Day With A Plan to Visit and The Cheat

Days of Ours
 
 

Wednesday night at Suzy’s place,

 

ohbubble                             : Can’t see you guys this week...

ohbubble                             : :(

Bacon Lover                        : Study is what important

Suzy Bae                              : Sehun-ah, hwaiting!

Chanyeol_is_Real              : We’ll be open 24/7 to chat you...

KJI_88                                  : Don’t forget me when you’re already a kickass lawyer, okay?

 

 

“I think I’m gonna be one crazy if I were a law student...”

“That’s why you enrolled to the music department, duh...”

Kai simply responded to Chanyeol when the four of them lounged and planned to watch a horror movie Suzy brought in the afternoon. Their group chat was lively because of it, since she dared the guys to watch it together. Either she was afraid to do it alone or the guys actually were. Baekhyun had the most argue to refuse of watching it, hence tagging along with the others to crash in. Suzy’s center living space has turned into a wide slumbering field for those guys, Chanyeol and Kai prepared it in less than an hour.

On the other side, Sehun couldn’t join as preparing for a major lecture, which was why he was occupied by books and cases for the few days, until the following week.

A bucket of popcorn, bowl filled with nachos and dipping on the side, also sodas were set on the coffee table between the sofas and TV. Suzy and Baekhyun were in charge for it. They later joined the other two by the living space, she was the one occupying the red couch. The guys sprawled their feet on top of the huge pads based with fluffy carpeting, more to be expected as old-style mattresses from back home in Korea.

Yah, I hear some good place suggestion in—“

Suzy forced a handful of popcorn to Baekhyun’s mouth when the movie started playing. However, he resumed it after gulping his drink.

Jinjja ne—“ He held her when wanting to put another. “Remember my friend, Jo… She recommends a nice Sushi place near Barneys...”

“I worked there before—“

“That damn-good-looking French?”

Kai stared to the giant beside the petite guy, who was cutting his line.

“Reminding a girl is like you setting up the chords, huh?”

“I’m a hundred percent straight, man… Eottoke?”

Chanyeol was reacting to Kai’s indirect mock as munching the tortilla chips, in part looking at Suzy who was taking up to Baekhyun.

“Really? Yesterday Kris told me about that place, too.”

She stopped whereas beginning to muse over inside her own head, only when she noticed Kai was gazing in flash from the couch base she was right at to. Instead, she was glaring at him to clear the doubts in her floating mind. That’s when it blurred because Chanyeol has offered a blanket to be wrapped on hers. The days were certainly getting colder and colder.

 

The night was later filled, mostly with Baekhyun’s missy scream, towards the whole movie.

 


 

Thursday night 11.30 pm,

 

Bacon Lover has invited you to join a conversation…

 

Chanyeol_is_Real              : Guys

KJI_88                                   : The ure doing making another room for chat

Suzy Bae                              : Baekhyun did

Suzy Bae                              : What is it?

Chanyeol_is_Real              : The people are the same…

Suzy Bae                              : Sehun’s not here

KJI_88                                   : He’s been too busy for the whole week

Chanyeol_is_Real             : Baek, what’s up?

Bacon Lover                       : Just saw the calendar and how about visiting Sehunnie this weekend?

Bacon Lover                       : I’m afraid he might forget about mankind for being locked up for too long

KJI_88                                   : I’m free then ofc

Suzy Bae                              : No need to tell Kris if it’s for visiting Sehun

KJI_88                                   : Is he ur father or smth

Suzy Bae                              : Shut up.

Bacon Lover                        : Okay then enough… I already found a good rental from a friend.

Suzy Bae                              : We can take the bus tho

KJI_88                                   : Not sure you can

 

Suzy Bae has left the chat room

 

Bacon Lover                       : Kai, you invite her

Bacon Lover                       : NOW

 

KJI_88 added Suzy Bae to the conversation

 

KJI_88                                   : Someone’s on period

Bacon Lover                        : Kai….

