Day Where The One Really Left

Days of Ours
 
 

In many pieces written, there was always this particular highpoint, a moment to decide of how it was going to be the ending. It never should be what you expected from the start. Since it how was the universe worked through all the mystery contained within. For some way, every ending always led you to the new beginning— which probably not what you have awaited and wanted for, hence what just needed to be done. And none have ever said that it would’ve been worse than that, yet commonly turned out being the better parts.

 


 

Suzy’s loft began to have the ‘for lease’ signage a few days before her departure. She let the things placed as it has been and she simply carried some of the most personal stuff with her in the suitcases. There were loads of it, actually, and they began to send it back to her family home in Seoul within that last week in addition.

 

The guys— including Kai— helped her through those moving sequences, even though he still hasn’t back being his self— still the utmost taciturn, and ninety percent more uninteresting-looking— for those last days. He had giving the hand, nevertheless, which they were quite satisfied with the progress. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun had their limit enough to persist and encouraged him. By the end, they apprehended that Kai was a grown-up and he knew what’s best for himself.

 

Suzy, on the other hand, was too immersed to her well-planned get going. She even could let go the thoughts of recently missing that one best friend, who has the clear behavioral changes toward herself. She wanted to go and she was already set for it, then she thought it maybe was not the right time to speak up— and to mull over of what is not considered as her topmost priority, at that time.

 


 

It was finally the day that they would take Suzy to the airport prior to her leaving…

 

Bacon Lover                       : Goddamn it Sehun where r u??

Bacon Lover                       : Sooj flight is in less than 2 hours we should be going right now

Bacon Lover                       : If u dont force of taking your own car we could grab the cab

Bacon Lover                       : Park Chanyeol where is ur position?

Bacon Lover                       : I cant believe you two jinjja

Chanyeol_is_Real             : Chill baek my place is on the same way to jfk like why shud I go to yours

Chanyeol_is_Real             : I’ll just wait here just text when you guys hv went frm there

ohbubble                            : Its friday afternoon baek

ohbubble                            : I skip my criminal law administration class FYI

ohbubble                            : I just need to pass this intersection near our taco place

Suzy Bae                             : Sehun-ah don’t text while you’re driving

Suzy Bae                             : Its okay we’re not going to be late

 

Baekhyun eyed Suzy who just came down to the building ground floor with her favorite black satchel, whilst her one, red, huge luggage been carried by Kai. The older actually intend to leave those two earlier alone so that they would have some lone time, which apparently they were still acting like there was none to be talked over. Or maybe this is how they both— jointly and implicitly— wanted it to be over, he thought.

“It’s already all, right? You’re not forgetting anything else?”

He perceived Kai was asking Suzy on their walk to approaching him. Fairly grateful because he has starting to be that used to person, before the news of her leaving have broken down the mood.

“Yes… Hey, let me take that—“

Suzy demanded to drag her suitcase after wearing the outer properly, in which he wouldn’t let her so.

Kai pocketed his iPhone to the navy baseball jacket, before saying. “Sehun will come in a minute, I’ll put this to the car.”

Baekhyun had been listening to their short conversation. One way or another, his caring-natured-self wished, deep inside— how could they don’t realize of what everyone else have seen by how good they would be together?

Sehun arrived practically a minute later, barely similar to what has been indicated by Kai.

 

 

At the airport,

 

“Passport?”

Suzy raised the said stuff from her right grip as Baekhyun kept nagging like the mother of their group, as always.

“Boarding pass?”

It was attached behind the passport on her travel case.

“Key to your house?”

All eyes shifted to the giant who was currently babbling it.

“Not funny, Yeol… She has her parents waiting for her there, you think??”

Sehun snorted whilst tapping the forefinger to his temple, Chanyeol simply replied him with quite the same thing.

“I’m just trying to be attentive ‘cause Baek seems already asking the entire stuff that Bae should bring.”

Suzy giggled hearing the constant bickers of this gang, in which she would missed the best and it was for sure. Aside of what they usually hung out for almost every days. She was then, moving her sight to the petite-slash-outspoken-buddy, who suddenly have been more or less, quiet.

“Hey, Baek…” She wrapped her arms around his narrow shoulder, and that was how she reckoned that the elder was clasping his palms to his face, for the reason that, the tears he tried to hold on and it could not be for any longer. Chanyeol and Sehun paused their squabble, as of for Kai, he was not minding his only cup of hot cappuccino, when they were all gradually taking spots, encircled Suzy and Baekhyun.

“Do you…really have to go?”

Baekhyun spoke it within his quivering voice. Suzy tightened her grip on his shoulder as the rest have probably having their most attentive sides, they never seen the eldest broke down such as this. Kai even offered him the soft tissue, received from his on-the-go brew.

“Baek…” She patted his strawberry blonde head as later resting her own to it, for a while. “We can do video calls, if we want to see each other.”

“But, what if I want to see you in person, like… I can do it everyday before you leave—“

“Baek…” Now, Chanyeol kneeled in front of her best pal, “Our group chat is still on, too… And Bae will be adjusting to still contact us, no matter what time difference we will have… Right?”

Suzy agreed of what Chanyeol gave details.

“Then, don’t forget to chat us once you landed in Seoul,” added Sehun.

“Of course.”

She truly should be going nonetheless. Letting go the cuddle she constantly did to Baekhyun, Suzy has got on her feet and checking out her belongings once more. Perceiving the large screen ahead, it was time for her to board on her flight. She hugged them one by one— Baekhyun was the longest she clasped,

“I’m gonna miss seeing you every morning through my window—“

Baekhyun, again, buried his face as Suzy tried to hold on her own tears. Before was moving to Chanyeol on the side.

“You’re the prettiest, best girl friend I’ve ever had…”

“Ah, oppa…” She chuckled in between his light husky snicker. “You always make me flattered.”

Then, it was Sehun’s turn by next.

“Why don’t you cry as Baek, too?”

She asked him first and in direct, partly was a joke though. Sehun let out his cold yet attractive and typical sound of laugh, in advance the tongue-out.

“I kinda used of being left by you, Suzy-yah…” He smiled. “And maybe, I’ll cry later. I’ll let you know.”

And Kai, was apparently the last to enfold her. Despite of him being sort of rigid at first, but it was not his first time to hug her, everyone knows. They have done it lots, actually,

“Good luck for your dance courses.”

He locked his darkened orbs at her beamy ones, attempted to curve the edge of his lips. “Sure, you too… With, whatever you aim for back home.”

Waving a brief goodbye, and then, he let her go.

 

However, there was this one snap of a second when Suzy’s back has started disappearing from their sight, which Kai suddenly had this sudden urge to run after it. The impulsive long feeling— he thought he would feel relieved upon her departure, but it happened to be so much different— it came and hit him just like the lightning in broad daylight.

He still was doubting it, but thankfully, his sympathetic friends could inspect those abrupt strange body languages. He has been stiffened, before was flopping to one of the seaters.

“ your ego, Kai… Just go and tell her.”

Sehun exclaimed as folding his arms to the upper torso, whereas Chanyeol approved to it whilst calming down the silent Baekhyun inside his tight squeeze.

At that jiff, Kai finally has decided to dash and go after her.

 

“Hey…”

Kai panted when he found Suzy has— fortunately— not entered the supposed gate yet. She was dumbfounded, and approached him, leaving the line she had in.

“Hey, are you okay?”

She patted the tanned guy’s back as he was leaning over with his body bent and palms on his jeans. He looked up, “I’m okay… I just need… To… To see you—“

“Okay, but I really need to board right now—“

“Listen,”

Kai had his hands grabbed Suzy’s shoulder as he was forcing her to only looked at him.

“I don’t want you to leave.”

“Excuse me?”

“Yes, I need to see you every day… Like what I used to…” He altered that seize onto her delicate fingers. “Please, don’t go… Don’t leave me.”

Suzy could not say anything in the firsthand, especially when Kai began to caress her upper palms. He sniffled his nose onto it, and keep saying, “Please, don’t go… Don’t. How could I spend my days without you— I don’t want to.”

He even did not care that the streams were pouring to his cheeks. 

“I really have to go.”

He stared at her, he couldn’t believe of what he perceived. She resumed, enfolding his grip with her one other hand, shoving off her own tears she whispered,

“But, I love spending my days with you—“

“I love you.” He said.

Suzy was the one who couldn’t believe of what Kai had eventually told her. She did not know what to do, because these aches within her, she didn’t have the heart to even look at him while being in agony. Upon two seconds or three, she decided to land the kiss on his lips. That one last kiss, which Kai just embraced the moment as shutting his eyes, setting aside the full of pain inside.

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun was in the coffee shop when they saw Kai was coming back from the lane of departure gates. They were in rush of approaching him, although they could read this blue atmosphere contained by him.

“She left.”

That was the single sentence Kai had spoken through the rest of that day.

 

He even fell asleep on Baekhyun’s living place later, at the center couch. In which Sehun placed the blanket to warm the same-aged-fellow, and much, much later they all slumbered whereas adjoining Kai there.

 


 

A/N: The news that revealed today was making me ecstatic! :D
 


PLEASE SUPPORT MY DANCING KING <3<3 

also, MY LOVELIEST QUEEN <3<3

 

They deserve all the happiness in this entire world :* :*