Day Where They Not Keeping It Safe

Days of Ours
 
 

“Yeol, you do ALL the talking, right?”

“Sure, you just have to play along with my rhythm…”

“Okay, what rhythm you’re talking about?”

 


 

Retreating to the table, after they both were ordering quesadillas also shrimp tacos, Suzy and Baekhyun kept what Kai has been telling them earlier. ‘Just cope with those two acting’ or ‘Maybe they’re on crack, oh God this is not the fish making me sick,’ before he dashed to the small corner of lavatory. They both had bare those in mind, as taking seats separately— if something peculiar really occurring, those two needed eye contact that’s why they should be facing each other— in next to Sehun and Chanyeol, and the girl alongside the other one, she has been willing to know.

“Hey, I’m Suzy,”

She received a quite aloof welcoming from Irene, who was reserved, beholding the pair seated across. She did not even let any word out next, in view of the twosome was having their own world by the time.

 

Minutes went by like hours have been passed, at least it was what Sehun had bare in his own floating mind. It appeared that Chanyeol was one of those dominating alpha male in every relationship— whether with an opposite , or the same— the younger had been doubting it beyond his fair judgment. Speaking about how he skillfully was immersing to the act, in which Sehun had somehow keeping on, as he never expected.

 

“Sehunnie is, well,” the deep voice has dearly called out and embraced the younger’s sharp chin with his palm. He was indeed, keeping on going with frolicking the older’s hoodie sleeve. While the other remained pouring of any point of views he desired to.

“I wrote many tracks because he always inspired me.”

“Seriously?”

Irene has not even having her orders, hitherto gulping a glass of soda she didn’t know who’s the owner. The resentment of beholding the man she had much paying attention to— turned out was having his own path crossing the way— she had difficulties of believing besides, forced to be get hold of it.

 

On the other side, Suzy got some oh-my-in-Lord-what-is-this stares for plenty times from Baekhyun, thus they were keeping their mouth shut. Therefore, the two was attempting to not get distracted by their conversation, pretending to be occupied with their meals instead. However, it was so challenging to not keeping their ears on the matter.

Not to mention, once they were having alone time only for their bunch, those two need lots to be explained for. They had to hold the fire a bit longer.

 

“How long have we been— uh,”

Chanyeol grinned as he squinted an eye to Irene when Sehun thoughtfully removed a crumb from his messy crown.

“—together?”

He was resuming what the girl inquired. She did not look pleased at all, even the others noticed from their newfound entanglement.

 

Kai who arrived from the arrears, engaged the last remaining seat next to Suzy.

He whispered at her, “This is not coming to an end… Can I go back…vomiting?”

“No, don’t…” She muttered, “Here, help me finished some of this.” Letting her cheek sustained by one palm, while eyes keeping steady to the show as moving the plate to Kai.

“No, thank you.”

Yah, I know you never resist this one…”

She elbowed him as shoving the chicken bits and he was then eventually joining. Resting his jawline onto her shoulder, whenever Chanyeol and Sehun have turning into a bit too intimate then he would buried his face against her back. Then and there, she’ll be continuing to feed him. That was how fascinating the bickering set of two have been close with each other.

 

Thenceforward, they were all getting absorbed more to the performance.

 

“Around half a year,” Sehun continued, tidying the older’s messy locks in which he earlier. Chanyeol seized his pale fingers in between. Gazing over, the big eyes of his were stating I’m sorry before he was brushing lips precise on top of it.

Sehun had sworn into the deepest hell that he will kill Chanyeol right in the spot, right after she had leaving the place. Or even right at that moment if he hadn’t has his understanding toward one of his best friend prompting.

“Sehunnie, I know you love me.”

The younger’s sharp and cold orbs have never been that enlarged right at that point.

 

Baekhyun almost dropped the fork on his grip as he seen Suzy choked on her own meal. Giving her the can of his apple juice as she was demanding fast for a thirst/choking-quencher. As well for Kai, he just have to go for another trip to the lavatory.

 


 

Sehun hasn’t notice that his bunch of friends were following him ever since he went off in a huff from the taco place, barely in five minutes after the girl Chanyeol had expected to depart. Even though they were all being in side of the tallest guy, as he was willing to explain most of it on their way back to Baekhyun’s place.

The youngest guy dashed to the outspoken room right away— for your information, he was intending to go to one other, but Kai’s was sometimes too unsanitary even himself could not handle. As well as he preferred to slumber in the living room instead— and then he banged the door when the older, actually needed to discourse.

“Sehun-ah,”

“PARK CHANYEOL, I ING HATE YOU!!!”

Kai wasn’t exactly sure why Sehun has ever sum up his voice was huskier as Chanyeol. And when he peeked into the room from the threshold, the actual three months younger had covering his body up to the crown with Baekhyun’s— unsurprisingly— flower-patterned duvet.

Yah… It’s me,”

The tanned one spoke as get cozying on the edge where the younger laid his lean figure. Sehun peeped one of his eye, lowering the cover and then he shielded again.

He mumbled, “You probably want to mock me as well as everyone,”

“Who ever said that… Don’t everyone dare to mock you, except me,”

The older smiled as disclosing the bedspread, so that he could see the posh-wrapped-clothing younger, hair getting ruffled. Sehun was also looking at him, cold-intimidating-orbs have turned into such puppy-pleading eyes. Kai had almost caressed his brunette locks with such regard to his own little brother. He pulled Sehun instead, so that he would sitting up straight on the pad.

“What is with you storming out, all drama-like?”

Kai asked nonchalantly, and Sehun stared at him, back with his daunting initials. Except, he was palming his face straight off,

“It was so embarrassing… I wonder why I have done in my previous life, here and now I should have acted as Chanyeol’s boyfriend— it’s ing gross.“

“Oh my God, I see what you did with his surname… It’s in line,”

One practical joke from his same-age and surely, very well understanding comrade. Sehun had quickly set curve on his thin lips and Kai had chuckled along with it.

“I don’t know if I can handle to see his face without wanting to smack the hell out of it.”

“No, sure you won’t,” the tanned arms have been folded upon his lap, atop the bedding. Taking much comfort and face the much relaxed Sehun on the frontage. “I should give you credits for daringly helping a best friend. I don’t know if I, or even Baek, could have done what have you did earlier.”

“Therefore I assumed, you know how awful it was, huh?”

Kai nodded. “But, I still wonder… Why don’t you chose that one other plot Chanyeol referred as the plan A?”

“About me flirting and distracting the girl as an alternative?” Sehun swayed his forefinger then folding his hands on his thin torso. “What if next she will be pursuing me instead of Yeol? You know, I’m not into girls, except— yeah, you also know… And with this heavenly fine face and physically as I am, then what kind of girls not desiring to—“

“Okay, I got your point.”

Kai halted the younger’s babble before they both eventually moving toward the others in living space.

 

Chanyeol was expecting for the youngers to come out and Sehun noticed him once he was leaving the room with Kai. He pulled away, making some five meters required distance or so,

“Get your filthy homoual hands off me.”

He demanded it from the taller, who was still beaming when he had chose to sit at the furthest,

“Sehunnie, listen…”

“I’m currently still hating you, Yeol.”

Channeling the TV without bugging the others, he rattled on.

“Then I should be thank you, for what have you done for me. I'm sorry.”

Sehun scoffed despite the true meaning behind Chanyeol’s words. Whereas Baekhyun, Suzy, and Kai were paying attention to the two who haven’t shared any word as the night keep carrying out.

 


 

The next morning still at Baekhyun’s place,

 

Chanyeol passed the orange juice pitcher to Suzy as Sehun asked her to get it for him, the younger guy has remained having a bit cold shoulder toward the older. Baekhyun was adding some extra cornflakes from the cabinets, whereas Kai eyed the paler in front of him still sulking and all, before he silently made fun of the taller beside.

 

“Can I talk a little about yesterday?”

The only girl on the table spoke as raising a hand. Breaking the ice in nearly 10 in the a.m., she was getting slight agreement accordingly from the guys.

“Oppa,”

Kai nudged his leg until the taller affected and shifting focus from his bacon and omelet.

“Huh?”

Suzy rested her chin on a palm, locking eyes to the person across.

“Despite the history about Irene being too clingy or else… She’s definitely pretty I must say… And why do you have to be so heartless by setting her off?”

Whether it was for his vanity, the self-esteem, or even the feeling he has been holding fairly long, Chanyeol grasped her question was rather offending.

“You’re supposing that I’m heartless?”

“No, no… That’s not what I meant…” She found it his deep voice never been that nerve-wracking.

The other three guys were suddenly immersed in their not-so-early serious exchange. Faking to be full eating of any kind breakfast they had on their plate, ears keeping on being attentive.

At the moment, Chanyeol has never wanted so bad to ask the girl permission to take her out, but he was still considering about how the others would react if he really did it.

He eyed to his longtime buddy in its place, signaling to open his big mouth with purpose of the talk would be heading somewhere else.

“Yeol, I also got a problem… Why you chose Sehunnie rather than any of us?”

Not really the support he preferred the most, but his well-speaking ability and mind had getting advanced for more enactment. He stated,

“Baek, if I could choose between the three of you, of course, I’ll choose Sehun… Look,” Suspiciously judging the person through, “How hot and nice-clad he is… Even with only pajamas,”

The youngest guy almost thumped the spoon on his hold as shooting daggers to the older in crossways. Chanyeol was then still continuing,

“And Kai would be my next preference… I’m so sorry, Baek… You’re totally not my type, cause I fancy much taller guys.”

Baekhyun smiled mischievously in response, as having his hand placed on Sehun’s bony shoulder. “Sehunnie, let’s make another group to hate on this Yoda…perhaps insert in our list to also saying mean things about his stupid, dumb tall figure—“

The younger added, “Also that creepy big eyes— ugh, I dislike the stares.”

“And those disturbing ears.”

“Sure, Baek… I also gonna use the lightsaber to rip it.”

Kai and Suzy had their guffaws floating to the entire space, whilst Chanyeol disregarded them as indifferently chomping his meal.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Because them bros r nothing but to treasure the most... ^.^v