Day When The One Telling The Plan

Days of Ours
 
 

Baekhyun had his absolutely beautiful face got wetted all over with some brownish liquid from Kai’s mouth. The tanned one coughed for plenty as roughly had ingoing his snout as well. Chanyeol, then, pushing himself to shield the petite buddy and explaining the bits to the seemed-confused-and-taken-aback Mark.

“I’m sorry, Mark…right? My friend, Byun Baekhyun, here… Hasn’t been laid for a year or so, yeah… So,”

Yeah, like you had for the past—“

The giant raised a forefinger to signal the awkward-grinning-Mark on his facade. To re-deliberate, still, with his bestest friend, he hissed.

“I did for once or twice, per couple months, at least—“

“Apologize for our friend being such a .”

Sehun revealed, folding his arms to the clean counter surface, as Baekhyun snorted to him, getting acknowledge that none of them would be keeping up with his put-on. Suzy perceived when going out from the bathroom that his loose long-sleeved got stains near the neckline,

“Oh my God, Baek! What happened?” She almost screamed.

Kai straightened up subsequent to overcome the coughs, “Go get a towel or something,” He asked her, thoughtfully. “Please…”

She retreated to her room and Mark responded the childish ones, who he had his frontage on.

“I didn’t, really…” He made a cross sign upon his red Supreme jumper-covered chest. “I just dropping her off, after our team spent almost the whole night working at the campus.”

At the moment the person stated that, let’s say, three spirits were actually finding the intensity within their cores dropped and subtly been cooled down.

 

Kai had, responsively, full wiping the juice off the oldest face, with the hand towel given by Suzy who rushed once more to get a substitute t-shirt for the petite guy. Whereas next to him, Sehun handed Baekhyun a glass of water. Well, just being attentive once in a while was a miracle made by the coldest soul, he thought.

“Kai…”

He simply glanced and not a mere second he done that, he felt a splash of water rushed into his features by then. He saw Baekhyun was grasping the holder and grinned right in front of his, while still having the blonde curls dried.

“However not the mixed-with-your-in-saliva-brown-coffee, huh?”

Kai chuckled in between his attempt to open his eyes and the stream, “Very well played, Baek…”

He could hear Chanyeol and Sehun felt amused by next to.

 

“You have…very interesting friends.”

Mark settled, putting on his parka as Suzy was still gripping the shirts she acquired and eyeing to her teasing group inside.

“Yes, they’re maintaining me going through the days…” She beamed when saying that. “See you tomorrow, then.”

“See ya…”

Mark replied his recent course partner, and then waved before eventually was exiting the loft. She approached the fooling bunch nearby her kitchen after closing the door.

Yah!”

She observed Kai was about to splish-splash the other three from the sink. The called one quickly stared at her, when she turned into utterly serious.

“If I spot any more puddle in that area then you guys will do a voluntary work to mop my place through this whole day—“

The guys grunted in almost unison and stopping their playful-slash-immature-activities all at once. But not even in another second, she grinned at them.

“Just kidding, well… Who wants some kimchi?” Suzy paced en route the refrigerator and cabinets instead.

They all heaved a sigh, not wanting to do the extra chores for sure.

“Relax, guys… Bae is nothing like the demanding Byun—“

“I heard that!”

Apparently, the outspoken guy caught what the tallest mumbled to the two younger lads behind his back, as they were looming the dining table for their not-so-early-mealtime.

 

Sehun stayed for another good hour in the place, said he should pack more kimchi Suzy’s mom sent from Korea to his distant home-based. He knew Chanyeol was already heading back to his dwell, as Baekhyun and Kai have retreated to their crossways apartment. He was channeling the TV to music station when she was changing clothes after cooking for her friends earlier, in advance of taking seat next to her longest-running fellow.

Quite long time since they both had alone time together, reflected inside the young man’s mind.

“Suzy-yah…”

“Yes?”

She faced him with the usual, effortless shimmery stares, in which he didn’t have the urge to take a look at that favorite sight much longer.

“Nope, just calling your name.”

Aisssh…”

She murmured, and he sneered as she gently shoving his brunette head. Taking her red favorite mug on the coffee table, realizing that it was empty, and then moved to the pantry for a refill. He could keep looking at every single thing she does and he could never get bored of it. The beats from the huge screen was not even could distract him to beheld the single girl.

“Sehun-ah,”

Oh?”

Suzy stirred the chocolate powder into the cup, not realizing she already got his full attention without even she should be naming him.

“What time you will be going home?”

He snorted as pretending to face the TV when he knew she was glancing at him. “Are you kicking me outta here?”

“No…” She answered while giggling, moving toward the small space before the huge window. Observing the across living space, seemingly everyone was busy inside their own rooms, and then to the busy city in Sunday afternoon she looked over. Then, she gazed to Sehun again, who was shifting glance at her and the TV set.

“You can stay as long as you want, but I got this screenplay to be perused.” She sipped the hot beverage on her grip, “I need some solitude while doing that, you know—“

Sehun let his habitual tongue-out, in advance of his prying toward her desired path of acting.

“What project do you currently working on?”

“Just an assignment with this small, but great crew— Mark is our team director, so… That’s why I will be with him quite much these days—“

He raised an eyebrow, signing if he was having a sudden thought emerged in his packed awareness. “With that… Who?” He scratched his head as trying to remember something. “That very active guy who acted opposite you at the drama play…he’s Mark’s friend if I’m not mistaken…”

“Ah… Jackson.”

He nodded, and she carried on.

“No, Jackson did a lot of outside works to automatically pass him for the finals requirement.”

“Wait, wait…” He halted for another problems. “Finals? Requirement?”

She took another sip as he could grasped her orbs were signing an affirmation.

“For normal people at our age— which you is not included, Mr. Oh Sehun… Thank you for being too brainy leaving me and everyone else being undergraduates— this is our final year.”

Despite Suzy being excited and having her ear-to-ear-smile, Sehun was indeed taking it seriously to the other way. Turning off the TV and making her his only focus by that moment.

“But, you’re staying here after graduation…right?”

If only she could get his unstable voice by the end of the sentence and when he noticed her was shaking the head, Sehun realized that inside his world was beginning to crumble.

 

How could I never reckoned this? Why should I spend miles away, again, from her? And it's thousands...

NO, this can’t be

 

Setting aside the voices within his head, he was commencing for another assurance— to be not being apart by this only girl.

“I’m going home, Sehun-ah…”

The following words coming from her next, were nothing but an agony to his sentiment.

“To… Seoul?”

She merely nodded.

“Why??”

“The movie industry is going to be good there… I’m thinking about trying over a year or two—“

“But, you can also do that here… And here,” He emphasized few words he needed to. “It will be going much better.”

“Sehun-ah, I suppose it won’t to be a crime to develop it in our homeland… And you…” Suzy moved and took a seat next to her, usually, static bestie. Appearing icy as he always be, she locked eyes to the coldest orbs. “You should finished your brilliant study here,” She genuinely petted his soft dark brown tresses. “Like what you aspired since day one, okay?”

Sehun pulled away, still having his taciturn stare fixed at hers. He knew that deep inside, there’s nothing he could do to stop her from what she already aimed for. No matter how much he wanted to.

 

If…”

Sehun leaned over his slender arm to the doorframe, when Suzy was walking him to the front entrance.

“I wasn’t asking about the entire thing, then, would you be telling me about your plan?”

He never was grasping her beaming in that fair amount, frequently, for a day.

“Yes… I’m planning to tell you guys when I’m all about to set—“

His scoff forced her to stop another shocking revelation he had to perceive that time.

“Okay, what?” She asked him, earnestly.

Despite his stiff, emotionless look, he gave her an embrace as a substitute. In which she did not have the impulse to pull away. She twined her arms, wrapping his lean torso and burying her head to it, even though she was still questioning.

“What is the matter with you?”

She couldn’t see his simper while keeping his eyes closed and snuffling the lovely scent of her crown.

“Nothing…”

Sehun answered though he was back walking, still keeping his sight at her by the threshold.

“It’s been a while since the last time I hugged you… Problem?”

Suzy just smiled getting the lighthearted answer from her best-longest-running-friend, as he waved, still with his flat expression, and then he got into the elevator.

 


 

 

A/N: A short bit of HunZy cause i love them so much, so...mind me, please? ;)