.

 

2 p.m.

OH MY GOD! My feet hurt! What is this? Can’t a girl walk more than just few steps? We started shopping only an hour ago. I can’t be tired yet! This is stupid.

My butler is not carrying the bags for me, as I have to get used to live like a poor human being. We bought shoes, purses, cute accessories and a much older version of my cellphone. I can’t believe this. I am a poor girl. I feel ashamed walking in to these shops where everything is pink and rouge and girlie as !

“Now it is time to get you some cute dresses.”, my butler is telling me and patting my shoulder.

Did… did I hear right? CUTE DRESSES?! No way! I am going to be a tough girl. I can’t show my legs. I… I know how boys will think when they see my legs. After all I was a boy before! I am telling my butler that I am definitely not going to wear skirts or dresses.

We enter a shop that is more than cheap. I believe people who can’t afford this don’t exist. If they do, they don’t deserve to breathe the same air as me.

I am grabbing a hoodie and some jeans that I think would fit my body. My butler is taking hundreds of pieces and putting them all into my arms.

“Go, try them!”, he is ordering and smiling at me.

WHY IS HE SMILING?! This is not funny at all. I am not going to wear these cute s!

I am entering the changing room and hanging all the pieces on the hook. Damn you butler, you want me to die?!

Ugh..

Well, there is no choice. I am glancing at my reflection in the slim mirror, sighing, stepping out of my shoes and taking off my jacket. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter