A Fool's Only Tears

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

*18 hours until transformation*

1 p.m.

The bell is ringing and we are waiting for Mr. Yang to let us leave. He is clearing his throat and signaling Dara to command the class to see him off.

“Mr. Yang is leaving, class bow!”, she is ordering and everyone is obeying, as everyone wants to leave already.

As soon as he is gone, TOP is getting up and bro-hugging with us and Se7en too. Even though Se7en is not in our gang, he is still an awesome friend, hanging out with us very often.

“Let’s look for the first-graders!”, Seungri is shrieking and hastily grabbing his jacket to leave immediately.

Man, we all know why he is like that. He wants to check up on the new girls. Taeyang is quickly holding onto his arm and making him stop.

“We are going to eat some Kimchee. No time for girls.”, he is informing the playboy.

TOP is nodding to my best friend’s words and asking Se7en to join us, but he tells us that he has an appointment at the hairdresser. To be honest, I don’t want him to come along, as this is a day for Big Bang. We are seeing him off and then waiting for Daesung to adopt his girlfriend. They are standing in a corner, really close to each other, and talking cutely.

“How far have they gone so far?”, Seungri is suddenly asking us, as we are all watching the couple.

TOP is briefly glancing at him, putting on his headset and leaning on the wall as he doesn’t give a about Daesung’s love-life. Taeyang is scratching his neck and remaining silent. As I mentioned before, he is kinda traumatized about relationships due to his parents, I believe. I am holding my chin as I need to think a little bit about my friend’s question. Daesung is a really nice guy and I believe he would never pressure Minji to any activity she doesn’t want. So, probably they are still at base 1. Kissing duh. Minji’s father is a strict business man and he doesn’t want his daughter to date yet. So… more than kissing seems a little bit difficult.

As the lovebirds are finally done bill and cooing, Daesung is hurrying towards us and apologizing to have made us wait for him. That is how thoughtful he is. Apologizing with good manners. Talking with a nice attitude and smooth voice. He is simply prince charming. Yeah, that is it!

“Let’s go!”, I am commanding my boys and we are rushing out of the building.

Outside, Dara is waiting for Minji. She is alone… maybe I should go talk to her… Should I? Yes. No. Yeah… No! Sure!

I am signaling my boys to wait for me a second and as I walk up to Dara I can hear Seungri whistling loudly and Taeyang sighing. TOP doesn’t give a about this at all. Daesung is just smiling silently and making Seungri stop acting like a fool.

Ok, stay cool. I need to look nonchalant. Dang it! It isn’t that easy at all! I like her since elementary school… Ugh… I am becoming hella nervous! Damn it!

She is briefly glancing at me and then lowering her gaze, putting out her cellphone and probably surfing the internet. Ugh… how should I talk to her now?! I need to hurry, otherwise Minji will be here and then I will not be able to talk to her.

“Hey…”, I am greeting her with a smooth voice- faking Daesung a bit-, “How are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter