Day When The Two Really Fight

Days of Ours
 
 

Suzy Bae                              : R u guys awake already?

 

Far along, around twenty minutes after sending the text, Suzy shoved the sleeping Kris’ hand from her torso as getting up from the bed.

 

They had done most talking and later absorbed to their own activity through the whole early hours. She couldn’t sleep even afterwards.

 

Casually dressing in her blanched white-turned-gray tees and hopping to grab the black track pants hung behind her bedroom’s door. Not forgetting to wrap on to her broken white coat after stepping on her same-colored Converse, she looked over her figure. Not really matching walk-in wardrobe but what the hell— she needed to talk with her friends.

 

It showed 9.49 am from her iPhone screen when she was pressing the buzzer, connecting to Baekhyun’s place. The housemaster yawned his extensive mouth, half asleep walking to open his door. Ruffling his messy blond locks, still looking good. He was then assisted Suzy to woken up the heaviest sleeper, Kai, as Chanyeol and Sehun have been awakened not long of her entering the room. They were slumbering in the bubbliest living space.

 

“So…”

She was not having a good lip service for beginning— speaking about well speakers such as Baekhyun and Chanyeol, or even Kai— she had directly uttering what was she planned to.

“I think I’m about to fixed things with Kris…”

She did not getting even a single friendly stare from any of them. She knew Baekhyun was ready to spill some of his nag that’s why she quickly was resuming,

“And I haven’t talked about it before, but… He doesn’t has the best feeling about me grouping much with you guys…”

Sehun was the one who opened his mouth directly upon catching it. “What the —“ He simpered as perceiving the girl looked at him and the rest of guys, sinking with her own guilt.

“Sehun-ah… Can you please let me finish?”

The pale hands then were lifting as if he was trying to signaled that he actually did not giving any care about it. He swore he had resented Kris to the upmost by then. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had their palms supporting their chin, focusing at her. Hence, she shifted glance to the furthest sitting tanned guy, who was upright hugging the used-to-be pillow, shielding his folded knees. She knew she had to spill the hardest part concerning this one.

“But… I have convinced with all I had that— what the hell— how can I choose either you guys or him…”

“Good, then—“

“But then again,”

Suzy cut whatever Chanyeol had to babble.

“Okay, I don’t feel good about the next one.” He carried on.

“I’m afraid he cannot tolerate about me hanging around you…”

All eyes were then turning to Kai, as Suzy directed at him in advance of she looked down to the floor.

 

Knowing by himself the true cause behind. Nonetheless, the rest were not perceiving it as he and Suzy never came with the matter since it has been occurred. They never mentioned about the one thrashing he did to the taller guy, in which it obviously had him creating his own anger at himself.

 

“Excuse me?” Kai had his eyes wide opened responding to what Suzy just stated. She didn’t have the guts to even look at him. He was on his feet, looking steady at her from his site.

 

The rest of guys were silent, they knew this one would be a real heated discussion between the two.

 

“How in this world he disallow you to hang around with me? We see each other every day, whenever we want to— No, you can’t do this.“

His ramble stopped before Suzy even could speak another justification as the others demanded, her phone had rung and it was from Kris. She knew she had to instantly back to her loft.

 

“Not gonna be happening this way, huh?”

And the person in front of her, was still demanding an explanation once she hung up the phone.

Yah… Answer me!”

Suzy looked over the three other guys instead. Even Sehun who has the coldest, intimidating stare was not having any forte to give encourage. Let alone Baekhyun, who had sunk to the side of Chanyeol. She knew exactly, she have done the very wrong thing at the time. She was holding her own floating idea to find out something to solve this matter.

“Don’t be too insistent… Please… At least not in the moment, what if you’re in my position?”

He was silent for a jiff. Still in his standing, serious state, while he was resuming.

“So, you agreed to that condition?”

He emphasized some words he thought should be.

“I’d do all my best, all I could…” Along with slight tenacity, her eyes were locking at Kai’s. “I’m afraid I might still care so much about him—“

“Well, don’t you care about me?”

He cut directly and Suzy just looked at him, in advance shifting to the rest of three.

“Of course I am. I care about you… All of you…” She kept looking. “You guys are my best friends.”

Tried to assure one specific person that there would be a chance for them still encountering each other. However, she really could not do that straightly by the time.

“I’ll see you— I will.”

“When?”

For another interval, she could not react to his demand.

 

Suddenly found himself terrified of cannot look again at that beautiful façade. Yet by the moment, encircled with much gloom, which caused by himself. Hitherto, he could not hold his own rage, didn’t sure whether he was actually mad for causing her despair.

“Just go your boyfriend!”

He stormed out to his room.

“Kai…”

Chanyeol had later moved toward him, halted by the sudden banged door very close to his frontage. And despite the fact she was— had to be— leaving the place in practically immediate.

 

It was a dead silence following Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol staring at each other. They all looked to the direction of Kai’s room with their, discreet, over curiosity. The tanned pal had not even getting out from it for almost an hour when they lastly went in.

