We Like 2 Party

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 9

*being the only girl*

8:15 p.m.

Taecyeon’s furniture is all in mahogany. His bed is covered with black sheets and blankets and it is packed with grey and black pillows in all sizes. The windows of his room are huge. The blinds are half opened. The floor is shiny, as if it has been polished recently. There is also a chess board next to his desk and a whisky bottle. I wonder if his parents know about his drinking habits… He was drunk as the last time when we were partying at Jekki’s.

“You can sleep on my bed.”, he is telling me and whistling once, “Don’t worry, I won’t come up on you or do anything stupid. Bros before hoes, you know.”

To his whistle a little dog is crawling from beneath his bed. He is picking it up and kissing its snout, cuddling it gently.

“Hahaha, just joking!”, he is laughing and then adding, “You ain’t a hoe, you are Jay’s girl, you know. And you are my best gurl!”

So, it is because of Jay that he likes me only as a friend. I wonder if he would like me otherwise if it were not for Jay. Well, I can’t complain about it. I am totally fine with it. Having Taecyeon as a friend is one of the better things that has happened to me since I became a girl, so yeah, I am happy about that.

“You have a cute dog.”, I am saying and patting its head, “What’s the name?”

Taecyeon is grinning widely and lifting the little white dog with brown speckles, kissing its snout once again.

“Eddie!”, he is informing me and patting its fur, “He is a good boy! Right, my little boy!”

Eddie is waggling with his tail and Taecyeon’s face. Looking at them, I can’t help but miss Mithra now. My giant buddy…

“So, where are your parents? Are you all alone?”, I am asking and touching the frames of the family and friends pictures on his wall.

He is walking next to me and smiling, putting down Eddie and then pointing to a picture.

“They are on a little trip with my sister.”, he is saying and scratching his head, “I am all by myself this week.”

“And no servants?”, I am adding questionable.

“No need for servants, I can do my own cooking and laundry.”, he is answering all proudly.

Damn, he is tall, very handsome, handy and has a pet dog. If I were not Jiyong, I would totally fall for this guy. Wait… I am Chaelin now…

“By the way, the others are coming by. As I am all on my own, we gotta party!”, he is informing me and grabbing the whiskey bottle, “My parents are not that strict, but they would not be happy about me drinking this! So, if they are not here, I gotta take the chance, right?”

“But what about school tomorrow?”, I am asking him, “You are going to be wasted.”

He is grabbing my shoulders and squeezing them, before shrugging and then smirking.

“I can handle it, Miss! Don’t worry about me!”, he is saying.

“Okay then… Do I have to join you guys?”, I need to know if I am wanted here.

I hope not.

 

11 p.m.

I am lying on the bed. The lights of the room are dimmed.
But there is a small, nope, a BIG problem.
They are all in here, in Taecyeon’s room where I am supposed to sleep. How the am I even to take a rest here?! They are drinking and having fun, they are way too loud. I should change the room. Like seriously, what kind of a joke is this?

“So, she really took the test again, but it was negative this time.”, Taecyeon is telling the other guys about the misunderstanding we had earlier today.

Okay, I am grateful for having a friend like Taecyeon, BUT WHY THE HELL IS HE EVEN TELLING THEM ABOUT MY PRIVATE ISSUES?! Seriously Taec?!
They are sitting on the ground with drinks and snacks in the center, playing some kind of poker. Not sure, to be honest. It seems like a made-up game to me. I don’t even think that they can see the cards, it is not bright in here at all.

“Woah, so you guys really had ?”, Chansung is turning towards me and patting Eddie in his laps.

Goddamnit! I just wanted to sleep!

“Come here, let’s talk!”, Wooyoung is commanding and tapping the floor next to him.

“I knew Jay would like you, he was crazy talking all about you the first day.”, Junho is adding to the conversation and slamming the cards on the floor.

I think he is out this round.

“But isn’t it weird? Yubin and he broke up just a while ago…”, JunK is saying and sipping his drink.

Nichkhun is shaking his head and putting down his cards. He is out too.

“Nah, they were just having a ual relationship, nothing more to it.”, he is correcting the others, “Although Jay was possessive of her… But CL, he really likes you. We all can assure you about that.”

Do I really have to listen to all their bull? Ugh! I would rather sleep on the road.

“He already confessed to you, why won’t you date him?”, Taecyeon is asking me and getting up on his feet to take place on his bed, right next to me.

I am straightening myself and staring at him.

“Listen guys, I really am tired and want to sleep.”, I am changing the topic, “Please would you leave?”

They are looking at me as if I spoke to them in a foreign language. Well, I tried. Suddenly, Taecyeon is grabbing my wrist and pulling me up on my feet, dragging me towards the others and pushing me down, making me sit next to Junho. His fellow is filling up a glass for me and putting it between my hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter