Day With The Christmas Exchange and Twin Turtlenecks

Days of Ours
 
 

The winter had reached its peak for all time. Sehun adjusted the collar of his shirt, when viewing to the mirror at one good day of his favorite month of December.

“You looked sooo fine…” He smiled at the reflection of himself. “As always.”

He could only do that while literally being on his own, at his own place, as no one had ever known his habit of talking to his self. A compulsory to gain the self-confidence. Being a soul having too much things going on his mind, thus he consequently assured himself to be none other than flawless when encountering anyone else. Not to say, by having background of a noble family, he should appeared impeccable even since he was little.

The pale guy showed his worn-out side, simply to the closest friends. Let’s say only four he had by the time being.

A well-built perfectionist, he indeed shown his other charm to all and sundry.

He had to add another knitted wear to complete his usual-beau-look, as he was about to leave the house. However, noticing his favorite maroon one had a thread which has been tear out from its line, he merely scoffed. Thinking of not buying a spare— since it was his treasured piece, he demanded to keep an extra when one had been worn too much such as right now— when visiting his preferred luxury clothing store, whereas buying Christmas gifts for his special group of friends. He then heard beeping from his phone on the glass side table.

 

Bacon Lover                       : Helloooooooo

Bacon Lover                       : Its fckin 4 in the pm n I don’t see any sign of you guys coming

Bacon Lover                       : or even waking up like Kai still napping as if still far frm xmas eve

 

Chuckled by what he read on the screen, Sehun let the bubbliest friend resuming his typical endless nag.

 

Bacon Lover                        : AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS FREAKIN GROUP??

Suzy Bae                              : Baek even I the host haven’t wanting to nag

Suzy Bae                              : Yet

Bacon Lover                        : That’s why I’m kindly start for you

Bacon Lover                        : Hey

Bacon Lover                        : How’s the cooking going?

Suzy Bae                              : Just put the meat in the oven and the rest r ready

KJI_88                                   : Baek I ing read this

KJI_88                                   : Wait me up Ill shower in a bit

Bacon Lover                        : NO

Bacon Lover                        : I’ll leave in 5 minutes with or without u

KJI_88                                   : Fine

KJI_88                                   : But have u seen my presents anywhere

Bacon Lover                        : You put it next to the closet

KJI_88                                   : Oh right I found it

Suzy Bae                              : U guys r living in the same place hey

Suzy Bae                              : Are u texting while taking shower?

KJI_88                                   : Nope here im about to

Chanyeol_is_Real             : Our gifts regulations still on right?

Bacon Lover                       : Yes fifty bucks in total for 4

Bacon Lover                       : WHERE THE HELL R U CHANYEOL

Chanyeol_is_Real             : Walking down the stairs, chill man

Bacon Lover                       : Sehun don’t dare to just reading its written read by 4 why ure not saying any

ohbubble                            : I’m on my way

ohbubble                            : Wow youre very much a nagger here than lately in actual

Bacon Lover                       : I always am DUH

 

Tossing his phone to the bed, he scrutinized the things located in his front.

 

Okay, so… The red one is for Suzy. Chanyeol will get what’s in the green, Kai’s on the brown… And Baek’s is in the yellow… Hm…

 

Sehun rubbed his sharp chin as examining the gift-wrapped boxes placed on top of his clear-white bedding. In advance of carrying it all to his black vehicle, once finished altering his ruined sweater with a classy beige coat.

 

Suzy loves red as the couch in her center room. Chanyeol looked very much like an elf— from his ears— which had typically green outfit. Kai’s skin is probably darker than the gift box. And Baekhyun is so vibrant…maybe more than his recent proud blonde head.

 

Coincidence?

No.

 

Aside from being a perfectionist slash well-organized person himself, Sehun was an extreme observer. From time to time, even when he did not plan to. His hawk eyes accorded with his gifted brain in more times than any cases he perused and explored way before entering the law school.

This one really was a very fine package.

 


 

His friends were still letting out quiet yet plenty snickers, every time they caught the glimpse of his cold orbs wandering around. Even after their Chinese take outs for dinner have been cleared up, they were not getting over yet the line when Sehun stated of wanting his hair dyed in lilac.

Instead of retorting at them, he thought best of him getting busy watching The Night Show and Chanyeol had eventually joining. Taking his regular seat crossways the palest, split by the coffee table, side viewing to the TV. The biggest couch in the center had always occupied by the rest of three. And it was also be in that way in the loft across. Since Suzy’s and Baekhyun’s might had very much different interiors but not so by the placing of it.

Sehun and Chanyeol were each time, inherently, taking seat but similar as the girl. Because they might have feeling something more if they had too many skin contacts. However that night, he observed something quite offbeat was occurring from the actual oldest. Baekhyun had left his common set, in between Suzy and Kai, by taking one nearer himself. In which Chanyeol had to occupy an armchair with his huge and long feet, along with no one else. Causing later the typical bickering set of two were fighting about taking the spot to sprawl their feet on.

