Accepted

Just Because of A Facebook 'Like'

They were kissing…

They were really kissing.

But why??Gui Gui thought. Why the hell is he kissing me!? She was really confused. And then, she remembered…Popular people like him could do whatever they wanted without being embarrassed or anything. She slapped Aaron on the cheek.

~~~

They were kissing…

By accident….

Aaron’s eyes opened wide as he caught Gui Gui and accidentally leaned forward. Her eyes were opened wide as well and they had kissed by accident. He didn’t mean to lean forward. She just seemed to weigh him down. (A/N: ^^”)

Despite having Patty as his girlfriend, this was his first kiss. He and Patty had never really kissed before; they had just kissed each other on the cheek. Then, Gui Gui slapped him on the cheek. He broke off quickly and touched his cheek.

“Ouch!” He yelled. “What was that for!?” Gui Gui was as red as he was.

“Th-That’s what I really hate about you popular people!!” She said, steadying herself after Aaron let go of her. “You think you can do anything without thinking about other people’s thoughts!!”

Uh oh.

Aaron stared as the girl fumbled with her clothes, turning red. She had thought that he had purposely kissed her…didn’t she?

“Hey, that’s not always true!” Aaron yelled.

“Then what was that just then, huh!?” Gui Gui yelled back. Before Aaron tried to explain, they both heard some people speaking from a row of columns behind them.

“Calv! I’ve found them!” A voice whispered. A smacking sound could be heard followed by an “Ow!”

“Shut up, Chun!” Calvin’s voice hissed. “They might find out that we’re spying-I mean, observing their little date!”

“Shush! I think they’re looking our way!” Danson’s voice chided. Aaron rolled his eyes and turned towards Gui Gui who suddenly jumped back, looking at him dangerously.

“Come on,” He said, grabbing her hand. “Let’s go look at something else.” They both ran off.

~~~

He was doing it again.

Doing all that stupid playboy stuff.

Before he was kissing her, now he was holding hands with her.

“What are you planning to do?” Gui Gui hissed as she ran with Aaron.

“Trying to get away from Calvin and the others.”

Oh.

So he wasn’t holding hands with her because he was trying to flirt. She blushed with embarrassment. She was glad that she was running behind him so that he couldn’t see her red face.

Aaron suddenly stopped and she bumped into him. He turned around.

“We should’ve lost them by now, shouldn’t we?” He said. Gui Gui looked back as well.

“Probably,” She replied. He sighed with relief.

“Why are you so paranoid of them spying?” She asked. Aaron grimaced.

“They bring cameras,” He replied. “It’s happened before.” Gui Gui looked at him, confused. It’s happened before? What did that mean?

Aaron looked back at her.

“Come now; let’s quickly look at something else.” Gui Gui looked up at him and nodded.

~~~

Calvin slapped his hand on his knee.

“Tsk,” He muttered. “We’ve lost them.”

“All because of you,” Chun said. Calvin glared at him.

“No it was because of you!! You shouldn’t have yelled that out so they could hear!!” He said.

“Hypocrite.” Danson muttered.

“You’ve got no right to talk either!” Calvin hissed. “Now get the camera out again, we’re going to find them and find out if they really DID speak the truth and agree to go out.”

They walked on and suddenly saw two people speed past them.

“Hey!” Chun said after they left. “Wasn’t that just Gui Gui and Aaron?”

“Looks like they didn’t take the shortcut,” Danson noted. Calvin smiled slyly.

“Hey guys…” He said. “Didn’t you notice that they were HOLDING HANDS just then?” The other two looked at him in surprise.

“Really??” Chun said. “I didn’t notice, I just saw them two running past.”

“This could mean something,” Danson said. Calvin nodded.

“Yep, it means that our work is done,” He said. “They’re going out for sure. Aaron is usually too wussy to even hold hands with a girl. He hasn’t even held hands with Patty before!”

“So we can go eat now?” Chun asked. Calvin nodded again and they left.

~~~

“Good job, guys,” Calvin said to Gui Gui and Aaron at school. “You’ve been accepted by us as a couple now.” Gui Gui and Aaron looked at each other happily. Their plan had worked. All they had to do was wait for a few days and people would probably forget.

“Alright then,” Danson said. “Now that we’ve got that business sorted out, we should go eat lunch now. Would you like to come with us, Gui Gui?” Gui Gui shook her head and smiled. She liked eating alone. Imagine how uncomfortable she would be, eating lunch with the most popular boys in the school. She watched as the boys all nodded goodbye at her and left.

Walking over to her favourite eating spot on the school grounds, she sat down and ate while reading. Suddenly, three shadows blocked the sunlight. She stopped chewing on her sandwich and looked up.

Three, unhappy and mean looking popular girls were glaring down at her.

~~

Author’s Note:

Uh oh. What do you think this means?

What’s going to happen next? O.o

 

And um….I’M BAAACCCKKK!!!

And for those of you who haven’t read Maid For A Genius/ Maid For a Genius 2, I’ve written a new GuiLun fanfic. It’s mostly about my trip but just with GuiLun moments inside. ^^

It’s called “Love Over The Seas”. Hope you can come check it out!!