First kiss at first date

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

 

First Kiss at First Date!?

The days flew by and soon, it was Saturday. Gui Gui stood at the entrance of the aquarium, shuffling her shoes and ruffling her shirt. This was her first time on a ‘date’ and she didn’t really know what to do.

Aaron and Gui Gui didn’t get to talk much at school after that so they both hadn’t prepared for their date in the aquarium.

Calvin and the others will probably be spying. Gui Gui thought. Maybe not probably. Definitely. She scanned the place, trying to search for glimpses of Calvin, Chun, Jiro or Danson until she heard Aaron calling her name.

“Y-You’re late!” Gui Gui said as Aaron approached her.

“I know but I didn’t want to go to a stupid aquarium anyway,” He replied.

“What did you say!?”

“A stupid aquarium! You really need to get your ears checked!”

“And you really need to get your attitude checked!”

They both turned away from each other, crossing their arms. After a while, Aaron sagged.

“…Calvin is watching somewhere, isn’t he?” He sighed. Gui Gui unfolded her arms and sagged as well.

“Yeah, I think so.” They both turned back and reluctantly walked into the aquarium.

~~~

It was a nice day…FOR SPYING! Calvin crouched behind a statue that was near the entrance of the aquarium where Gui Gui was standing, fiddling about. He held up binoculars, trying to get a better view of Gui Gui. He had never actually taken a good look at her before. This was a perfect chance to.

“Ouch!” Chun said. “Calvin, you’re elbow is poking my face!”

“Then let it poke your face,” Calvin said absentmindedly, not looking away from the binoculars. Danson looked around.

“Where’s Jiro?” He asked. “Wasn’t he here a second ago?”

“Oh,” Chun said, taking a bite out of his sandwich. “He said something like he saw Selina enter the aquarium and he’s going to find her or something.”

“Pfft,” Danson said, resting his cheek on the knuckles of his hand and blowing his fringe. “Why wouldn’t he?”

“Ssh!!” Calvin hissed. “Aaron’s coming!” All of them crouched down lower and Calvin peered through the binoculars, seeing Aaron talk to Gui Gui. He nudged Danson.

“Pass the hearing thing!” Calvin hissed. Danson flipped through a bag of other random spy equipment and handed Calvin a tiny trumpet-like thing. Calvin pressed it to his ear and leaned a bit closer to the statue so he could hear what they were saying.

“…A stupid aquarium! You really need to get your ears checked!” Aaron was saying.

“And you really need to get your attitude checked!” Gui Gui had yelled back. They both turned away from each other and crossed their arms. Calvin sighed and shook his head, giving Danson the little hearing device back.

“Arguing again,” Calvin said. “Are they really dating?”

“Look!” Chun said, nudging Calvin. “They’re entering the aquarium together!” Calvin fumbled for his binoculars again and quickly tapped the others.

“Let’s go guys, its show time.”

~~~

“So which animal do you want to look at first?” Aaron asked, remembering what Calvin had told him earlier of how to go on a date. Gui Gui put her index finger on her chin, thinking. Her eyes shined.

“Clown fish.”

“……………………………”

They both went over to the clown fish section and Gui Gui squealed as she saw the clown fish swimming around.

“Are you obsessed with clownfish because you’ve watched too much Finding Nemo*?” Aaron sighed. “These fish all look the same, let’s go look at something more interesting.” Gui Gui turned to him and frowned.

“No,” She said. “They do not look the same.” She pointed at one fish which was swimming with another.

“This clown fish has more stripes than the other one,” She explained and giggled. “And that one has one tiny fin. Just like Nemo!”

Aaron blinked. Was it his imagination or did Gui Gui’s eyelashes look stunningly beautiful and long with the blue light in the aquarium? He quickly looked away, trying to distract himself.

“You’re different from other girls.” He said. Gui Gui looked at him.

“What do you mean?” She asked. He crouched down next to her and looked at the fish.

“Never before have I seen a girl looking at clown fish like it’s the most fascinating thing in the whole world,” Aaron replied. “And you even would pick the aquarium to go to. You’re so childish.”

“So what if I am!?”

“You are!”

“Well you’re too……………stuck up!”

“What did you say!?”

“Hah! Who’s the one that needs to go to the doctor to get their hearing checked now!?”

“Why, you-!!”

Gui Gui went to kick him in the shins with her shoes but accidentally slipped on the shiny floor of the aquarium instead.

“Look out!” Aaron yelled, reaching in to catch her as she was falling backwards.

~~~

Calvin looked around wildly.

“Where are they??” He hissed. “We lost them!!”

“They were here a minute ago,” Chun said. “Did you hear where Gui Gui wanted to go?” Calvin shook his head.

“No,” He said, looking at Danson accusingly. “Danson was too busy trying to check if all his makeup was in his stupid makeup bag and too busy looking in that big chocolate shaped mirror of his.”

“Hey, hey, hey,” Danson protested. “I need to check if I got my D necklace, my moisturiser, my face mist, my lip balm, my powder and my double eyelid stickers in my make up bag! I always bring it wherever I go just in case I need it! And don’t bag my mirror…it’s an awesome mirror.”

Calvin rolled his eyes.

“We should continue searching,” Chun said.

~~~

As Gui Gui fell backwards, she felt a strong arm grip her and she was pulled up again. She had closed her eyes in shock but she felt something strangely soft touching her lips. She opened her eyes to see it was Aaron’s lips touching her lips.

………………………………

Wait…

A-AARON’S LIPS TOUCHING HERS!?

Her eyes widened even more as she realised that and Aaron’s eyes were open wide as well. Both of them were standing up, leaning down and kissing!

Gui Gui’s mind spun around wildly. Aaaaahhh!! What was going on??

~~

Author’s Note:

Alright! This is going to be my last chapter before I’m going to China! I usually can’t use the internet over the weekend and so, this will be my last chapter before I go!

*Do you guys know Finding Nemo? Have you seen it? It’s a Disney movie where Nemo, a clownfish with one tiny fin and one normal fin disobeys his dad, Marlin and swims off to a boat and gets caught by humans. Then Marlin and a random fish called Dory go on an adventure (?) to rescue Nemo back into the ocean. I’ve seen it a MILLION times. It’s…an alright movie I guess. :\

Oh one last thing, YES, male celebrities actually wear makeup as well. And Danson really does have that chocolate shaped mirror and that makeup stuff in his bag, apparently! He tends to carry his makeup bag around wherever he goes.

See you on the 15th……or the 19th! (I’m not actually sure when I’m coming back….)