Day With The New Year's Drama

Days of Ours
 
 

The modern adaption play went impeccably, displaying of how much talented the students of their famous acting major. Mixed with contemporary age compared the original, portrayed by how was the recent family still dealing with many disputes at one another. Concluded to cause even two pure soul could not declare their love freely to the whole world, no matter how bad they desired to.

The gang seemed enjoying the whole performance. Despite the romances between their only best girl friend with the lead male performer, which turned out was someone not too foreign from their circle of social group. His name was Jackson, a Hongkong born and raised in the States, quite famous for his acting skill in the whole university grounds. He already had making some cameos in the small screen. It actually was an honor for Suzy to work with him for her first lead of a play.

To their support, Kai was placed between the upmost obsessed people who keep protesting about anything the male actor did on stage. Well, all he did was for the sake of the act.

“Ugh… That shortie, fake blondie—“

Yah…”

Looking to his right, Kai has paid attention to Chanyeol, sitting and sunken to the seat as he was not willing to see more of the lead roles intimacies. His bestest friend on side lightly smacked the tallest big head, at the mention of lighter hair color been brought up.

“Man… If only I could act—“

Kai heard Sehun snorted from another adjacent part, in which he supported his chin to listen. To the performance, not to any of the nag at his both sides.

“I am ten thousand times better-looking than him.”

He nudged the palest who kept leaning to his edge and sometimes was burying face to his wide shoulder, by means of not wanting to see the passionate scene.

“I cannot see… I can’t see this— andwae, andwae— Oh, God…”

Kai tried to hold his laughter when glancing at Baekhyun. Screamed yet in almost inaudible, clenching his own chest.

The audiences were indeed not allowed to cause any noises during the show. The cycle of the tanned one holding hard his own glee, while keeping eye for his nagging three friends was repetitive throughout the whole play.

 

Speaking about next the two actors were later embracing each other whilst breaking from their parents bouncers. Some of the last times they could spend together. And thenceforward, Romeo began to failing on his health, not really withstanding of being away from his Juliet. Suzy and Jackson were undeniably nailing the drama. It was heartbreaking, and even Kai was feeling it. Regardless of his perpetual irritant group in a line of seating.

 

It came up finally for the last scene, where Juliet was attending Romeo’s memorial service.

Suzy appeared so stunning even in all black attires, in black long-sleeve and skirt. She gave him the very last kiss before his body has being saved in the closed coffin.

She cried, “I will kiss your lips… If by death you’d still sense the love of yours truly—“

The caress was so real at that time, the watchers could see it clear as none of Romeo broad shoulder has shielding Juliet, whereas the few scenes where they shared some of the former kisses.

In the end, Juliet has surrendered to her own passing, in such young age. Notwithstanding living without her Romeo.

 

Then, the curtain had closed down the stage, initialing the show was over.

 

There was a huge noise of spectators clapping when all the casts were back to the stage, bowing down to state their gratitude. The gang was all on their feet, giving standing ovation with the rest of audience. Mindful enough, Kai had his orbs locked to Suzy. As he snapped her picture in flash, while she was giving sign that she spotted him clearly from the stage. Far along, his iPhone was a tussling material between the other three guys, he didn’t give any care. Simply shaking his head of how careless they were, through marching to the backstage approaching the girl.

 

She was still wrapped from the last scene outfit when she saw her tanned friend was the first to come up to her. She planned to squeeze him at the outset, but overlapped by Sehun who began to stretch his pale arms before long. Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed right after. They handed her the chocolates and flowers they bought in advance. After all the attention seeking he let pass from his enthralled friends, Kai had finally giving Suzy his congratulatory hug.

“My goodness you’re wearing a skirt—“

She gripped one of his ear after what he whispered, and he soon screamed out a pain.

As usual they would not stop bicker.

“It huuuuuuuurts!!”

Kai put his palm to cover his aching lobe, glaring at her.

“I hate it when people tweak!”

“Then don’t complain about my skirt! What it’s wrong with you—”

She retorted by putting her hands to the waist, stared of not happy.

“I intent to say that it’s freakin cold outside, you should get change!”

He responded with such intense scowl. She grunted at him before striding to the dressing room. He was right, nevertheless.

Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were dumbstruck of how the two were keep quarreling— where in point of fact, they cared about each other.

 

Two later accompaniments, walked upon their direction while still waiting the girl to get changed. It was the not-so-foreign lead male actor with a friend of his. Typical in the situation, Kai was alert though the rest of three were having their cognizance blocked over jealousy. He offered a handshake on the firsthand to Jackson who came with an ear to ear smile, most likely want to ask feedback from his colleagues. Leave alone he did not have a clue of the hostile they kept therein.

“Hey, I’m Kai…”

“Nice to meet you, Kai…” He beamed, “I’m Jackson and here’s my friend Mark—“

The blonde, flawless looking guy directed to his equal stunning comrade who came along. The rest of gang were later, halfheartedly greeting him, still trying to cover their own envy.

 

“So, did you guys enjoy the show?”

Probably born in such day when God was having His best mood, Jackson was too cheery to even notice the frowns of the guys. Even his quiet friend Mark, had caught Kai’s several pokes to keep his friends in their respectful state.

“Yeah, sure…” Kai answered him with good spirits. “You’re so great in acting—“

“Heard you got the name J-Flawless from it.”

