Lunch With The Populars And Going Crazy!!

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

The next day, after the bell for lunchtime went, Gui Gui noticed Ya Tou standing at their classroom door, staring at her.

Gui Gui blinked at her and looked around. After a while she looked at Ya Tou again and pointed to herself, mouthing “Me?” Ya Tou nodded and Gui Gui went out. Aaron looked at her curiously. What was Ya Tou doing at their classroom? He had half expected Ya Tou to come running to him and calling him bao bei again.

Ya Tou had her head down. Gui Gui looked at her. After a long time, Ya Tou took a deep breath.

“I’m going to start hanging around with you from now on,” She said. “Is that fine?” Gui Gui smiled.

“Of course!” She replied.

Ya Tou smiled a bit and they both headed out to eat lunch.

~~~

Brrriiiiiinnnnggg

Ya Tou waved to Gui Gui.

“Bye bye,” She said. Gui Gui waved back and left. She walked through the hallway, going back to her classroom when she saw Aaron standing outside the classroom. She frowned at him.

“What are you doing standing outside the classroom?” She asked.

“You and Ya Tou are friends now?” Aaron said with a raised eyebrow.

“I guess so,” Gui Gui replied, half surprised at why he would ask such a question. “Why?”

He looked at her for a while before heading back into the classroom.

“Nothing,” He muttered. Gui Gui stared at the spot where he was in weirdly and headed into the classroom as well.

~~~

The next day, Ya Tou was at Gui Gui’s classroom again. She waved. Gui Gui waved back and stood up to go outside with her for lunch.

Soon, they got to the garden. Gui Gui was about to take a bite out of her sandwich until in the corner of her eye, she saw Aaron sitting next to her. She looked up in surprise and saw the rest of Fahrenheit and Danson sit around in a circle with Gui Gui and Ya Tou.

“Hello,” Danson greeted.

“Umm...hello?”

“From now on, we’re sitting here for lunch,” Calvin said, smiling. His smile seemed much brighter than the sunshine in the garden.

“Why?” Gui Gui asked.

“Aaron wanted to,” Jiro grinned, earning a smack on the arm from a blushing Aaron.

Gui Gui and Ya Tou blinked at Aaron who seemed to be turning redder by the second.

“I-It’s not what you think!!” Aaron stuttered.

“Uh-huh,” Chun replied, finally speaking. “Aaron thought this place might’ve been a nice place to eat at since it’s so peaceful without any fan girls or anything.”

After that, they started eating. The only people that talked were Jiro, Calvin and Danson. Chun was busy eating followed by the awkward silence with Aaron, Gui Gui and Ya Tou.

Soon, Ya Tou said, “Uhmmm, I left something at the classroom, I’m going to go get it!” She left the group, only to come back later and squeeze herself between Gui Gui and Aaron.

“I’m back!” She said. Everyone nodded and then stared at the spot Ya Tou sat at before.

“Um, I guess we have to move up,” Jiro said, breaking the silence. They moved up a spot so that Jiro was sitting closer to Gui Gui and Ya Tou was given more space to squeeze herself more inbetween Aaron and Gui Gui.After that, Ya Tou kept talking to Aaron.

Gui Gui didn’t feel very comfortable for some reason but shrugged off the feeling. It was probably nothing anyway.

Probably...

~~~

Aaron blinked as Ya Tou turned towards him and started talking to him. He saw hints of makeup on her face as she spoke with him.

He mentally rolled his eyes. Why do all girls do that? Wear makeup to try impressing guys? In the corner of his eye, he saw Gui Gui looking and him and Ya Tou.

Okay, well, Gui Gui probably doesn’t wear makeup. He didn’t remember her wearing makeup from their date a few days ago.

He was curious at why Ya Tou started hanging out with her though. Aaron knew that Ya Tou was the slyest out of Xiao Xun and Ting Ting and he felt a strong urge to protect Gui Gui. The thought of that suddenly made his heart skip a beat and he blinked.

It made his heart skip a beat? Aaron shook his head quickly, as if wanting to clear away the thought.

No.

No, no, no, no.

The thought of protecting Gui Gui made his heart skip a beat?

Haha...

No way.

G-Gui Gui was just like a little sister of some sort to him. That’s all. She just got a little annoying sometimes. No. Wait. Little sister? That was too close. Way too close.

He shook his head again. No. They weren’t like siblings. Gui Gui was more like a frenemy to him. Sometimes she was a friend, sometimes she was an enemy. Yeah. That was it.

Aaron nodded his head to himself.

“Aaron?” Ya Tou asked. “Are you okay? You keep nodding and shaking your head.” She waved a hand in front of his face and he snapped back into reality. Everyone was staring at him now.

“I’m fine,” He lied. “I was just thinking about....” A certain someone...

“I was just thinking about how cold and cloudy it is today,” He finished. Everyone looked at him weirdly and then looked up at the bright blue sky and the warm and shining Sun.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Ya Tou asked again, leaning forward to touch his forehead. Aaron moved back.

“I’m fine,” He said with a small smile. “Really.” He took a small peek at Gui Gui. She gave him the I’m-not-convinced look.

~~

Author’s Note:

Hello!

Sorry for not updating for so long! ><

It’s been like....a few days....

Haha how do you think of Aaron in this chapter? xD

Leave a comment!! <3 I love comments from you all!! XD