Sunset Glow

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 5

*partying up as a girl*

7 p.m.

I am taking a shower at Jay’s bathroom, while 2PM is pre-gaming downstairs in the living room. My monthly visits are finally over! Four days long I lost blood. Damn, being a girl when it comes to this. Really… why on earth are girls bleeding? Meh, I should have focused more back in biology class.

I am leaving the shower and wrapping a white towel around my girly body. To be honest, now I feel more comfortable about looking at my own body. I don’t feel ashamed and neither by this. It is not affecting me much. Oh, and by the way, I have got a great body. Curvy hips, nice booty and my chest would be a great pillow for any guys. Yeah, I am definitely y as .

I am blow drying my hair, putting on some lotion for my silky skin and then opening Jay’s large wardrobe. Well, what am I going to wear? I want to look stunning, but not like an easy girl. Jay said I should not wear revealing clothes… Well…

“Excuse me…”, Chansung is suddenly entering Jay’s room and staring at me, already inebriated, “I… I just wanted to talk to you… about… Jay.”

Talk about Jay? Right now? I am holding tight my towel and frowning at him. Does he not know that he has to knock before entering rooms?! Ugh!

Chansung is immediately turning away and lowering his gaze. What is he doing? Does he really think I would dress up, while he is in here? No ing way!

I am walking up to him and putting my hands on his back, pushing him to the door.

“Get out of here!”, I am screaming and pushing hard, but he is holding his footing.

Not moving an inch, that .

He is turning around and checking me up from top to toe. Eww, I can’t believe this! I am covering his eyes with my hand and turning him around, making him face the door again. He is no longer resisting and leaving silently.

I am sighing. Finally, alone. Back to Jay’s wardrobe. Hmm, what should I wear? I will not be looking like a girly girl in Jay’s clothes. Whatever…

At the end I am wearing some wide, ripped jeans and an oversized long sleeved shirt. I could use the shirt as a dress, but I don’t want to show my legs. I am picking up Jay’s favorite shirt. I need to give it back as he asked for it. Now that I am done, I am leaving Jay’s room to enter the restroom downstairs. I am looking for some makeup of his mother. Found it!

But… the problem is, I don’t know how to use these at all! Ugh, damn it…

“What are you looking for?”, Jay is suddenly standing in the door, leaning on the frame, his arms crossed.

I am startling and twitching once, before facing him. Yeah, he is inebriated too. Damn, these guys know how to pre-game. He is glancing at the outfit that I have chosen and starts laughing at me. Probably thinking of me again as a boyish girl. Who cares?

“Huh, catch.”, I am ordering and throwing his favorite shirt at him, “It is still clean and does not smell.”

Jay is of course catching it with one of his hands, smelling it and then looking back up to me.

“It smells like you.”, he is assessing, “So, what are you doing here? Come join us.”

Dude, I wore it. Of course it is to smell like me, duh.

I am picking up eyeliner and holding it up to Jay.

“You know how to use this?”, I am asking and tilting my head, “I want to put on some makeup, but actually… I never used some before.”

Jay bursts out laughing again. He is throwing his favorite shirt on his shoulders and is approaching me, standing still right next to me.

“Why on earth would I know? Wear some shades instead.”, he is saying and putting back all the makeup utilities into the drawer, closing it fast, “No need to put these on. You look beautiful as you are, perfect buddy material right there.”

Did he just praise or insult me?

Nah, he is right, I am still Jiyong and I should not start acting like a girl.

Nope!

 

11 p.m.

We are at Jekki’s. It is some kind of a karaoke bar with a tremendous dance floor, an amazing DJ and laser lights everywhere. There is also mist coming from little spots in the ceiling. The music is too loud and upbeat, makes me wanna start shaking the dance floor already! The owner of this place is called Eun Jiwon. I have never been here before, because my boys and I mostly hang out at house parties or spontaneously decide where to go. I can’t believe that Dara hangs out here. I mean, I always thought of her as a good girl… I guess she has her bad image too. Hrr, now I even want her more to become my girlfriend.

“I am ordering the drinks!”, Taecyeon is assessing and vanishing in the crowd.

We are all under aged. 18, so basically not allowed drinking alcohol at all, unless… the owner of this place gives a about it. And I am sure that is pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter