Day When The One Was Too Excited

Days of Ours
 
 

The next movie Suzy and Baekhyun watched was about a princess life— Baekhyun chose it, mind his ladylike trait, if you may— she did not too absorb to follow the storyline as getting busy browsing on her iPhone. However, it went off in an hour and she was too lazy to even borrowed Baekhyun’s charger from his room in close proximity. Tagging along to keep up with the flick in its place, prior to they heard an unlocking sound from the entrance.

It was Kai coming into the place— if you were mind asking.

He looked like in a rush of something until he realized that the petite buddy was not alone in the living place. He eyed to Suzy, who was gazing at him, by the first place since he was still on the go with the keys. Shifting glance to the huge screen, Kai asked both of his friends whereas pausing to march into the direction of his bedroom.

“What are you two watching?”

He leaned over to the couch headrest, in between arrears of Suzy and Baekhyun.

“Cinderella.” Answered the older straight, without minding the housemate arrival and the only girl pretended to do the same.

“Tch,” Kai simply mocked them whilst proceeding and moving to the purpose. “You guys have too little things to do.”

“Yeah right,” Baekhyun replied, eyes still fixed to the screen. And it probably his wit that given by God mostly to ridicule others, he mischiveously added, “If only Sooj agreed to do the making out I suggest earlier…“

Suzy had simply snickered as she knew Baekhyun was still into the ‘butterfly and godzilla’ thing no more than they both known what’s behind it. But then, the two of them startled when they heard a sudden colliding sound, coming from the adjacent bedrooms way.

“What the—“

Apparently, Kai had crashed into his own door. The ache of getting hit to the wooden surface was nothing, compared to when he knew Suzy and Baekhyun have witnessed his body has gotten sprawled on the floor.

“I’m okay! I’m cool! I’m alright,”

“Are you sure?” Baekhyun frowned from where he seated with Suzy, who tried to hold her laughter yet intended to essentially help Kai.

“Yeah, I just…” He had been agile enough to get up by himself and get into his room. “Need to get some stuff.”

He shut the door pretty hard, since the mortification has made him to.

 

Kai was opening his door after changing into a fresh black sweatshirt and a duffel slung onto his shoulder. He once again has approached the two friends who were occupied to the TV set.

“I’m heading out,”

He stood behind the couch they settled, which he was kind of hurt when none of them paid attention to.

Yah…”

Both Suzy and Baekhyun turned their head around when Kai bumped his knee to the back of couch, and the petite guy was the one who talked over. “Just go, then… It’s not like you ever care to tell me when or where— Oh,“

Baekhyun stopped the prattle because he realized Kai wasn’t referring at him, he began to sense that something was rather suspicious at that point.

Suzy, on the other side, just eyed Kai with nothing to say until,

“Okay.”

And he was finally going to depart after what she said, and Baekhyun has suddenly directed his finger at Suzy.

“Ohh,”

And then to the back of Kai, who was marching to the door. He began to hop on the couch, when she asked.

“Baek, what’s wrong?”

“Oh!”

By the widened eyes of the elder, Suzy knew she should be holding him before Kai had entirely leaving the apartment. By means the subject of her concern was still in the threshold.

“Oh, ohh, oh!!!“

At that moment, Suzy had quickly jumped over to push and clasp Baekhyun’s mouth with her palm, right when Kai has closed the door.

“You— mmphhh!!!“

Suzy’s face was all in full crimson when she was in that very awkward position, legs spread on top of Baekhyun’s on the couch. And believe it or not, since the buddy’s petite figure had quite the same size as her, he could not free himself from her grip.

She has loosened the squeeze in jiff, nevertheless,

“He’s the one who kissed you??! When?!!” He demanded.

“Baek, shut up…”

Suzy was about to hopped off from the tiny body, when the impulsive Baekhyun was still making a big deal out of it.

“But, KAI KISSED YOU—“

The highlight of his sentence was clear until Suzy had rushed again to cover his mouth. And alas, the door has abruptly getting swung opened, as Kai had walking into. In which he saw the entire awkwardness upfront.

“Uh,” Kai spoke slowly, “Did I come in the wrong time?” His face was flabbergasted with a slight of crestfallen, he couldn’t hide.

“No!”

“Yes!”

Both Baekhyun and Suzy looked at each other, whilst he kept shaking his head and they were struggling to get off from that position. In advance to prevent Kai had exiting the room, they both was upright at the carpeting, even so side by side.

“It’s not like what it looked like,”

Suzy attempted to explain why she said ‘yes’, because she was actually confirming that he came when she tried to make Baekhyun sealed his mouth. But, Kai was already perceived it in much different way. He only stared at her, coldly, when he was walking to the kitchen in flash.

“I forgot this.”

Taking out the drinking bottle from the fridge, Kai headed back to the doorway. But then, the excited Baekhyun really couldn’t make his mouth shut.

“I know about the kiss!”

He curled up his fingers before twining it around one of Suzy’s arm next to him. Kai’s dark orbs have never been enlarged so much, as if it would be jumped out from its skull.

“Excuse me…”

 He had directly gaped at Suzy who was giving him the gesture to leave, immediately.

 

Just go… I got this.

 

Somehow, he could catch it even from her fair glimpse. He replied it with the ‘okay-I’ll-go-but-this-we-should-talk-about-later’ intent look. It later made him has departed straightaway, as he should be hiding his reddening face and eye-to-eye smile when walking downstairs, proceeding to have his day practice.