Baekhyun chirped his outspoken self as folding his hands, sassy-flipping his proud blonde head. His irony was contraire wisely making Jackson grinned.

“Kind of…” ruffled his hair as looking down the floor, his faultless face was in crimson. “So, you guys are close with Suzy, huh?”

“As closest as you can imagine—“

Kai elbowed Sehun therefore resenting his deed, saying that he was beyond bad itself with gesture. Chanyeol proceeded then in much more aptness.

“Yeah… We’ve seen each other pretty much on daily basis…”

“I guess I’ll see you guys at her place for New Year then…”

Looking at each other, the guys questioned what the last saying Jackson meant, in advance of he was leaving with Mark.

 


 

There was a small party arranged at the evening of 31st December, Suzy had it concluding of this year’s successful drama play. Her loft was spacious enough to hold in all the casts and production team. She had all of them invited, with of course, the presence of her group of best friends she would not missed. Expecting that some of them were also acquainted since two or three of the guys were enrolling to the same place.

 

She was talking to her same classes’ friends, named Jill and Nadya near the mini buffet. While the boys were having their own inner circle adjacent to the counter by kitchen.

 

“How could she planned it without telling us?”

Baekhyun was still not over the fact that the girl would spend the end of year commence not only with their specific of bunch. On his side, Chanyeol sipped his glass of Long Island tea, answering with sentience. He had it through the time being.

“Baek, we’re not her only friends… Chill,” He offered the bubbliest his drinks at that point, which he refused. Munching a mouth full of chips whereas Kai was consenting the tallest.

“Yeah… Lucky she’s still inviting us tho…”

Sehun sniffed by the tanned side, sipping his preferred whiskey on a rock. He was the one who has not knowing any of the invitees, since he signed up to one other at the distant uni. Then, they spotted a familiar fine figure entering the place as the other guests were contented, basically seeing his joyful presence.

Jackson has arrived with Mark, and a twosome they later knew, named JB and Jr. Who soon were separating themselves from the crowd, wandering just the two of them. The cheery guy greeted the four friends at the opening before moving to the host’s range.

“That little piece of .”

Chanyeol was back being his unaware self once knowing that he got another competition from the mere arrived guest. There was nothing left for Sehun and Baekhyun to be contend, then and there, they moved along. Likewise to the side of hers.

 

Kai was then had being left alone, watching the show and a striking companion later joined him.

“Did you see what I see?”

 

If Suzy was not with her two girlfriends, they would appear too obvious. Thankfully, the situation has made it to four guys and three girls chatting over drinks.

 

It was his first time talking with Mark. Nonetheless, he knew the latter felt the same way as he did to his group of friends.

“Yeah…” Sipping the booze, he responded to the splendid, moreover, fair-haired— he thought for a while maybe light color was totally in by this end of year— ally. “Your friend seems up to what my friends are drawn for.”

The quiet guy let out a chuckle he sensed in some way addictive, he glanced at Mark while still swallowing the beverage on his hold. Afore was questioning,

“How long have you been enjoying this behind the scenes?”

He raised an eyebrow looking to the taller young man. “Well, I was in for digital cinematography— I also involved for all behind the scene beside what on stage.“

Kai was the one who was now puckering the brows. “No, Mark… With all due respect, I mean… That scene.” He aimed to the sight where they both have observing for a moment.

“Oh…” He chuckled again, he realized it was a signature habit. “Jackson actually asked personally for the girl to join this production.”

“Seriously?”

He merely nodded as responding Kai.

“But, you should know she was nailing the act despite of that.”

“That, I absolutely notice…” He held his wide shoulder. “Kai, you don’t have to worry, your friend really got the talent.”

Speaking by the eye of a renowned young movie director, he had his path for. Then, the tanned fellow was back looking to the sight.

“Well, we might be the only people who enjoy all things behind these dramas.”

“Yup… See how they essentially look stupid fighting over a girl—“ supposed Mark.

 

As the countdown of year’s ending beginning, Suzy has joined her bunch of friends while they were finally altogether. Subsequently Jackson had to left somewhere else with Mark and his other friends. The place was by then not having too many visitors such as before, yet the entrance was still opened to whoever wanted to crash in.

 

When the ball dropped signaling that a new year has arrived, all of them enclosed for a group hug. With no exception, and no wariness over one another, since their friendship was all the base for what they took of the days being.

 

“Thank God for letting we meet as a whole… I love you guys sooo much!!!”

Suzy exclaimed in between, either Sehun or Chanyeol’s squeeze, who steady was not letting she had being away. Alongside Baekhyun, even for a minute by the occasion. Every each four of them were agreeing in sync of what she just spoken. Just let it be, some souls were expecting her to say that single revelation only to their single self.

 

Well ahead, a quite firm hand heaved the girl while she was still conversing with the guys.

It was Kris, who, with his constant proud nature, stepping in between them.

“Am I disturbing?”

He smugly asked, whereas later pulling the girl out from the bunch. Soon causing the guys forced to leave by their own. None of them was pleased seeing who joined the party much later. Kris looked over with such conceit when they were leaving. Not to mention, smirking vainly to Kai, who he had his own antipathy.

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: Hellooooooooooooooo it's me updating again ^.^v
Pardon for some cameos, which I'm not regretting at all— they're my favorite boys aside of EXO, so— I'm here to wish you a merry-early-Christmas!!!
and thanks for the recent upvotes!!! I hope you are enjoying this update :D :D :D