KJI_88                                  : Mianhe, Bae Suzy-ssi

Bacon Lover                        : Sooj, you’re going with us

Suzy Bae                              : Sure

Bacon Lover                        : Yeol, we just need to hear from you…

Chanyeol_is_Real              : Oh yeah

Chanyeol_is_Real              : I’m in!

Bacon Lover                        : Good

Bacon Lover                        : This room will be on until we get going…

 


 

Friday afternoon,

 

Lunchtime was one of the most jam-packed in the upscale, home-styled eatery where Kai was working, especially in the end of the week. He was approaching a young lady whose face was quite covered by the menu placed in the only emptied table.

“You’re ready to order, miss— oh…”

He was kind of checked on her when he knew the person. Suzy, in the other hand, has not grasping that she had entered such place, with familiar name often spoke when she was spending time with her group of friends. She was acting cool as nothing offbeat happened.

“You’re alone?”

“Uh-huh…”

She answered him short.

“Don’t you have classes—“

“I skipped for some time so just hush…”

He didn’t know exactly why she sounded so aloof and rushing. He thought it might because the overly teasing he did last night, which caused her still being a bit upset.

“Okay, then… Miss—“ He acted like a pro. “What you’re going to like to order? We have our chef’s specialties which are…”

“You’re blocking my view, scoot.”

Kai was following her demand since she was his customer for the time. Not showing that she was actually hassled him, merely ahead of his manager scooping in.

“Is there any problem, miss?”

“No, no… This young man is helping me to look over some of your best choice…”

The old man smiled, before he looked at Kai who was returning it as slyly looked over the room. He found a familiar individual not too far from where he was standing, at the side of the girl.

“We are pleased to have you enjoying our menus…”

The manager then left, leaving Kai alone again with Suzy.

“You’ve been stalking your boyfriend.”

He said as pretending to write something on his note. She glanced at him, before starting to cover her face with the sheet. Over then pulling him to be close to her, almost sitting by the adjacent chair.

She whispered, “Did he find out that I’m here?”

He rapidly was steady on his feet. Never once in any place he worked for, he ever sat with the guest when doing the job.

“You’re being over dramatic!” He yelled, contrariwise almost inaudible. “He’s alone. And what the hell do you want to eat?!”

“Are you being rude to me??”

He snatched the menu from her hold and, “I think you need something cool and sweet…” Still professing lastly, “To keep your mind in place!”

Suzy scoffed as Kai marched to the pantry. He noticed a glimpse of another familiar façade on his way there, yet sensed something was not going to be right.

 

“Here.”

In place of making order for the much-awaited cinnamon roll, which was the house specialty, Kai changed it with the slice of ready-to-eat cheesecake. His motive was to return by his friend’s table less while. He overlooked the tea, although he already viewed over Kris’ table, which he occupied with Baekhyun and his friend, Jo. They both were seemed getting a bit closer when they took selfies by the phone. Hitherto, it was not looking chancy.

He was to conclude leaving the stiffened Suzy once more to fetch the drinks. Well along when he came back, she was nowhere to be found.

He put the tea on the table she engaged earlier, nevertheless, noticing Jo grasped his existence from corner to corner.

I was wrong being in the side of that prick

Kai spoke in his own mind. And then he ran outside, pulling his formal white sleeve shirt to be folded up. Almost immediately, he spotted Suzy was quarreling with Kris on the pavement not too distant.

 

Kris has finally reaching on of his girlfriend’s wrist. He seized it a little too hardhearted until one of her flannel outer’s sleeve was a bit torn.

“Hey, darling… Listen to me first,”

He knew it never was right when Suzy’s stare has turned to be so cold. She just stood there, not really wanting to hear any of his explanation. She was folding her hands on the torso, after not minding the broken fleece.

“We’re just friends…”

“You think I’m gonna buy that bull?”

She could be so offensive by times and already was planning to depart. He yanked her hand for one more time, and it was harder.

“Hey, it’s hurt…”

“It is because you’re not paying attention.”

Kris was as cold as her then and there, she was trying to release it, but he was definitely much stronger.

“I’m always okay whenever you’re hanging out with those guys…” His stare was intense.” And yeah, it’s plural!”

“But, I’m not sleeping with any of them! I’m well aware that I have a boyfriend!”

“Who said I—“

“You just haven’t, Kris…” She was finally getting her wrist freed, and was about to turning around after stating, “With this one.”

He was once again, yanking her edge, right when a tanned arm hurriedly detaining him to. It was Kai, who drawn Suzy to his back and stand in front of her, facing the taller elder.

“Move out, you dip server— I could make you get fired from that place.”

Kai was still on set facing Kris, who was about to spill further affront at him. He muttered over his shoulder to the girl he was shielding by that point.

“You owe me one freakin job.”

At that moment, he punched Kris. So hard, precise to his perfectly pointy nose until it was bleeding, he caught it. And was causing him slumped his rear right to the concrete. Before long, Suzy hauled her friend to leave the place.

 

“Are you really gonna lose your job?”

Suzy questioned Kai when they were about ten minutes away parting the scene. He was sort of relieved, expecting to face a weepy opposite for abandoning the boyfriend. He took part of injuring him though.

“This is you’re asking me after seeing your boyfriend kinda cheat?”

He was folding his rather disorganized shirt, up till his elbow. Despite the fact, he must have had thinking of some way getting his belongings to that place.

“This is not the first time… Him… Being like this…”

She was looking pretty fine for most girls in her state. He had amazed of it, and at the time her stare was glimmering.

“I’m not trying to be overbearing, or jealous, you had accused me!”

That made him snickered a tad of guilt, he facepalmed himself.

“It’s just… I know him to that certain point—” She resumed.

 

“So, what’s next?”

Kai was tucking his hands to the pocket, the after lunchtime was fairly windy.

“It’s the second time I caught him, behaving such this…”

He kept listening to her, identifying she was sort of feeling dejected.

“Only God knows, how many others he did without my remark… I think I’ve had enough.”

Gwenchana…” He patted her back on impulse, “If now you’re sad—“

She refused him not to gesture, “I don’t see the use of getting sad… And I also hate its wasting tears.”

“You, without doubt are not pure ladylike.”

He smirked, and she was observing his lips curled up by the breeze when she retorted, casually hit his shoulder. Then, she spotted an acquainted place, which she dragged him to its front entrance.

“See, I think I can get you a new job… And, a cup of warm coffee.”

He looked to where Suzy was entering.

“Oh… How could I didn’t realize we’re already in the neighborhood?”

It was in front of the bagel shop they once had their breakfast on-the-go.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were almost get their asses stumbled when Kai was making an abrupt entrance to the apartment. It was passing dusk when they two were sandwiching by the huge hole-in-the-wall. He knew it was facing right to the adjacent loft which belong to Suzy. They both have parted from earlier, when he was back heading to get the rest of his stuff and she was heading home.

“What the hell did you were up to?”

He joined them, nevertheless, having his spot in between the cheery set of two. They could see the girl was sitting on her favorite red couch, handing a glass of drink and the other was clasping her iPhone. She appeared was getting exasperated by someone over the mobile. Her eyes were beginning to get puffy, commencing the guys ogling each other.

“Should we head to her place? I think she needs company…”

Chanyeol was the one who suggested it, and Baekhyun seemed to ponder over.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…”

“You sure?”

The petite one then examined the suspicious, very calm-looking Kai, who was keeping back their intention.

“Yeah… All of us will be together visiting Sehun… So, why bother her now when there always be tomorrow? Let her has her own space.”

Then, he left the snooping pair, to get into his room and then get himself cleaned. As well as the dynamic duo observed that the crossway space has getting sealed by the curtains.