Even he tried to review by an earlier hour, when Baekhyun has returned from the salon with Suzy. He had caught once or twice, that the tiny guy had quivered whenever her arm laid over his shoulder. He was not usually like that. Because apart himself and Chanyeol, the other two guys had naturally been sprawling or leaning at each other with her, since they were close by now. Baekhyun was somehow looked like a teenager having crush, at that while. All jumpy and edgy.

He knew it.

The bubbliest even had visibly gasped or backing off whenever she was nearby. He seemed like he was out of breath when his head and hers were an inch about to crash. At what time they were all looking over an Instagram picture from either one’s iPhone.

 


 

They exchanged the gifts after a well-prepared dinner from the skilled-cooking Suzy, assisted by Baekhyun who came much earlier than the others. Let alone Sehun, who arrived even way later considering he lived much far away compared the rest.

 

They were in pretty much in not so differently sitting spots. In clockwise, the turn started from Chanyeol to Baekhyun, Suzy, Kai and lastly, Sehun. The dynamic duo had to sit side by side since the place provided some more extensive settees. Baekhyun’s edginess has lessened much at that point, but the youngest guy had keeping his eyes on, he still needed to be sure.

 

Without them scanning, the four who have given the presents knew, that Sehun must be not following their own gifts-giving-rule. Speaking about the custom made straps Chanyeol had received first.

“So that you can cover the wounds in your palms, looking much more smartly…”

The giant’s ear-to-ear grin had much more than enough to tell that he cherished it utmost.

 

Otherwise, the comforter set he given to Suzy.

“In view of we would be crashing in your place more often—“

Yah… Then I should be the one getting it!”

Sehun put his forefinger onto the thin lips, as the gesture to shush Baekhyun. The lone mademoiselle had then ruffled his hair thenceforth, appreciating of how he realized the pastel colors she frequently used as her sheets, beside the bright, random ones applied for the furniture.

 

Kai, then, had no words spoken as opening the gift box handed by the slight younger. It contained a black-woolen-turtleneck he always had his eyes on, whenever the group had spent some time strolling around the shopping road. They all had it around a few times, before agreeing to do the Christmas shopping by their own. Needless to say, once creating their impulsive own rule.

Sehun had his watch moreover to the tanned one, since he had the impression that he once made him bothered rather badly when they were visiting to his part of city. He never was a person who take on resentment too long of a friend. On contrary, if he had to sense the guilt, he could sunk on it for a very long time.

He was then getting confused as seeing Kai dashed suddenly outside the room.

“Hold on a sec,” he merely spoken.

 

The tanned guy was back for another five minutes. He turned out was attaining something from the crossways apartment, they could see it from the huge window from the current place. He handed Sehun the same knitwear he received as the Christmas present.

“I actually have bought it by the time I got first paid last week…”

He perceived that the younger’s expression had changed a bit. Which was why he continued quickly,

“But, seriously… I haven’t worn it and it actually kinda small for me… I guess the one you gave is more decent… So, I want you to have this.”

He and Sehun was probably in similar height, but Kai’s build was definitely much bigger and wide-shouldered than the thinner younger. Sehun, then, had a rare smile spread on his lasting straight-faced.

“Sure…” He uttered.

“Try to wear those, I wanna see…”

Chanyeol, being the single person who had grasped their passing, implicit clash, was also supporting their deeds. Succeeding the only girl had saying,

“Then, Sehun will get more gift—“

“Ssshh!!”

Kai had hushed Suzy as he walked and briefly crashing his palm to cover . She gave a light smack afore he rushed to the restroom. Whereas Sehun was changing in between the kitchen partition.

 

When the younger guys have returned to the living space wearing the same dark tops, the two of them looked so good in no doubt. Even so, having both different charms in very different way considering their unlikely figures.

“Bro…”

“Bro…”

Looking at each other, Sehun and Kai had their customary ‘dude’ call being escalated.

“Turtleneck bros!”

“T-neck brothers!”

They squeezed as shouting it before doing an abrupt manly handshake, simply them knowing what it signifies. By means of Chanyeol and Suzy were beaming while beholding at them.

“More of like T-rex…”

Baekhyun was the one who has not shifting even a single move from his seat. Still checking out what the younger gave him.

“Sehunnie, why this…portable oxygen?”

Sehun then answered as doing his habitual tongue-out, “Just in case you still have trouble breathing, Baek…”

 

 

And only he and God knows what’s the meaning behind it.

 

 


 

A/N: Hey my lovely readers!!! Thank you much for the superb reviews and expectations (hope I'm not disappointing you *fingercrossed*)

So, this will be my update before getting busy for the following week...well, it is near Christmas and New Year, so...the events are hitting the spot one by one— okay, I'll stop the pointless prattle.

 

Don't forget to comment, cause i love reading it and talk to you soon! ^.^v