 

Back in the apartment, Suzy was an instant mocking material for Baekhyun. The petite elder could not hold his excitement of finally have figuring out who’s the one has made she mull over the kiss for days. Three weeks in precise, if you care to ask.

 

“Sooj kissed a boy and she liked it…”

Baekhyun has keep wriggling his brows when the two of them was in the kitchen counter. They suddenly felt hungry for one and all, and he was currently making ramyeon for both.

“Not me, him—“

“You two kissed, that’s the bottom line.”

She hissed, and thankfully when the meal was done, Baekhyun has concentrated on it so that she would have some peaceful time of not hearing his constant teasing.

 

“Hey Baek,” Suzy turned around once she had walking out to leave Baekhyun’s place to hers. “Speaking of how you are some of the best secret keeper here…”

“Okay, what you wanna do now?” Baekhyun leaned his skinny-wrapped-oversized-sleeve-arm to the doorframe. "Do you want me to assist you confessing to Kai?”

“Shut up! I don’t like him—“

“Really? You don’t like him?” Baekhyun scoffed, “What a poor little Kai is,”

“What?” Suzy snooped in to that wary line Baekhyun abruptly mouthed with low voice.

“No… Uh,” He flipped the blonde bangs and later was continuing to question. “What favor do you want to ask me anyways?”

 


 

Bacon Lover has invited you to join Operation Dancing Kai

 

ohbubble                           : Baek what kind of NOT funny joke ure letting us in ryt now

Chanyeol_is_Real            : Dancing? Kai?

Chanyeol_is_Real            : What the hell is this

Bacon Lover                      : Goddamn it wait for Sooj to explain

Suzy Bae                            : I’m here

Chanyeol_is_Real            : Bae what is it

ohbubble                           : Suzy-yah im outta here if this is just one of Baek’s thrashy forum

Suzy Bae                            : No

Suzy Bae                            : It really is just like the name

Suzy Bae                            : Baek help me youre better with words than I am

Bacon Lover                      : You kids surely cant live without me huh?

Bacon Lover                      : Kai will have this audition at the 31st

ohbubble                           : What audition?

Bacon Lover                      : Sehunnie shut up lemme finish

ohbubble                           : *thumb*

Bacon Lover                      : He’s been saving to enroll the dance major for all these times

Bacon Lover                      : We should come to support him

Bacon Lover                      : But we cant let him know that we prepare for it

Chanyeol_is_Real            : R u kidding me?

ohbubble                           : Yeaa 31st is thursday i got class

Bacon Lover                      : Why should I?

Bacon Lover                      : Sehunnie if ure not considering this life choice of a best friend of yours then don’t come

ohbubble                           : Chill baek Im not saying that I would let this pass

Suzy Bae                            : No guys

Suzy Bae                            : Baek is right

ohbubble                           : But this is

ohbubble                           : What should i say

Chanyeol_is_Real            : This information is totally new

ohbubble                           : Yeah pretty much like that yeol thanks

ohbubble                           : What kind of dancing he dances to

Bacon Lover                      : Dancing

ohbubble                           : Baek I’m serious

Suzy Bae                             : Contemporary

Bacon Lover                       : Sooj knows better tho

ohbubble                            : Suzy-yah im talking about the kind of dance not social subjects

Suzy Bae                             : That really is the name sehun-ah

Chanyeol_is_Real            : Bae

Chanyeol_is_Real            : Sehunnie is not that smart when it comes to art division

ohbubble                           : Yeol u

Chanyeol_is_Real           : But how do you know about this?

Suzy Bae                            : I just

Suzy Bae                            : I saw he practiced nearby where I was shooting

Bacon Lover                      : Yeah yeah if that’s what you say

 

Suzy thrown her not too tired body to the pile of cushions of her beloved red couch. She was still full from the noddle soup from a few hours before in Baekhyun’s place, yet she was considering to have a glass of hot chocolate. Whereas perceiving her iPhone beeped, she viewed onto the screen and it was not coming from the group which recently formed by the eldest.

 

KJI_88                                   : Where r u?

 

She was a bit bowled over, noticing it was a personal message from Kai, who was the most infrequent to chat her.

 

Suzy Bae                              : Why do you ask?

 

She sent him a fast reply and the conversation had later ongoing between them.

 

KJI_88                                   : Don’t you wanna talk about what happened earlier with Baek?

KJI_88                                   : Cause I do

Suzy Bae                              : Not really

KJI_88                                   : Whatever

KJI_88                                   : I want to n I’m headin to ur place now

Suzy Bae                              : I’m not home

KJI_88                                   : Dont lie to me I can see u from the window

 

She was taken aback when shifting the gaze to the adjacent hole in the wall. And there he was, waving his hand with the smirk curved on his tantalizing lips.

 

Shoot.

Suzy had gotten swiftly up from where she lied down and to grasp another chat coming from Kai.

 

KJI_88                                   : I’ll be there in 3 minutes

Suzy Bae                              : Hey

Suzy Bae                              : If u can see me then why should u text asking where I was

KJI_88                                   : Just an excuse to text u

KJI_88                                   : Why bother

KJI_88                                   : *smiley*

 
 

 

A/N:

Baek and Sooj are the greatest ally XD

 

Kai is...can I just kiss him? (I wish -..-)

 

By the way, Chanyeol and Sehun are still here! I'm not forgetting them, don't worry~ ^.^v