“Kai…”

Each of them were gently sitting to the edge of his bed. He was busy browsing something from his iPhone, or he merely was pretending to.

“Care to tell us why that head hate you the most?”

Sehun was nodding, following the two elders inquiries. Without any sound, he already was sitting so near to the buddy.

“I punched him after he was caught cheating on her—“ he shrugged. “It happened in my old workplace.”

The three were forming an inaudible ‘o’ with each of their mouth. Not until today, they had known the actual reason why he was losing one of his steady job. Then, none of them had done anything, but keep surrounding Kai with their own reliability.

 

“How long is it, huh?”

Well along their lasting silence, Kai had it broke once asking the remaining buddies as they were still occupying the same spot. Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were ogling at each other.

“How long what?”

Sehun said, unconsciously having his arm wrapped around the stiffened limb of the same age fellow. Gazing at him, Kai’s usual dark orbs have involuntarily turned much weaker, he noticed.

“How long have we been together?”

They didn’t know what he really meant by it.

Together??!”

“Not that together, Sehunnie pabo!”

Baekhyun smacked the youngest head and the tension had softened when it caused Kai let out a bit snicker. Hence Chanyeol was answering his previous question.

“For all of us… Maybe more than five months, straight.”

He was confused when the younger smirked as grasping it.

“Not long enough, I must say…”

“What do you mean?”

“Yeah Kai… It doesn’t matter for how long we’ve been all together, but… He could not destroy our friendship.”

“And you don’t have to be sorry just because that prick had tried to break—“

“That’s not what I meant…”

Kai stopped Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun consecutive prattles. Looking at them, one by one, he spilled what made him think differently.

“I don’t give any about Kris.” He sighed, beholding three of his best friends still. “It’s just…”

While in some way his watches have been deepened more than it used to, he continued. “How can I not see her?”

 


 

Suzy Bae                              : Hey

 

Suzy looked over the adjacent apartment through the big hole in the wall as soon as Kris had left her place. There were she perceived Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were gesturing that they observed the girl. It’s not that she was not considered about them— at least, for the time being— she was texting to one other soul who was not getting into the sight.

 

Suzy Bae                              : I’m sorry

 

It was all she could type, she forgot to say it directly to Kai when he was getting furious at her this morning. When a beep came in much later, she hopped on to the edge of her favorite red couch, engaged soon to her mobile screen.

 

KJI_88                                   : You really at being a bestfriend.

 

Notwithstanding his unfriendly reply, she was more or less feeling obliged to respond.

 

Suzy Bae                              : I know

Suzy Bae                              : I really am sorry I’ll find a way to keep seeing you n the others

KJI_88                                   : U can still see the guys but not me remember

KJI_88                                   : So

KJI_88                                   : Good luck of finding another ME on the internet

 

That came what may making her giggling in quite bitter way. She typed a quick reply.

 

Suzy Bae                              : Don’t say that

Suzy Bae                              : How can I

KJI_88                                   : Good luck of finding another ME on the internet

Suzy Bae                              : Hey

KJI_88                                   : Good luck of finding another ME on the internet

Suzy Bae                              : :( :(

KJI_88                                   : Good luck of finding another ME on the internet

Suzy Bae                              : YAH

KJI_88                                   : Autoreply

KJI_88                                   : REALLY not in the mood 2 talk to u

Suzy Bae                              : Don’t

Suzy Bae                              : Please

KJI_88                                   : K

Suzy Bae                              : Now ure replying with only 1 letter

Suzy Bae                              : W

Suzy Bae                              : T

Suzy Bae                              : F

KJI_88                                   : at being a BEST FRIEND n RUDE

Suzy Bae                              : UGH

Suzy Bae                              : SORRY

KJI_88                                   : *not reading*

Suzy Bae                              : Kim Jongin!

KJI_88                                   : Cant u read, Bae Suzy?

Suzy Bae                              : FINE

Suzy Bae                              : I don’t know what to say anymore

Suzy Bae                              : …

 

She was in some way drawn to look once again to the window, when she didn’t get any text in addition. At that moment, she spotted Kai was actually there, watching her. Appearing bemused, she merely waved at him. Whereas he turned around leaving her sight soon as she caught him staring. She didn’t have any idea for precisely how long.

 

Still holding her handset, furthermore it finally beeped once again.

 

KJI_88                                   : Go start browsing the internet

 

 

The last one somehow made her curved a smile on the roseate lips. She knew that this, she could never lose to.

 

 


 

 

A/N: KaiZy alert!!!

Just because I have to :p

Relax tho, it's not gonna be ALL about them for the rest of story... Don't make this chapter assure you that this is already the conclusion, well...we never know ;)

Earlier I had a sudden will to write and only those two popped out, so... I hope you enjoy!

 

Who's excited for Christmas??

Highfive with me, then! ^.^

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS XD