Day When The Two Had Plan A, B, or C

Days of Ours
 
 
Sehun eyed to the sound of sluggish heavy steps from a giant— wrapped in black hoodie, black jeans, and currently was taking off his black Nike Air— who had just walking into the room that late afternoon.

Six days have passed from last weekend, when he lastly saw his bunch of friends and this one was also disappearing for almost every time their lively group chat being on. They always kept the exchanges through it, which he mostly didn’t participate.

Accurately the extreme observer by nature, Sehun derided from where he was slumping while reading warriors comic— yes, he was not-so-implicitly the baby of this bunch— on the navy couch.

“Finally getting out from wherever you were concealing with the drums and all, huh?”

Chanyeol stopped for a moment from where he stands on the parqueting. As if observing the surroundings, getting only sight of the palest lazying in the space.

“Did I just had too much sleep till turned out arriving way too far at CT?”

The younger giggled as scooting and letting him take a seat next to, before explaining.

“Baek just had this sudden meeting for lecture… Kai, well, working on Saturday like he has no social life…”

“Yeah, like you have one when full with the cases,”

He naughtily gaped the older who was taking the remote to turn on the TV. “Suzy will come after rehearsing for some small project… So,” He tapped the wide shoulder of the tallest, “How are you, my friend?”

Chanyeol simply gave him the gaze of what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about. But his face showed none of tiredness, in which his friends were assuming he was too busy practicing his music for the whole week.

“Yeol, you have been too subtle, way beyond your usual over chattiness— well, the second after Baek.“

 

True to their variety kind of chumminess. Let’s say, Sehun was close to Suzy ever since a lifetime. He was indeed been pleasant to Kai, for their same age and sometimes related naïve attitude. Next to Baekhyun, he typically had this kind of bantering, yet caring— quite similar of what the bickering set of two of their group had— only they both has not reached that severe state as them. And last but not least, with Chanyeol, he was the one who quickly had adapting with his actual, strong character. Whereas later, they have shared also many similarities, in which they eventually started to be open with.

 

“I’ve been, kinda, occupied with this girl—“

Really?”

Chanyeol could grasp the younger’s strained enthusiasm, as his sharp eyes been extremely widened once he stated that. He chuckled,

“Hold on the over eagerness, young man… She’s been into me since we were freshmen.”

Oh, really?”

Chanyeol laughed as ruffling the brunette crown of his, he merely nodded yet not wanting to talk about it further. But Sehun was surely not the kind of letting go that easy.

“So, when did this was starting?”

“Last week, she came up to me at the wine place…”

Jinjja?”

Sehun had been uttering the same words for three times in barely a minute.

“When you were dozing and I was at the bar.”

The younger made an inaudible ‘o’ with his thin lips, not missing why he had done that by the time. Therefore, he kept questioning.

“And why you suddenly have this urge to contact her?”

Chanyeol raised one of his brows while reminiscing of why he decided to put on such act.

 


 

Said Chanyeol was asking for a glass, or two, water for his inebriated friends. Kai was staying at their table, to mind them not adding more inconvenience. A gentle taps to his broad shoulder were then forced him to look over amidst the crowd. There was a girl— probably more smaller compared to Suzy— he didn’t know why he kept comparing every girl he met in every time since he was sort of lured to that particular one.

She was standing on his right, wearing a simple monochromatic outfit, looking good even in the lack of light. Chanyeol had to admit, but somehow he had seen her somewhere— the long black hair and neat intent look he has grasped in someplace with assurance.

“Hey!”

Said the petite mademoiselle as beaming.

“Hello…” He plainly reacted, sustaining his jaw with one palm, elbow laid on the bar counter.

“I don’t know you went to this place as well,”

“Pardon?”

He leaned over for her to whisper,

“It’s good to see you here.”

His eyes widened, before again, leaning over to respond.

“Have we met before?”

Probed him, his orbs have obviously dilated within the inside place vague lighting.

“Chanyeol,” she examined him with composed demeanor, “It’s me Irene.”

 

Throwback to his first year of college, Chanyeol was one of those students who was not paying attention ever since the first day of campus tour. His black and red get-up was a thing the others would been aware first for observing the fairly-tall-and-hot-friend-from-Korea, strolled at least thrice in a week. Hands tucking into it while carrying the guitar on his back. He only interested when taking the music classes, playing the instruments, and every so often absorbed while having alone time to doodle lines.

It was on the second lecture, he had to deal with such noisy boy— well, he was a talkative person himself— however this one was too much he could not handle.

The name was Baekhyun, whom he would share every of his classes as long as he was a freshman.

Chanyeol had being left out for few opts of partner choosing in his Song Interpreting class, because he was sort of late that morning. Quickly chosen one other miss instead of Baekhyun who had send him more or less, signals.

That was how the girl started showering him with plenty of interests. She believed like they both have meant to know each other, and tried to reflect like they were an inseparable pair. He was a complete opposite of what she’s arranging to.

Which in the end, Chanyeol could not hold longer to tell her that he has not looking for any romantic bond— back by the time, this one was so active of hopping from bar to bar, every night. Enjoyed to have his full freedom of finally being far away from home and in other times, was demanding to create his own music.

She had it way more mistaken nevertheless, she didn’t keen on being just friends either.

