Bae Bae

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 9

*worried as a girl*

11 a.m.

The whole class is staring at Jay. Even the teacher, who by the way has crossed his arms in an annoyed manner. Some students are whispering, some are frowning at our class president. I am lowering my gaze and picking up a pencil, just trying to stay out of this. I don’t wanna be put in an argument in front of the whole class.

“Is there anything you want to tell us, Jay?”, our teacher is questioning him.

I literally can feel Jay’s stare right now. Like, he is ing annoyed by my words earlier about Big Bang.

Taecyeon is grabbing Jay’s arm and pulling him back to his seat.

“He is having a tough time, Sir.”, his best friend is informing our teacher and signaling me to hush.

I am nodding to his gesture, but still, I am standing with my words. My boys are better and always will be the better ones.

Jay is silently taking seat and slightly turning towards the other direction, just to avoid me. I guess he doesn’t even want to see me from the corners of his eyes. Well, I am okay with that. I don’t wanna associate with him anymore. I am done. Like seriously, I don’t want to be in this class, around all of these students. They are all just dickheads. Okay, not all of them, but still. I am hurt and I never became hurt like this ever before. Girls can be so mean and ing crazy, I never knew.

 

2 p.m.

Class is over. Everyone has already left about two hours ago. I am still sitting in the room and doing my homework. I don’t really know where to go, so at least staying here for a while and being productive will make me wonder less about where to stay over tonight, plus my homework will be done, so no need to stress about it later on.

“Excuse me.”, someone with a soft voice is interrupting me, “You have to leave this room. I have to lock it, since the classes taken in it are over for today.”

It is the janitor, a middle-aged man with wavy hair and a darker skin tone. I wonder if he has a high income, working in K.P.O.P.-Academy as a janitor. I am sure he is. He seems very calm and happy about his job.
Sigh. Well, gotta pack things up. I am not welcomed here any longer, but at least I spent two hours in here.
I am grabbing all my stuff, putting it in my locker and leaving the huge building. The afternoon sun is tickling my nose.

“Where do I go from here…”, I am whispering into the clear sky, breathing in deeply as a soft breeze of wind is brushing my cheeks.

“Hey…”, someone familiar is calling for me, “Finally, let’s go.”

It is TOP.

“What?-“, I am about to ask, but he is grabbing my arm and pulling me all across the street.

“Just come with me.”, he is commanding hastily.

He is dragging me all over to a public toilet.
What is he up to?

“Take this.”, he is handing me a plastic bag, “Be quick, I’ll wait here.”

Quick? What the hell?

“What is this?”, I am asking and opening the bag.

WHAT THE ?!

A PREGNANCY TEST? Seriously?!

TOP immediately closes the bag in my hands.

“Don’t take it out here. Go inside.”, he keeps commanding me, “Just do it.”

I am shaking off his hands.

“Are you crazy?!”, I am shouting at him, “Like I ever would! I am not pregnant!”

He is putting his hand over my mouth, trying to shut me down, as people are passing by and shaking their heads to my words.

“Shush! Keep it down, will ya?”, he is advising me, “You ed a guy. So just take the test.”

I am shaking my head. What the hell has gotten into him? It only happened recently, no need to freak out about it.

“He used protection.”, I am adding to the conversation, “Don’t worry about me. I am still a boy, remember. I can’t become pregnant anyway.”

TOP is rising his eyebrow, looking at me in disbelief.

“Are you sure about that?”, he wants to make sure, “Today I asked Jay about it on the basketball court, since you wouldn’t answer my texts the other day.”

I see, so that’s the reason why they have fought. Damn you TOP, stop being so nosy about my private matters.

“He said that he did not use any protection.”, he is adding to his words.

What?! But he told our homeroom teacher that he did… Jay couldn’t be lying, could he? What if?
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! No way!

Nah, I am a boy. I can’t be pregnant. There is no way.

TOP is shrugging and tilting his head, signaling me to go in and take the test. But I gotta disappoint you, my friend. Ain’t nobody gonna make me do it. NO ING WAY. There is no need for me to freak out about this matter. Nope!

“I just want you to be okay.”, he is telling me and crossing his arms, leaning back onto the cold wall of the public toilets, “Where are you going to stay tonight?”

I am shaking my head, what answer to give. To be honest, I don’t know. I literally have no place to stay anymore.

TOP is taking out his phone and dialing a number.

“Hey hon, could you do me a favor?”, he is talking on the phone, “We talked about this the other day… Yeah… Would you?... Thanks. I’ll take her to your place. Love you.”

“When did this happen?”, I am asking him, “When did you become a couple?”

He is grinnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter