Day With The One Suspicion

Days of Ours
 
 
Chanyeol glanced at the Daniel Wellington on his left wrist, nearly closing time for the bar. Shifting his gaze to the still conscious person across, Kai, who– quite similar as him— was not wanting to chug the Pinot Noir as it was mere ciders. Looking to the left, where Sehun slumped his head to the dark oak table, as he had dozed on it for more than an hour or so. By then he saw the tanned guy quickly detained Baekhyun in sidelong, who was reaching for another bottle of Shiraz next to his unfinished steak. One girl has already leaned her weary head to the narrow shoulder of the petite buddy.

They both were discerning of how they would be getting those people home.

The unplanned get-together had went pretty well, up till the time when Baekhyun and Suzy finished their swift collaboration. In which the two were later— whether was having their own problems in their own floating minds— been wined up.

Baekhyun should have been thankful for the dim lighting, in order to conceal his lasting crimson cheeks subsequent to the singing.

Or,

“This damned phase I totally have fed up of guys— all turned out to be just— .”

Suzy probably would forget what she indecently stated about a couple hours ago. On the other side, Sehun kept refilling his wineglass afterwards watching the performance. Not to mention, even more once she unconsciously exclaimed that.

 

“Which one we should take out first?”

The deep voice of the tallest was commencing deeds of what the remaining awaken souls should have done to conclude.

“Did you get the car keys?” Kai inquired.

Chanyeol rolled his big eyes before starting to rummage the younger’s jeans pocket on his left.

He grumbled, “Ergh, what kind of people still fancy to drive in this city—“

It caused the dozing Sehun had eventually wakened up, feeling uncanny of the lingering touches nearby his private section.

“Hmm…”

“Good,” The elder had another left over palm sustaining the palest chin. “Sehunnie, wake up.”

Oh…” Slowly viewing to where he sensed the touches, his sharp orbs has intensified. “! Yeol! What the you’re doing?!”

He was up right, almost jumping from the seat.

Chanyeol coolly beheld him with plain staring. “Chill man, I’m searching for your keys.”

Sehun took the tiny space next to Kai by the across seating, whereas the guffawing tanned pal has patted his brunette crown while he was yawning.

“Sehun-ah,” he called thoughtfully, concerning the implicit shock from the slight younger. The previous one was an amusement for his own spectacle. “Have you had your hundred percent consciousness?”

He just nodded.

“Great then, you can start the car… Cause we should be going.”

Nodding again, he obeyed what Chanyeol said by still rubbing his drowsy eyes as moving toward the way out.

“So…”

Kai handed Chanyeol the coats, and opts for either Baekhyun’s or Suzy’s to be carried along by the person. He wanted to take the girl’s but there was something about carrying her in serene, bliss, sleeping face, which made him think about some things, he knew would be not good at all.

“I’ll get Baek.”

He realized he was way more lured than he could agree for. Twining the petite arm of Baekhyun around his nape, he began to exit the place. As Kai was also guiding the half-asleep Suzy to the vehicle.

 

Luckily Baekhyun, the housemaster, had gathered his own mindfulness soon as they arrived at the familiar apartment complex. Wandering to his bedroom in flash, he was not minding the other people appearing tired, particularly just the two.

Sehun was heading to his own dreamland without delay, when he had settled to the biggest navy couch. Thank goodness, he had done the proper driving from where they were came from.

Chanyeol and Kai, once again forced to be the ones who’d be watchful for vicinity.

Yah…” The tanned guy nudged the girl who he had to carry, piggyback style, all the way from downstairs. “Do you want to get back to your loft or—“

“Ugh…”

She mumbled in between the snuffles, burying her nose to the piling pads of two-seaters. They identified she was too inebriated to even get back to her place. Maybe she should stay for some times till the sun rises.

Kai regarded to Chanyeol, before he was picking her up in one swoop, then headed to his bedroom.

“Kai…”

The tallest moved for few long steps to pace with him. Therefore, what he seen inside the room was nothing that anyone literally could imagine. The view of Kai was letting another person to crash into the sanctuary he used to call his bed.

“What?”

Chanyeol blinked for a few times, as he let Kai passed the threshold he leaned in. Beyond doubt was heavy-eyed, next to seizing the second biggest couch in the living space to slumber. Right after he clearly witnessed the younger had laid Suzy, and well pulling his duvet to cover her.

He questioned inside the full thinker,

Since when Kai had ever let someone to make use of his sleeping space?

 


 

Chanyeol kept the newfound, somehow questionable thing for almost two days only for himself. Say the next day, he had to depart first for a fair rehearsal with his campus band. While later, knowing Kai was in charge at where he worked for— more or less a full day, considering it was quite a busy Saturday.

 

It was on Sunday, where he was in Baekhyun’s living room, with Sehun trying over the game console he bought out of nowhere by the previous day. In which Baekhyun engrossed to join the war game the youngest guy currently into since the early morning. The other younger guy was out for a bagel, he said. And he peeped for few times to other crossways living space, he saw Suzy was sauntering over doing the normal routine.

Still, Chanyeol was not the type who usually shared the entire inquisitively. Unless he really thought it was a menace he could not withhold by his own.

“Hey,” He scooted to sit on the couch, in center position between the two who were having excitement on the carpeting pads. “Um… What did you guys do yesterday— after, your careless hungover?”

“Did we were really that drunk? Because of wine— tch…”

The youngest has flippantly responded without even glimpsing to the older. He had getting the answer by jiff,

“Sehunnie, you did call yourself fugly…”

Chanyeol snickered when the younger lastly shifted gaze at him, giving the no-I-was-not-there’s-no-way-I-said-that stare.

Baekhyun turned his blondie head, squinting an eye to his much taller buddy. Before stirring back, facing the huge screen, not letting the resuming focused younger beating his squadron. He grasped the narrow shoulder been shrugged.

“The first thing I did remember was wanting to gulp a gallon of milk from the fridge.” He glimpsed in circle to see his giant pal, “Where were you?” And then was back focusing to the TV again.

“Like I said, rehearsing.” The deep voice hummed, holding back his curious head, yet still snooping. “Sehunnie?”

“Yeol, I’m beating Baek, right now… Hush, please.”

In the next minute Baekhyun finally was losing to Sehun. He let the younger played against the programmed, as taking a higher base next to Chanyeol.

“Did she was anywhere near you when you woke up?”

Baekhyun eyed him in such enigma, along with mischievous expression he always had. “Are you accusing me to take chances while she’s asleep? Excusez-moi monsieur,” He sassily flipped the clumped bangs to not cover his lazy eyes. “I still have the highest dignity, and seriously way not cheap… I saw only Sehunnie slouching his head trying to fill the mickey bowl with honey stars.”

“Did I?”

Sehun tilted his head from upfront to the elders. The motions on display showed that he had accomplished another mission, proceeding next level.

“Yeah… And then you slept again for the whole day, you even skipped lunch before randomly buying this game by dinner,” prattled Baekhyun.

At that point, Chanyeol caught an extra sight coming from the entrance. His sly motive was directing a gesture beyond the usual cognizance.

“Kai, Suzy told me she needs to see you.”

The called guy was aiming his forefinger to his own scarcely sharp nose. When he was getting the taller nods, he wondered by means of exiting the apartment.

Chanyeol moved directly to the huge window facing the across loft. Baekhyun and Sehun ogled each other before moving along, approaching the tallest.

“Yeol, when did she tells you that—“

“Just see.”

Chanyeol cut Baekhyun’s interfering, as Sehun has beheld crossover with his own adding curiosity.

In around five minutes, they grasped the girl was walking toward her entry with a bathrobe, seemingly finished taking a shower in not too early. Chanyeol cursed himself as he was the one who, in fact, triggered that scene.

 

“Hey,”

Kai reclined against the wall next to Suzy’s door, plainly tucking in his hands into the hoodie’s pocket. His raven messy hair— he had not dressing up for only bagel, so— veiled his puckers to her bathrobe wrapped figure.

“What’s up?” She casually greeted, sloping over the doorframe. Her hair was not completely air-dried, should’ve been use the hairdryer.

He flicked her forehead all at once, “If only a erted, e grandpa came and you still opening the door being off-guard like this?”

She furrowed the eyebrows, one hand was rubbing the hit temple. “What? Are you finally see me as a girl now?” She smirked, which he retorted by scoff.

That, she just acted was meant for his own signature.

“Are you not actually one?” He took place, “Yeol said you wanted to see me,”

“Huh?”

“Yeah… That’s why I came…”

She scratched the half-wet crown as letting he came in.

“But, I’m not…”

He turned around, still adjoining the area where her foot wears were lining up. Raising an eyebrow, there was additional sudden urge which made he changed the topic, “Can I use the bathroom?”

She nodded, “You know where it is.”

They strolled along to the same way yet different purposes. One was the bathroom and she was heading back to where she was, to continue the unfinished getting dressed.

He once again asked, “If you’re not saying that, then why Chanyeol—“

Smirking, he was now the one who did the initials. She looked at him full of suspicion, reading what’s next will come from his mouth was rather would be annoying, as always.

“Ah… You don’t have to pretend to if you really that needing to see me…”

She gave him a rather disgust look, “In your frickin dream, Kim Jongin.”

“Hey, I think I have once said that—“

 

In the crossways space, one young man had been boiled up inside, watching of how Suzy and Kai were chummy en route to— he had assumed was— her bedroom. He dashed in matter of seconds, departing from Baekhyun’s. Clumsily wearing his jacket and cap on his sprinting way, the outspoken and palest have hardly keeping up with the giant’s lengthy footsteps.

 

“Bae??”

Chanyeol exclaimed in between the gasping of air, as Suzy was opening her door, basically wearing a house long sleeve and track pants. He perceived Kai waved from arrears as he was just exiting the adjacent restroom to hers. Then, Chanyeol be discerned that he had screwed for no reason. He excused himself, said for another rehearsal.

 

Later at 10.47 pm,

 

Suzy Bae                              : Oppa

Chanyeol_is_Real              : What

Suzy Bae                              : What’s with the mix up

Chanyeol_is_Real              : Which one?

Suzy Bae                              : About me wanting to see that annoying thing this morning

KJI_88                                   : Say what

KJI_88                                   : Yeah yeol ure weird af since when did I wanna see her

Suzy Bae                              : You said that he said that I said that I wanted to see u

KJI_88                                   : So you really wanted to see me

Suzy Bae                              : NO I WAS NOT

Suzy Bae                              : Thats why im still asking

KJI_88                                   : K

Bacon Lover                        : These kids

ohbubble                             : Baek just bc ure waaay older doesnt mean u can refer everyone as ur child

Suzy Bae                              : LOL

Bacon Lover                        : What the I actually loves to but youre not included

ohbubble                             : *hearts* *hearts* *hearts*

ohbubble                             : Baek im sending hearts pls dont exclude me

ohbubble                             : Lets play the war game again this weekend

Bacon Lover                        : -..-

KJI_88                                  : Helloooo where’s Chanyeol?

ohbubble                            : Probably asleep

 

 


 

 

A/N: Just another hasty and light update, hope you enjoy!!! ^.^v