In a month after that, Chanyeol heard from Baekhyun— because the outspoken, petite guy was so into snooping almost everyone in the campus ground’s bustle— that the actual same-motherland-colleague, named Irene, has moved to another top institution. Still in the same big city.

 

He didn’t really recall that Irene had ever been quite a bloom to his eyes, such as who he happened to meet by the first year. He asked for her number afore going back to his friends’ table back then.

 

As well as he didn’t consider to prepare, if her likely clinginess would be emerged in much sooner.

 


 

Bacon Lover                        : Chanyeollie Sehunnie come to 12th street please

Bacon Lover                        : Me, Suzy n Kai r expecting you for some evening tacos

Suzy Bae                              : Yeah we’re here already

KJI_88                                   : Yeah we’re here already

Suzy Bae                              : Why did you copying my text

KJI_88                                   : Da hell I care

Bacon Lover                        : Kids please…don’t start

 

“Okay, so…” Chanyeol pocketed his phone back once he had read the texts from their group chat. The younger beside him was doing quite the same thing, except he was still eyeing the older with such aggravating stare he could not handle. Hence Chanyeol was still insisting what he has demanded since earlier and the palest guy seemed way not happy about it.

“Sehun-ah… If you don’t want to pretend to hit on her as my plan A, then we still have this plan B—“

“I said no.”

As expected, he constantly answered with his reserved disposition. Folding arms upon the torso, sulked like the older had ever done something so maleficent. Which were— well,

“Yeol, how dare you… Really…” Sehun snorted, “Try to make up some other stuffs, I bet the others will be willing to help you more than me.”

“The others?” Tilting his head, he leaned over the younger, which had quickly pulled away. The older has been eager for more skinship than ever, speaking about his devilish intentions.

“Sehunnie, please… You’re the only one that knew this entire thing—“

“No, Baek sure knows as well…” The youngest kept countering.

“He knew what happened long time ago, not yet this one.”

And so did he.

“But, you still have Kai too, to do this. He is way capable to be friendlier with girls compared to me.”

“Sehunnie it’ll take more and more efforts to brief one other people, which I have done pretty well with you… And let’s discuss about the plan B—”

“, Yeol! I am not going to do that one!”

“But, it will be more effective— well then, let me construct this extra plan C… As we’ll be going.”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. There was a hint of mischievousness within his deep voice, Sehun identified it would never be better than the previous two— which he was already hated to the upmost. He knew he was wrong, lounging by himself in that time, expecting the giant to come.

“I still have my Bae, you know.”

The taller one then began getting up from where they were seated. Confidently walking away as taking his coat from the hanger and start getting on his shoes. The younger one had unwillingly approached him, getting ready as himself was asking,

“What the hell are you planning now?” He was putting on his red Balenciaga sneakers, and Chanyeol had merely smirked while beholding.

“You just see.”

 

“Yeol,”

Sehun held Chanyeol’s one big arm before they were entering the taco place.

“What are you going to do with Suzy?”

“Hmm,” Chanyeol brushed his chin with some of his fingers, “Let’s say since she will not be able to do the plan A so does you, so my plan C is having her to do what plan B’s going to be done by my Sehunnie.”

He cupped his prominent, sharp jaw as the person was hissing.

No, I’m not gonna let you.”

Despite his straight words of hatred, the pale guy had begun to twine his hand in between the gap of the older’s limb.

“So, plan B it is… Park-frickin-Chanyeol—”

He mumbled yet began doing what he thought would be the very last choice, and he despised to a certain extent.

“When will this Irene will be coming?”

“She said she just around the corner.”

“Yeol, you know I hate you… Really.”

But then, they were set to go, all hand-in-hand.

Observing what the younger had done, Chanyeol let out the typical deep-voiced snicker,

“Sehunnie, I know there’s no way you hate me… And you truly are my best friend.”

 

Kai stopped his activity of snapping his fish tacos while getting the sight of, more intimately, Chanyeol and Sehun taking seats in front of him. Before he would spill whatever dirty and mocking thoughts considering the two, Sehun has observed it first and babbling whatever he want to defend for.

“Shut the up, Kai… I’m trapped and had to help this moron—“

The palest felt like his hand been pulled a bit as the young man at his side was waving, using his other one. A petite mademoiselle was in shortly had then arriving in front of them. Chanyeol started to introduce the two youngers to the girl, he pronounced as Irene, an old friend of mine.

Sehun rolled his eyes, catching all those bull. And as soon as Kai has made known to, the turn was then succeeding to Sehun. Who was not even letting go of the giant’s hold for one second,

“Hello, I’m Sehun,” he gulped before resuming, “His…partner.”

“My boyfriend.”

Chanyeol was a certified good speaker in regard of that.

 

Baekhyun and Suzy were heading back to their friends’ table when they bumped into the pale-looking Kai on their way. The outspoken pal then was asking him straight, whereas Suzy stared her bickering friend, a bit concerned.

“Kai, where are you going?”

The tanned guy eyed the much shorter friend who seized one of his hand. He didn’t really notice.

“To the restroom,” he mouthed, “I think I’m gonna puke.”

 


 

A/N: ChanHun bromance for y'all… I hope you won’t mind… It is just a joke between them but surely will be not stopping only in this chapter.

PLEASE ENJOY THE READING ^.^v